• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Apocalypse Reboot

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick and Cooper not knowing what to do now just decided to watch that random guy who was in the base earlier fight off the millions of zombies outside. It looked like he was gonna be took out by the millions of zombies but they didn’t care they just met the guy they didn’t even know is name yet. They saw him climb onto the roof of the base and return a gallade. Nick and Cooper then decided to talk about if they should train later they then decided since they couldn’t get in without Blue so they decided not to.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The banging on the door was becoming annoying, he walked over to the door and it was then that he noticed the door was moving, he turned his head and started to say "JC did you manage to fix the..." the door was suddenly bashed in as the horde began to enter the bunker Bellamy kept over to the couch and picked up his claymore and began to kill zombies, "JC we have visitors" he called to her as he sliced a zombie in half. He was angry why didn't these things ever just give up. He kicked one into another and sliced the head off another. They were a lot of them in here already but more still continued to file in.

Blue_Flash4

Nick and Cooper heard the explosion and ran to the room where the zombies were. "We just can't seem to get away from these guys can we."
Nick joked as he stabbed a zombie in the forehead.
"Yeah I guess we can'-" Cooper couldn't finish because he got swarmed by a bunch of zombies and then got tackled.
"NO!" Nick yelled." as he saw Cooper go under. He threw his knife down hoping Cooper could get it so he could block zombies from biting him. Cooper did manage to get it and decapitate every zombie that had tackled him before he passed out.

She quickly grabbed her sword as she let out every team member she had. All of her girls were out, Gem her Flygon, Blade her Absol, Blue her Shiny Umbreon and Delta her Primarina, Wolfa her Dusk Lycanroc, and Meadow her Sawsbuck. "-Girls we need all the help we can attack with all the power you have!-"she said in thought. The cries from the girls were heard as Meadow helped out Cooper smashing the zombies head standing above him. "Sawsbuck!"she said getting their attention. She sliced down zombies closer to Bellamy before she threw a ninja star as a red button with a "Z" on it as all of the zombies fell through kicking ones that didn't fall in as Meadow kept Cooper and Nick from falling in. The trap door shut as her hand covered her mouth from the blood of the zombies. She made her way to the computer area activating a barrier at the missing door that only humans and Pokemon can go through before placing down her blade. She felt sick for the moment before asking. "Is everyone alright?".-

Blue_Flash4

“Yeah.” Nick said he then paused and said again while looking at the knocked out and scratched up Cooper. “Yeah were alright.” After the trap door closed Nick went and sat on one of the couches discouraged because for some weird reason he thinks he’s the reason Cooper got scratched up and knocked out by the pack of zombies. He then looked over at Cooper who was laying on the other couch still scratched up and knocked out. Nick then started to weep.

She made her way to Cooper as Delta followed her knowing that she would need her. She grabbed her first aid kit before going over to Cooper and started to fix him up. Delta used her Fairy aura to heal the zombie scratches and made sure to check that he wasn't bitten before she stood up gently placing her hand on Nicks shoulder. "He is alright so don't worry"she said before grabbing her supplies as she walked out to fix the door again. After a while with Blues help she was able to fix the door making sure it was working properly before she came back in. She faced down at the table seeing her vision in her right eye was getting worse bit by bit. "-At this point, my vision on my right eye with just completely be useless-"she thought before resting one of her hands over her eyes.-

Blue_Flash4

After Jc left Cooper woke up and said. “What? Am I dead? Is this heaven it looks a lot like Jc’s base.”
Nick hand over his face and said. “No this is not heaven you idiot, just be happy your back.”
After the reunion they decided to set up a plan for if zombies attacked again. They decided to not just stab and shoot the crap out of zombies but to use their Pokémon too, and finally they decided there ready!

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked over to JC and asked "You ok" he looked at her wondering what was wrong, he was still amazed by the security measures she had. That had been incredible. He stood waiting to see what her response would be when he heard Aeris in his head saying, "do you like JC?" Without looking Bellamy responded mentally "what do you mean like her, I mean she brave and cool and a good friend, is that what you mean?", Aeris responded almost instantly "NO dummy as in like like her!", this made Bellamy blush and he ignored his Espeon.

