• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Amazing Game(Roleplay)

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Right. Everthing seems settled now.. if we're gonna fight the Truthmaster, we'll need to find him first.. " Chaos walked back to the group, turning to Leaf. " Leaf, do you happen to know in which direction I should scout in order to find a clue? " Chaos looked at his surroundings, examining the paths on the ground. " And if anyone wants to join me on my scouting mission, feel free to do so. " Chaos noted, turning back to the group.

"Go past the village and to the east. I will be in the village buying potions and any armor and weapons I can get." He kept walking towards the village, "If anyone has money from the battle and wouldn't like to scout follow me."

Last edited:

DevVoid

" Of course. If you want to, you can join me. " Chaos stretched his arms and rested his hands on the rapiers. " Alright.. one thing before we take off, though.. " Chaos had turned to Leaf, one hand taking out a small leather bag and handed it over to Leaf. " Think you could buy me something light, maybe like a hat fitting to my attire, with this? If you've still got money left from this bag, you can use it on whatever you want after buying my hat. " Chaos looked towards the village, then directed his eyes to the east. " If noone wants to join us, we'll be going now. "

" Chaos...was it? I'll go with you,." Dana said and walked beside the satyr.
"We still don't know what lurks beyond this area." She continued and turned to the rest of the big group they now had.
The blue haired elf wanted to get out of the group for a moment to gather thoughts and she didn't get any money from the anyway.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Can I join you guys?” DracoTalon was desperate for adventure, and she followed the small group. “Maybe there are some more monsters.” She looked ahead, the sun shined brightly in the sky. She wanted a chance to fight, to see how much battle skills she had.

DevVoid

" Alright, I think that's enough people. " Chaos put his hands on his rapiers, drawing them out and holding them by his side. " We'll go around the village as we head east. " Chaos swung the rapier he held in his left hand, pointing out where to go. " We'll see what's ahead, and mark this as the homepoint where we return to. Now come, the less time we spend talking, the more time we have to find that 'Truthmaster.' " Chaos dragged the rapiers behind him as he had began dashing towards and around the left side of the village, the cloth on the rapiers fluttering wildly in the wind behind him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Luci smirked and ran off after Chaos, he called out to Arch to follow him but she was already ahead of him flying just above Chaos. He chuckled and sped up, he jumped up onto the roofs of the village houses and ran along them, he found it calmer to run up on the roofs.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
DracoTalon followed the small group, and she realized that she was falling a bit behind. Huh, I guess running isn’t my strength . . . DracoTalon spread open her wings, and took flight slightly above the group. She started to catch up, the breeze blew her long hair.

"Well that only leaves," he paused, "Me and Alicia. Are you going with them Alicia or are you staying with me?" He then swung with his leafy vines to the group, "Any specific items you guys want?"

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Well, I want a some armor, and a good weapon to fight with.” DracoTalon flew next to Leaf as she spoke. “So, what do you want?” The wind blew a bit harder, and DracoTalon flew back a little. She quickly flew back to the group, still keeping pace with them.

DevVoid

Chaos used his element to create barely enough light as he ran into the forest with the group, making himself stand out in the darkness. " Beware, at this point, anything could jump us... " Chaos had changed from dashing to running, carefully stepping on the ground in order to not trip and fall. Though he was running as best as he could, it seemed more like he was prancing around. " I feel like something's watching us.. if only I could see or hear better... " Chaos added, but refused to stop moving as finding the Truthmaster was more important to him than the safety of him or the others.

Soon after, Chaos had stopped in his tracks as he had heard some leaves shaking around him. He crossed his rapiers and went into a guarded stance, just before the Trolls from before had jumped at them, accompanied by wildlife, presumably tamed by the Trolls.
" Damnit.. it's an ambush! We must've run right into their home base! No time for strategizing, get fighting! " Chaos shouted before clashing with a group of five trolls, starting his dance to confuse the trolls, dodging their attacks while moving like a madman. He began taunting the trolls before taking few stabs at them, laughing at their wounds.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
DracoTalon was knocked out of the air by a troll, her wings flapped crazily as she was desperate to get back in the air. She fell into a tree, and quickly got up. The same troll was in front of her, holding a huge sword. DracoTalon put her hand out, and a nearby branch from the tree knocked the troll over. She took this chance to pick off the same branch, circling the branch with her hand as the branch became sharp on her command. DracoTalon leaped in the air, and stabbed the troll with the branch until it was dead.

"Trolls? At least, some action came" said Noir, as He knew, Trolls weren't the strongest so He wasn't worried about the others. He was dodging and stabbing some of them but he wasn't giving them many damege. He changed strategy and he used Electric element to lead electricity through his sword, He finished some trolls, suddenly one of them attacked him from behind and becouse Noir didn't have perfect defense, He took great damege. Troll was making a shadow behind him, Noir teleported himself behind his opponent and finished him. "Well, I'm too tired now... It will be better for me to retreat for a while and recover" He whispered to himself and slowly fell on the ground.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
DracoTalon saw Noir fall onto the ground as she finished off another troll. Is he okay? She ran over to him, and placed her hands over Noir. DracoTalon mumbled a few words as her hands glowed a bright green, she was healing him. “Are you okay?” DracoTalon asked as she was still healing Noir.

