• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Alola Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trucy recalled her gardevoir back into the pokeball and she just sat there watching the conversation between them with a smile as she was enjoying the new company

Trucy then felt her pokeball moving and the gardevoir came out on its own "kyu! What's wrong?" She said as the gardevoir merely shrugged "gardevoir" it said and trucy sighed "fine you can stay out for a while" she said and the gardevoir smiled and sat down on the log as well studying Alice

Looking in the back pack it was a pichu Sino smiled checking the moveset Zen Headbutt ,Iron Tail and Scratch and attract Rei Glowed She was evolving Sino watched in amazment
490573_trainercard-Sino.png

He Noticed That Sino Was Running, He Thought A Pokémon Was Attacking Her. " Are You Ok Sino, What Atta-. Oh... My... Gosh... Your Ralts Evolved! Try Using That Dusk Stone On It Like I Said "

Looking at him "Yeah not a good time now!" hands still clamped on the pokeball the pokemon stopped shaking sighed hugging Rei "Hi sir!" Rei said looking at the other trainer

sighed "Come on Out Garchomp" looked at the Garchomp "Calm down Vanis I know I miss him too..." Vanis sat down by Sino. Sino hugged Vanis

"Hey Tracy, Want To Battle Me, I Am Quite Strong. So, What Do You Say?" He Smiled With Confidence He Would Win, But What If They Had A Strong Pokémon?

She turned and looked at vanis as her eyes where the same color of his as she smirked and tossed out the love ball as there was a Salazzle that came out and Alice said "we got a challenger Flame" she said as it seemed like the Salazzle giggled

"Sino, Do You Have A Garchomp, And... My Name Is Frank..." Frank Finally Said His Name, He Was Nervous "I Have Dreams Of Becoming The Dark Type Trial Captain, I Just Hope It Will Happen Someday"

Sino sat "Yes I wish you luck with that Frank...." walking into the cafe taking a Tapu Coco drinking it , Vanis looked at Flame suprized aware of her poision.

"You Know I Gave You The Gallade And Gardevoir Mega Stone?, Oh And Have This" Frank Gave Sino A Mega-Ring. "Incase You Need To Mega Evolve"

"Well I Found Something And My Bisharp Was Holding It, Maybe You Know What It Is?" Frank Gave Sino A Garchompite, But It Was Covered In Dust "It Seems Like A Mega Stone"

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
... One-liners, present tense, unauthorized mega stone, double-posting, OOC blather... this is not how we do things around here.
Thread locked, read the rules, warnings will be issued for Sino Sarokii and Pikachuze for continued misconduct - though don't think that excuses the rest of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.