She raised her head up to look at Bellamy asking again if she was ok. "Yes Bellamy I'm alright.....really.."she said keeping one of her hands rested on her right eye. Blue looked up at her in concern as she urged her to tell him. "Umbre! Umbreon!(Tell him!)"she said in thought. She looked to Blue and sighed. "Oh Blue....sometimes I can't urge....with you..."she said gently smiling to her before looking to Bellamy. "My right vision is starting...to cloud...that's the problem...at this point I will lose my vision in my right eye..."she said turning away from him covering both eyes again.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick and Cooper got up after finishing there plan and went to one of the rooms in the base that were empty and sent out all their Pokémon to decide how they would use them in the plan.
Nick sent out his Blastoise, Poliwrath, Charizard, Venusaur. Cooper also sent out his Swampert, Salamence, Dragonite, and Incineroar.
Aftear the Incineroar came out it immediately broke out into rage it made a circle of fire with its flamethrower and then broke a wall in the base and then ran through it Cooper tried to after it but Nick stopped until Cooper knocked out of the way and started chasing after the Incineroar. Nick then yelled Cooper’s name. “Cooper!” And then started chasing after him.

She had heard the loud crash in the other room as she quickly made her way over to the room and saw a huge hole that was shaped in a figure of a Pokemon most likely an Incineroar. She sighed loudly as she placed one of her hands on her neck. "Another thing to fix....can't get a break can't I...huh Blue..."she said looking down to her. "Umbre...."she said having the same face she had. "Help me out Blue...please..."she asked her. Blue nodded as she followed her trainer to the hole and used Psychic to lift the broken off pieces and put them back in place. She removed her plad shirt revealing her tank top and cross around her neck before she put it aside. She grabbed on of the tools in her box before starting to fix it up as she felt Gem lift her light body up to reach high places to where the wall connected.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick still chasing after Cooper saw footprints that led to the city. He then grabbed some knifes off the wall of a building so he would have extra if needed. He saw Incineroar getting trampled by zombies and also saw Cooper shooting zombies. “Coop take this!” Nick said throwing Cooper a knife Cooper caught it and stabbed a zombie in the head. He then shot away all the zombies off Incineroar. Incineroar glared in thanks at Cooper and then used darkest lariat to finish off the rest of the zombies.
Cooper, Nick and Incineroar made it back to the base seeing it being securely shut. “Crap.” Nick said. “I guess we’ll have to wait for someone to walk out before we can get back in.”
Nick then saw a Pidgeot flying in the sky and threw a pokeball at it. *roll.....roll...ding* captured “We may need it.” Nick said. Cooper then got a idea. “Hey Incineroar use flamethrower aim it at the sky.” Incineroar then started shooting flames at the sky. “How will this help?” Nick asked.
Cooper responded with “If were lucky someone from inside we’ll see it and come out then we can get back in!”
“Oh yeah!” Nick said “That’s a great idea!”

While her trainer was working on the hole Blade had noticed a flamethrower in the air outside as she changed the paw print pad before she scanned hers and opened the door as she leaped out seeing Cooper, Nick, and the Incineroar that had bursted out. "Sol! Absol!"she said calling out to them before she leaped her way back into the entrance making sure it stood open for them to come back in.

Damien King was a solitary creature normally. All he had was his Pokémon. Once full of confidence and life he had it all. And then everything changed, turning him into a shell of the man he used to be. He was scavenging for supplies when he heard a commotion. He stopped and considered going to investigate

Inside JC's base...

The blue backpack leaning against the wall suddenly slumped over. The top opened, and a Pokeball labeled 'Cherry' rolled out. It bumped the wall, and it's button was pressed. In a flash of red light, a Plusle appeared. It looked around, a little confused. What was this place? Where was Robin? The Plusle quietly looked around, then ran over to the backpack to stay near it. It was her trainer's backpack. There was no way Robin would just leave his backpack here.

Blue_Flash4

Nick, Cooper, and Incineroar walked in the base after Absol and saw a Plusle. Incineroar put out its claw getting ready to scratch it but Cooper told him not to. Incineroar then grabbed the Plusle and chucked it outside really right before the door closed. “Welp.” Nick said putting his hand over his face.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was about to sit down when he saw the incineroar throw the plusle, as his Pokémon were already outside of there pokeballs, he said "Quick Wamp catch it" he did and walked over to Bellamy. Bellamy sat down on the couch with the plusle in his lap and looked at it. "Hi there, and where is your trainer?". He looked at the incineroar,it needed to calm down

