• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Akrew Island RP

"Sol!" "Umbre!" the both pokemon growled to the Gardevoir "Hey can you two calm down?" Grey asked to the Absol and the Umbreon, then one rowlet fall of his bag making the Rowlet woke up "Row........."

Adrian sighs as all this pandemonium is starting to get out of hand
"Ok kyu please for like 10 minutes stay inside the pokeball we both know you can act a bit rude so please just get in"
"Gard"she nods and goes back in
"FINNALY! Ok sorry this all just got crazy for a minute"

"um......yeah why?" Grey asked curious "SO a SOL!!" the absol growled wanting to protect Lucy,making the Rowlet wake up and flying to the adrian head "um..... Adrian do you care if this rowlet stay in your head sometime?" Grey asked "row" the Rowlet said

"sure!" Grey said happy "umbre?" the Umbreon asked to Grey to make sure he wanted to battle "Yeah Umbreon i´m sure and........if you are asking if I can understand pokemons......... and the awnser is yes"

Adrian is very confused over what's happening and tries to calm things down
"Ok first off I guess rowlett could stay on my head for a while is kinda cute,and grey you can talk to Pokémon? That's pretty cool I could only speak telepathetically to my gardevoir so it doesn't really count hehe also can we like get something to eat somewhere formal so we could stop this craziness for like a bit?" He sighs wondering what crazy thing he got himself into this time

Name: Bailey
Height: 5'10
Pokemon: Chimchar, Rowlet
Items: 5 great balls, 6 super potions, 2 pokeballs
Appearance: Dark brown hair, blue and white shirt, black jeans, red sneakers
Was born in sinnoh and is unsure of what he wants to do.

Now: Bailey stepped off of the ferry and picked up Chimchar "hey buddy we're finally here!"
"Chim!"
"now where do we go first?"
"Row!"

Bailey saw a group of people standing not too far away from him and thought he recognised some of them "Ethan? Lucy? Hey guys!"
"Row!"
"Char!"

Last edited:
Name: Brief
Height: 5'7
Pokemon: (Melody)Minun, (WeApex)Aron
Items: 4 PokeBalls, 4 Potions
Appearance: Black short hair, black Windbreaker, Grey Cargo Pants, Black and Red Sneakers, Red backpack
Info: He is a tresure hunter looking for his next big score in this new region he heard about while traveling with his pokemon partners he is here to make a splash.
Now: Took a plane on Akrew Island from Unova

RP. Brief has long since gotten off the plane looking around at this island started to get a good feeling from the island. "Do you hear that Melody its the sound of adventure crying out to us.... actually its sounds a lot like a young trainer itching for a battle" said Brief to the Minun that is resting on his head.

" Alright you still up for that battle?" He was always ready for a battle.

(yes He have one pokemon I don´t said he haved)

"yeah I´m always up to a battle........ and I wanna fight with one of my new pokemons!" Grey said really wanting fight with his new pokemon he catched in unova

"Yeah it's me! can I watch you guys battle?" Bailey said as he looked at Grey "Oh sorry how rude of me to barge in,these are my partners Chimchar and Rowlet!"
"Chim-Chimchar!"
"Rowl!"

"And i'm Bailey I traveled through Johto with Ethan and Lucy then after going our own ways I went to Sinnoh and placed 3rd in the league!"

"I´m grey." he said looking at bailey "and these are Absol,Umbreon,Rowlet And my little surprise i´m just going to show he in battle" Grey said pulling a ultra ball from his bag

(It´s a druddigon)

Last edited:
"Okay i'm excited to see it bro!" Bailey smiled"Oh and nice too meet you!"
"Char!"
"Row!"
"So what do you plan to do after the battle Grey?"

"I not planned nothing maybe go to the gym or get something to eat" Grey said when he rowlet flyed to the Grey head almost sleeping "and of course find one place to make this lazy here on my head sleep" Grey said laughing

"Absol!" he said when he Absol jumped in he front prepared to battle "you give the first move" Grey said waiting anxiousoly to battle and show his secret weapon

Bailey looked at buizel and watched closely as it fought hard against Absol
"come on it's gonna be close buizel but you need to pull through!"

Brief takes notices of the battle that was unfolding in front of he founds a nice shady point to sit and watches the battle. Spotting another onlooker of the battle he tries to get the guy's attention.

"Hey kid which trainer are you rooting for my money is on the one with the Absol!" yells Brief.

Bailey then remembered what gray had said about a secret weapon and felt worried for buizel "don't worry about what absol does just battle well and pull through!"