"Yeah, my power of teleportacion gives me almost instant travel to dark places but it takes great amount of my energy, also I got great hit from the troll in back... I will be fine" Noir said, He looked at DracoTalon "Your name was DracoTalon... Thank you" Noir whispered "That Troll wasn't normal, he was a bit bigger from the rest. At least he didn't attacked someone else"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Oh, and your welcome.” DracoTalon pulled Noir back up with her hands. “If the troll is bigger than the rest, maybe that same troll is the leader or something.” Then another troll came up to them, and DracoTalon aimed for a strike for the troll’s heart. She threw the sharp branch quickly, but it missed the heart and hit the troll’s arm instead.

Noir quickly reacted, He didn't have enough energy to use Electric element but still He could threw his sword and when troll was angry at DracoTalon. He hited with his sword at his head and the troll fell at the ground, dead. "Nice throw with that branch, at least he was busy enough to give me time to aim and hit" said Noir as He sat on the ground "I'm still tired, I'm not able to fight on my own for a while. But, I'm not hurt anymore thanks to you"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She watched as Noir’s sword pierced the troll’s head, killing it. “Thanks, I don’t really have that much of a weapon, so I used what I could.” DracoTalon looked back at Noir. “Well, maybe you and everyone else should rest after we win.” She watched the others fighting and DracoTalon smiled a bit, fighting took a lot of energy but it was kind of fun. “And your welcome, I just couldn’t watch someone get really hurt in the battle.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Luci grinned at the trolls this should be in his fists became engulfed in flames and he punched his way through the trolls, simultaneously Arch flew above him zapping the trolls with her lightning, a troll swung at Luci but he strangled it with a burning fist.

DevVoid

After being done turning the trolls he was fighting into Swiss Cheese with his Rapiers, Chaos jumped up, hopping over some Troll's heads over to Noir and DracoTalon. He looked around, searching for the leader of the pack. " Try to defend yourselves some more, I'll take out the big one! " Chaos said before his jump, performing a flip in the air, letting the cloth on his rapiers light up and twirl around, drawing attention to himself. He landed infront of the largest troll of the bunch, yelling at it to get its attention.

Chaos hopped around the Troll, treating its swings like a game of jump rope. He let the giant become so enraged until it had begun swinging around its weapon in every direction, trying to swat at Chaos, completely blinded in rage. " What's the matter, big guy?! Can't stand being beat by a half-goat?! " Chaos remained taunting the creature, keeping it enraged. " Even if you were a hundred, you still won't take me down! " Chaos shouted, taunting the other Trolls around him aswell, in order to keep them from going after the others and target him instead.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Luci and Arch took advantage of the trolls being distracted, Arch zapped the trolls as they stood in large clumps and Luci used his magic to kill the stragglers. He was racing around them in his smoke form settings fire to the trolls that he passed through. They just hoped that Chaos could handle the big one.

Leaf walks towards where you were supposed to go carrying a large bag of things that he bought he walked into the forest and found a troll camp in ruins. He looked at you all fighting the trolls as he set his bag down and a troll tried to steal the bag. "Hey give me that back," Leaf chased after the troll and just decided to make a vine grow out of a tree wrapping around the troll. Leaf grabbed his stuff walked back and sat down setting up a little picnic with bread and butter.

Noir stood up and said to DracoTalon "I will help them or they will fight with them forever. In advantage of the opportunity, I will test how to use Shadow Travel in combat" then he teleported thanks to tree shadow behind the Troll, first down. Then he teleported a few times, in the blink of eye He killed 7 Trolls and he fell at the ground "So this is my limit..."

After some time He stood up took some gold from each troll He killed and he came to Leaf slowly "If you will return to village, can you buy for me with this a serious sword...If not then that's fine" He said then he whispered " just a few left, if they will play with them too long. It will be boring, five minutes and I return to fight"

"Yes I will do that, just expect the best sword I can find, also watch the stuff," He then swung away going back to the village getting the best sword he could find, The Shadowblade. He then returned to Noir with the sword and gave it to him.

DevVoid

Chaos had hopped around, dodging the big troll's attacks as the others got closer. He kept taunting the big troll, causing it to let out an enraged roar and start swinging around violently, striking the other Trolls but not Chaos. This was Chaos' Opportunity, as he begun climbing up the troll's arms and onto its head, holding his hands infront of its eyes. The big troll had begun running around in confusion and anger, still swinging its weapon around, killing other trolls and animals infront of it. " Looks like we're going for a ride! " Chaos forced the big troll to take a right turn and move towards the biggest group of smaller trolls, mowing down whatever was in its path with its massive, powerful swings.

Leaf swung around the big troll wrapping his vines around the troll's legs Empire Strikes Back style, causing the monster to fall. Leaf then tried to electrocute to no avail. He then just decides to snoop around the troll huts and found a large chest in the big troll's hut. "Hey, guys we scored with this camp."