She had finished fixing the huge hole before Gem placed her down gently. "Thanks girls for the help"she said before making her way out of the room with Blue and Gem following. She looked at the Incineroar as she crossed her arms against her chest. "Listen Incineroar, you need to calm down, this isn't a place for you to be breaking things down when you go into a rampage and Nick and Cooper, control Incineroar will you, please"she told them gently. "However, for a Pokemon like you use that door to train if you want to as the walls in there won't break through when you accidently or purposely hit them"she advised before placing back on her plad shirt to cover her tank top. She noticed the Plusle as she sat down next to Bellamy to look at it to make sure it was ok as she took out a Pokeblock and handed it to the Plusle. "Here, Plusle"she smiled gently as Blue sat in between them looking at the Plusle as she smiled. "Umbreon"she said before she noticed blood dripping from her right hand indicating she had cut herself by mistake as she tapped her paw on her arm to try and get her to notice. "Umbreon!".-

Cherry was freaking out a little. First, an Incineroar had grabbed her and thrown her. Then another Pokemon had caught her. Then these strange humans she had never seen before kept showing up, with other Pokemon. Not only that, Robin was still nowhere in sight! Panicked, the Plusle tried to paralyze Bellamy with her Nuzzle attack before dodging past JC and her Umbreon, keeping her distance from these strange humans. The Plusle looked very, very scared.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy tensed and said "JC you cut yourself" but he then turned and stood up he returned his pokemon to there pokeballs and left his claymore by the couch he motioned for everyone else to do as he had done. He slowly walked up to the plusle and said "Hey there, it's ok I'm not going to hurt you" he pulled out a treat from his pocket and held it out to the pokemon and said "Do you want this, it's ok I don't bite" he smiled warmly at the plusle.

She noticed it before standing as she wrapped her hand in a bandage. She had returned the girls back into their Pokeball leaving only Blue out as she walked up to the Plusle cautiously as Blue sat next to Bellamy watching the Plusle starting to talk with it. "Umbreon?"she said saying it was ok as she smiled.

She placed down a bowl of Pokeblocks for the Plusle placing down in front of it as she gave a gentle smile. "Its alright,we won't hurt you at all not even Blue here"she said gently petting her shiny Umbreon before she stood up. She grabbed her Katana before going into a special room to train herself to get her mind off her thoughts.

Blue_Flash4

Nick and Cooper looking at each other decided to go to the room that JC said they could go to train their pokemon. Nick then said "Well atleast
Incineroar listens to you now." Cooper replied with. "Yeah I guess."
In the training room, Cooper and Nick had sent out all their Pokémon and were training them. “Venusaur frenzy plant!” Nick yelled to his Venusaur.
“Dragonite use fire blast!” Cooper yelled to his Dragonite.
The big combination of plants hit the blast of fire and both attacks had disappeared from the impact.

After walking Damien noticed a base and stopped. Nope nope I am noping the heck outta here! Damien turned around to walk away. He knew that he couldn’t trust people in this world anymore. He wasn’t much of a people person anyways

Blue_Flash4

Nick looked out the window and saw a guy walking away from the base. Nick then opened the window and climbed atop a tree Andy then swung down right in front of the guy and pointed his pistol to the guys chest and asked him “Are ya clean?”

“ First of all, get your pistol away from my chest and stand at least five yards away from me and we won’t have any problems” Damien said coldly. “ do I look bit to you? I’m clean. Now I’m not going to tell you again. Back up and let me on my way boy.”

Blue_Flash4

Nick not even moving a muscle said “Ok, first off I’m technically not a boy cause I’m 18 so your wrong about that. Secondly I don’t have to take orders from you because......your not my dad! Finally I’ve slayed millions of zombies and injured few non zombies so I don’t think you wanna mess with me!”

“ Wow you killed a bunch of corpses. Not impressive at all. I’ve killed actual people before and didn’t bat an eye.” Damien took a step closer to Nick and got in his face, switching into his executive mindset, a mindset that had benefitted him in the corporate world. “for all you know I’ve got a sniper on you. Move out of my way you parasitic mouthbreather. Although I will thank you for reminding me how I hate people.”

Blue_Flash4

“Ok once again I’ve killed more than corpses. I highly doubt you have snipers on me because it’s an apocalypse no one brings a gang of shooters with them!” Nick was starting to get upset with this idiot because in Nick’s mind he’s speaking nonsense.

“... you are seriously stupid. How is a sniper a ‘gang of shooters’. I’m really getting tired of you. Put your gun down and let me pass. Do I need to speak in smaller words so your simpleton mind can understand what I’m saying you idiot?” Damien said. “ Or do you not have the guts to talk to me without your little peashooter, you coward.”

