• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Alola Region!

Should we travel in...

• Total voters
At least one paragraph long. And god I really hate turning down people who want to join, it makes me feel so guilty and bad.

The requirements should be easy for me to abide by since I write probably a bit too much for what I should be writing for posts... (And well, RP samples are good to measure experience for the most part.)

Here's mine for example:
The Gible continued to flee from Joel like a game of cat and mouse, as he was oblivious to the fact that a Chatot had witnessed the fight that went on between them. Joel emitted a thunderous roar that frightened the little Gible, as he said to him while panting, "Come on! Can't you just take it easy for once! You're literally about to explode!"

Joel menacingly exclaimed while his shining red eyes were intensely focused on him, "STOP RUNNING YOU LITTLE COWARD! YOU'RE ONLY DELAYING THE INEVITABLE!"

The Gible hesitantly replied while unleashing yet another ball of weakened energy at Joel, "How about you s- stop s- screaming! And please, come on... I don't wanna end up in that other place with that lady that has that e- egg!" Joel clenched the frail ball of energy with eased effort, as he placed an intense amount of pressure on the feeble ball!

He grunted at the Gible with indignation, "RRRRRRAAAAAUUUUUHHHHHHAAAAA!" A trace amount of steam emitted from the ball that was now an innocous gas. The Gible gasped at Joel in horror, as he impulsively thought to himself while sprinting with rapid steps, "Ack! My attacks aren't working! Is he some kind of unstoppable monster?! No... there's gotta be a way, everyone's got some kind of soft spot right?! Well, I seriously need to run away and find some kind of help before he beats me up! I don't wanna go to that pink lady with that pouch thingy with the egg while everyone laughs at me!"

The Gible continued to scamper away from the raging Jangmo-o that was steadily gaining on him, as he made his way towards the exit of the temple. He continued to snivel towards the Jangmo-o with intense anxiety, as he hoped that there would be at least one Pokémon; small or even big, that could at least quell the Jangmo-o's exasperation even at the slightest.

You still have room for one more?
Name: Mikaela Jones
Trainer Status: Pokémon poacher

Personality: Mik is an introverted cynic, she doesnt trust people easily but doesnt like being rude to others even though she ended up hurting there feelings because of her bluntness. She cares a lot about her Pokémon and family, she's extremely self-less when it comes to them but she is not that self-less or kind towards others. She only catches and sell Pokémon towards trainers who are professional and unabusive.
Appearance: Messy copper chin length hair, passive amber eyes, pale complexion, a slim form with an average height. Green jacket, plain white tee, brown shorts, red boots and black gloves.
Goal: To get her family out of poverty

Home Region: Sinnoh
Hometown: Snowpoint City

Dislikes: Hunting (but it is necessary), crowds
Other: Ivy. She doesn't have a choice in being a hunter.

Pokemon
Name:
Chastiefol
Species: Rowlet (if you allowed it)
Shiny?: (Can he?)
Personality: A naive little guy that loves Poképuffs. He is extremely loyal towards Mik and often comfort here after a hunting or a 'cleaning'
Other: He carries a small pouch in his neck to store berries and such.