• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Alola Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Plot)
There is one day when most of the natives celebrate newcomers to the island of you arrive at that day you are rewarded with a festival this is a huge festival lasting a few days and is always accepting newcomers you can do whatever at the festival well in moderation
---------------------------------------------------------
(rules)

•No God modding
•Romance would be allowed but keep it at minimum
•Keep game Canon and some anime
•pokemon can't evole in the middle of battle wait till after even if they win or lose
•you can have 6 pokemon on you but can only use one
(Misc. Details)
So I will be native there can be more but I highly encourage you to be a newcomer it will play out better that way during this time there are shops set up and a arena for the tournament and food is set up outside so the tournament you can have 6 pokemon but only use one per battle the brackets are ever changing so nothing official yet. You may change pokemon if your in a different battle from the last we encourage you to show your talent with all your Pokemon
(Bio)
So the set up for your bio should be
Name:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Pokémon:
Personality:
Story:
(Example)
Name: Alice
Appearance: Crimson red eyes, Blood red hair, fragile build, soft curved eyes, straight hair
Clothing:Faded pink shirt, black leather jacket with fur, black jeans, Ruby necklace
Pokémon: Salazzle, Bewear, Togedemaru, Crabominal, Primsina, Mimikyu
Personality: Shy, Creative, Fun-Loving, Lazy, Greedy
Story:A girl rasied on alola she was known as "the girl with red eyes" she was also known for her red hair as she hid all her hair in a sun hat the hid all her hair in it and she sometimes pretend to be blind in order not to show her eyes but she knows her way around thing and consistently study pokemon from different regions as her brain is like a computer when it comes to Pokémon and now the newcomer festival is a day away she got her hat just right and bandages over her eyes waiting for the new challengers of the island challenge

Name: Trucy
Appearance: light blue eyes,straight brown hair that goes to her shoulders,5 foot six, slightly built since she works out a bit
Clothing: a black Tshirt with silver shorts,which are very tomboyish clothes and blue shoes
Personality:Mischeivous,kind,very outgoing,always willing to help others,hard to piss but is very scary when pissed
Pokémon:Gardevoir and a spiritomb
Story:lived with her father and since he couldn't take care of his gardevoir since he was busy most of the times,he gave it to his daughter,she noticed he was becoming more and more insane and eventually she found out he was possessed by a hateful spirit,it took the combined efforts of her and her friends to stop his evil plan and return him to normal,she now relaxes but still enjoys battles as she goes on in alola which is her hometown,she hopes to meet someone who is interesting and could prove her a good challenge

Name: ? ? ? (Mostly Called The Demise Of Us All)
Appearance: ? ? ?
Clothing: Green Tank Top, Pikachu Trousers ( Or Pants, Depends On How You Say It ).
Pokémon: Bisharp, Gyarados (Mega) And Incineroar
Personality: Mysterious
Story: Not Much Is Know About This Trainer, People Think He Will Attempt To Take Over The World.

Name: Trucy
Appearance: light blue eyes,straight brown hair that goes to her shoulders,5 foot six, slightly built since she works out a bit
Clothing: a black Tshirt with silver shorts,which are very tomboyish clothes and blue shoes
Personality:Mischeivous,kind,very outgoing,always willing to help others,hard to piss but is very scary when pissed
Pokémon:Gardevoir and a spiritomb
Story:lived with her father and since he couldn't take care of his gardevoir since he was busy most of the times,he gave it to his daughter,she noticed he was becoming more and more insane and eventually she found out he was possessed by a hateful spirit,it took the combined efforts of her and her friends to stop his evil plan and return him to normal,she now relaxes but still enjoys battles as she goes on in alola which is her hometown,she hopes to meet someone who is interesting and could prove her a good challenge
Awesome

Name: ? ? ? (Mostly Called The Demise Of Us All)
Appearance: ? ? ?
Clothing: Green Tank Top, Pikachu Trousers ( Or Pants, Depends On How You Say It ).
Pokémon: Bisharp, Gyarados (Mega) And Incineroar
Personality: Mysterious
Story: Not Much Is Know About This Trainer, People Think He Will Attempt To Take Over The World.
Ok...sure you may join

