• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Animation Topic!

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Post and request your animations here! Here's a few of my pieces:

animation3.gif

animation2.gif

animation1.gif

What d'ya think?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I like the top PikaPicture. Good work ^^

Animations, eh? Maybe a Raichu sprite waving its tail? If that's even possible...

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Pika-jig

animation4.gif

Raichu tail waving ness:

animation5.gif

Bit dodgy, but I don't like the new Raichu sprites so it's a tad difficult to work with.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've hardly liked any of Raichu's sprites really, but the R/S one is kinda cute. I seem to remember its G/S/C sprites looking okay, too, but can't say for sure...

Either way, its 3D model pwnz 'em all for coolness and cuteness ^_^

I was expecting more of a wagging but it's not that bad. Thanks again, Yoshi :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

I have no idea what you're talking about ^^; XD
*We need a sweatdrop smilie BAD! :p*

For the sake of this being less spammy, can you make Linkachu slashing a sword? ;)

EDIT x2: Why I said "action sequence" I do not know, especially considering the one you already posted above x.x

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor Oak said:
Raichu said:

I have no idea what you're talking about ^^; XD
*We need a sweatdrop smilie BAD! :p*

You got your damn tounge smilie! Be happy with that! ...

I wasn't the one who wanted it, though. Everyone did! :wink:

We used to have a sweatdrop smilie, didn't we? As well as the best smilie ever... *Pokes Gary with a stick*

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
animationupdaterawkstylee.gif

And the sequel to the sequel! Another one will be made in which Hec and Ivan open a can of whuppass on a random monster. Or ninja. Or Linkachu. Or Gary Oak. Wait, scratch that last one.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Why do I see fried rodent in my future? :p

Btw - the words in the second animation go by too quickly, and I have no idea what's up with the black magic. But the w00t is a nice touch XD

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
I get the feeling that this could continue for ages- ahem, pages, but hopefully someone will talk sense into them? *cough*hint*cough*