Blue_Flash4

Nick’s putting his gun down said “Ok this is not a peashooter you idiot-“ Nick cut off his words on purpose because he then stabbed the guy in the side with one of his knifes and said “I’m not a coward you idiot!”

Blue_Flash4

(Ok)
Nick started running back to JC’s base not caring about stabbing that guy because that guy to Nick was more annoying than getting swarmed by zombies.

At JC’s base
Cooper just noticing Nick gone put his hand over his face and said “Why does this always happen to me.” Right after Cooper said that Nick opened the window jumped in and locked the window shut. “Where the crap were you?” Cooper yelled.
“Well ya know just chasing a intruder off and stabbing him.” Nick replied.
“WHAT! You stabbed a guy!” Cooper yelled in reply.
“He was bugging the crap out of me OK. Plus he threatened me saying that he had a sniper on me, now I honestly know that was a lie but that doesn’t change the fact that he also called me a kid and my pistol a pea shooter!” Nick responded with in a loud tone.

Blue_Flash4

Nate was walking in the forest and saw a corpse lying on the ground that appeared to have been stabbed. “Beside the zombies this really is an apocalypse.” He said. He then saw a base that seemed too have been beaten up multiple times, it also seemed that it hasn’t been abandoned. Nate then sent out a Exeggutor. “Use your psychic abilities to see how much people are in there!” He said. Exeggutor then sent a message to Nate’s head telling the amount of people. “4 got it!” Nate then sent out a Sceptile. “Use your agility to search around the base for any openings!” Nate said.

Blue_Flash4

Nick looked out the window he had climbed in from and saw a guy who looked about 17 outside the base. “Not again.” He mumbled. He then got Cooper’s attention and pointed him in the guy’s direction. “Oh nooooo you don’t I’m not letting you kill another guy!” Cooper said.
“I’m not gonna kill this guy I’m just gonna slightly wound him possibly kill him!” Nick responded.
He then hopped out the window and went up to the guy pointing his pistol at him and said “Who are you!”

Blue_Flash4

Nate saw a guy who looked about 18 jump out a window and point a gun at him asking who he was. Nate then responded to the question with “I’m not threat, I’m just a traveler walking by.” Nate then realized that he knew this guy from along time ago. “Hey wait don’t i know you from somewhere?”

Blue_Flash4

Nick then realized that he did know this guy from a long time ago he traveled through Kanto with this guy about 7 years ago. “Wait Nate?!??!!! Is it really you!?!”
Cooper then went out the window and saw Nate and heard what Nick had asked him and decided not to take his gun out.

Blue_Flash4

“Nick it is you! And let me guess you still have your Poliwrath and Blastoise! I still have my whole team from our adventure through Kanto, some of them have evolved! The only one I don’t have is my Pidgeot I replaced him with a Sceptile that’s somewhere around the base.” Nate then saw another guy jump out the window. “I see you’ve replaced me!” Nate joked.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Leaving the Pokémon alone Bellamy went out of the window and sat outside for a bit with his claymore out and Ren sitting next to him. He sat there and decided to send out Aeris as well, who instantly looked at him questioningly, Bellamy looked back at the Pokémon and said "what is it Aeris", Aeris responded in Bellamy's head and said "Well, are you going to tell me how you feel about JC then, or not" not bothering responding psychically he said (out loud) "Oh, I don't know Aeris, I guess I like her but I am not the kind of guy who asks people out or anything, I am fine with just being friends" Aeris rolls her eyes at him as does Ren, "Oh not you as well Ren, just listen, I mean yeah she really pretty and she knows how to handle herself, and no i does not bother me that her sight is going, it doesn't change her in my opinion, but saying all this to you two is easy, if I was talking to her I would not be saying any of this" he then looked out at the area around JC's base in silence.

Blue_Flash4

“Ok I guess in a way I did replace you but that doesn’t mean we’re not friends ok! Nate meet Cooper, Cooper meet Nate.” Cooper then put his hand out for to Nate and smiled. Nick then walked over to Nate’s Exeggutor and said hi to it.

Blue_Flash4

Nate heard what Nick said and shook Cooper’s hand. “Nice to meet you!” Nate said. He then got a message in his head from his Exeggutor “I sense someone beside these two boys here. Keep your guard up!” His Exeggutor said to Nate in his head. “I’m sure it’s just someone else who’s in this base ok no need to be all protective!” Nate responded back.
Meanwhile, Nate’s Sceptile was on top of the base and saw a boy sitting out a window with a Swampert. Sceptile then shot a leech seed attack at the boy and Swampert.