Trucy smiled as she walked down the streets of alola "man I've been waiting for weeks for this festival,now it's here!" She said excitedly as she neared the festival
She moved to alola not too long ago just for this festival,she really hoped to meet cool and intresting people "who knows,maybe I could find a really good challenge here too!" She thought

Alice walked to the festival getting ready by hiding her red hair in her sun hat and put bandages over her eyes as she walked as she couldn't wait for the festival to begin

When kyu saw the festival she became even more ecstatic,she saw the food,pokemon and many people walking and having a good time
When she walked in she noticed a paper on one of the walls mentioning something about a tournament,trucy balled her fists and said happily "yes! Welp gardevoir We'll meet plenty of challenges today,this is gonna be so much fun!" She said as she looked around,since she was alone she wanted to see if she could makes new friend with anyone who looks interesting

Name: Sino Scarlet
Appearance: Blond hair ,Normally wears Blue Jeans and a red long sleeves shirt
Pokémon: Ralts
Personality: Shy , scared ,
unusual
Story: Unknown

She came to the festival tilting her sun hat so nobody see the bandages as she walk around seeing a paper that said tournament then yelling out "yes!" Then quickly covering her mouth

Trucy looked to her left and saw a girl yelling yes before she quickly held her mouth
Trucy giggled "your excited for the tournament as well? I'd love to face against you" she said as she held her arm out to her "the names Trucy,whats yours?" She asked with a bright smile

Su
unusual
Story: Unknown[
unusual
Story: Unknown
Awesome

She shook her hand firmly and then said "can you see through your bandages? Also why are you covering up so much?" She asked curious as to why she's covering a lot of her head and face

She gasped as she looked to the part of her eye,she then said "why would you hide that it looks so cool!" She said excitedly and then her stomach growled,she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly with a blush "umm you hungry? Cause I sure am" she said

She was wide eyed by how much red covered her face "wow....your pretty red" she said with a giggle "well that's not a BAD thing,it looks good on you" she said as she asked "ummm do you know any good food places? Because When I'm hungry I eat alot" she said sheepishly

She went with her to the restaurant and they sat at a table
"So what type of restaurant is this? It looks pretty cool" she said her eyes sparkling like a child as she looked all around her

Getting a Tapu Coco Curious what a Tapu Coco was sharing some with Ralts(A.k.a Rei) Rei smiles enjoying the drink Sino gives Rei a Macaroon , Rei eats the Macaroon slowly enjoying it

She then smiled as the waiter came along "yes I'd like to have...one of everything on the menu and a water" she said casually as if it was an everyday thing and she looked to Alice for her order

Trucy smiled as well "ah ok" she said and then she remembered "oh yeah why DO you want to be in the tournament? Me it's because I'm looking for a challenge for me and my gardevoir" she said

A Mysterious Trainer ( Me ) Walked Towards The Two Friends. "Hello.... Would You Like To Battle..., I Am One Of The Strongest Trainers Here On Alola After All, So You Want To Battle Or Not..."

"maybe I and train Rei she still has not evolved yet.... and she is level 25... Rei do you have a everstone?" Rei nods "Rei you silly!"

laughs walking into the tornament "but Rei you want to stay little? Oh yeah Rei Mom sent us another Pokemon! I can't wait to find out!" running to the PC

" Hello Sino... I Was A Friend Of Your Fathers, Until... I Moved To Alola, I Hope We Can Battle Some Time, Or Even Now If You Want To?, So What Do You Say, Wanna Battle? "

"You know Sarukki?" Looking in my PC There was a Shiny Ralts Holding the ralts "Sure! and I Will name you Airalin So where do we fight?"

" Right Here Right Now, Listen I Am Strong, Incase You Lose " Gives Sino A Few Rare Candys And A Dusk Stone " Incase You Want A Gallade, Oh!, I Forgot To Give You These " Gives Sino A Mega Ring And Gardevoirite And Galladenite.

looks at all the things "T-thank you sir... Rei ,Airalin do you want to fight?" they nod "Im letting you know Rei may be small but she packs a punch"

Status
Not open for further replies.