• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Alola Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok... Go Bisharp!" He Throws A Pokeball Revealing The Bisharp " Oh And Here, Have This! " Gives Sino A Shiny Magikarp And A Trainer Card :
trainercard-Sino.png

" Bisharp, Use Swords Dance! " Bisharp Sharply Raises Its Attack, Getting Ready To Sweep. " Are You Ready For This Sino? " Bisharp And Him Smile The Same!

" Bisharp, Use Gyro Ball! " Bisharp Blasts Rei With Gyro Ball, Also Being Super Effective ( Cause Steel Beats Fairy ) " How Do You Like That, Sino, Ready To Quit? "

"Well I want to do it because I want to have at least a challenge cause my favorite Pokemon just takes everything out" she smiled as she looked at the trainers outside "Bakas" she said smiling

She laughed a little "yeah they are bakas,and you sound really strong! We should battle each other,hopefully in the tournament" she said with a confident smile as the food finnaly came,it was one of everything in the menu and she began eating extremely fast,similair to how some anime characters eat and she's already done with the first plate in an half minute

After around ten minutes of a food orgy she finished everything "ahhh...man that felt good" she said with a drunk like look in her eyes and then she quickly noticed she was waiting and she coughed "umm...sorry I eat a lot" she said with a nervous chuckle "so umm....since this is my first time here do you know any fun places we can go while we wait for the tournament?" She asked her happily

She sat down beside her "wow....this seems like such a nice place" she said as she admired the fire,it reflected off of her eyes giving it a light blue glow to it and she looked into the fire "sometimes it's good to unwind from all the craziness and relax for a bit" she said

She nodded "sure! I'd love to have one" she said as she pulled out a pokeball out of her backpack "in here? Or do you have a special place for this" she said as she was starting to get excited

"Come on it not far" she said closing her eyes and feeling the walls as she stopped when she felt something in the darkness and she pulled it open to see a open field of flowers as she walks through it

She looked around "in here? The flowers are so nice though" she said as even though she was excited about the fight,she felt as if she was destroying something personal to someone or Alice "wow....this is so amazing!" She said smiling to her "I-I've never seen anything like it" she said excitedly

Alice turned to her as her eyes seemed to glow as she pulled out a Great ball "let's do this" as Alice smirked and her sun hat blew in the wind and caught itself in a crack so it couldn't move as her red hair seemed to glow also

She saw her eyes and hair glowing,her blue eyes also glowing lightly at the lighting as well as she said "let's do this,cmon gardevoir" she said as she threw out a gardevoir,but this gardevoir was different
Her hair was black,a beautiful shining black that matched the color of her dark red eyes which glowed in excitement,she wore fingerless gloves on her hands as she stretched a bit "gardevoir!" It said confidently as she cracked her knuckles and such

"Let's do this Bewear" she threw the great ball as a Bewear came out "keep in mind I can't go all out on you cause of the flowers" as Bewear put it paws together ready to fight and crush

She smiled "ahh don't worry,Kyu rarely uses her projectile moves and sometimes uses actual combat,she'll try her best to not mess with anything" she said as she yelled out "gardevoir! You know what to do" she said as the gardevoir nodded and teleported behind the Bewear and she threw a power up punch towards him

Bewear got thrown and she didn't say anything but all Bewear saw was her arms crossed and her first finger move in a arc as Bewear came at gardevoir with a hammer arm then quickly switching to shadow claw as he attacked

The gardevoir was scratched and the force of it made her flew back a bit before she regained her footing,she rubbed the scratched part of her face and it smiled "gardevoir" it said which sounded like she was enjoying this,she then charged towards the bewear and she started using close combat towards his chest

The gardevoir smirked as she put a hand to the bewears chest,she then used a full psychic attack towards his chest
Trucy just watched on as she was using a psychic link between her and her gardevoir so that they can tell what moves to do

" Hello Trucy... Would You Like To Battle Me... You Will Never Win... Due To My Mega Pokémon... It Is The Strongest There Is (Other Than Legendarys) So... You Ready? "

Bewear went tumbling away as Bewear saw my fist ball up then Bewear used Double-edge as it hit gardevoir hard but Bewear fantied from recoil as Alice withdrew him and grabbed her sunhat and walked past Trudy and walked back to the campfire putting her sunhat back in place

sighed picking up Rei "I should have used...Father's pokemon Garchomp..." looking down humiliated Holding Rei close Hugging Airlin "Im so sorry Rei..." Walked to to the port looking in my backpack at the 3 eggs

Rei smiled kinda weakly Sino used a potion on Rei not seeing Alice Rei smiled noming on her finger Rei was diffrent from other ralts her red spikes on her head had symbols ,the symbols meant promise

(Sino is female) Rei hugged Alice Sino's backpack shaked it was one of the eggs Sino opening the backpack there was a pichu by the other eggs carefully picking the pichu up smiling

Status
Not open for further replies.