1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.

Private/Closed The Adventures Of Toby and Nick

Discussion in 'General Role Play' started by Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette Previously Marquis De Lafayette

oof I had no idea what to call this RP.
    @TheStargazer

Nick had just got to his new High School. He pick up his dorm key which had the numbers ‘67’ on it. He then went to the cafeteria for the ‘New School Year Announcement’ he always hated these cuz they were extremely long.

TheStargazer likes this.
  2. TheStargazer

TheStargazer Previously LunaLuma

Tobias Miller Silently walked up to the place where he could get his dorm key and silently grabbed his dorm key. He had recently just arrived at this new high school and he was quickly getting more and more nervous about the school life. He didn't know anyone here so he was going to have to make new friends which Toby wasn't good at since he was quite introverted. He checked the dorm number on his key. He read the number '58' on the key. Toby then proceeded to go to his dorm and put all his bags down in his dorm, and then he rushed to the cafeteria for the 'New School Year Announcement.' Toby didn't mind these since everyones attention was normally on the principal and he also gets to see how much students there are all in one place however, he starts to get nervous if he notices theres a really large amount of people at these assemblies. Noticing that he was probably one of the last people to arrive, he quietly walked to a random table with an empty spot and sat down, waiting for the speech to start.

3. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

The Principal then stood up from a seat and walked up to the podium and said “Welcome to High School and your schedule is
    Math
    Language Arts (reading, writing, grammar)
    Science
    Social Studies
    P.E.
    Pretty simple so don’t screw it up.” The Principal then walked to his office.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Nick smirked he liked the Principal attitude about school. He then stood up and walked to his dorm. He put some stuff up and then started walking back down to the main floor. He was starting to get really bored now. So he sat on a bench in the lobby.

4. TheStargazer

Toby obediently listened to the Principal as he told the group their schedule. He took note on the Principals choice of words, they were more casual than formal which Toby appreciated in a weird way. When the Principal finished his speech, Toby got up from his spot in the Cafeteria and went back to his dorm to start unpacking his bags that he dumped in his dorm earlier for the days ahead of him.

5. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Nick went to Mathematics class. He got in the class room and sat down. He pulled out a sketchbook and started sketching stuff. He glanced a few minutes later to see if anyone was there yet. Only a few other people had gotten there so he looked back down at his book.

6. TheStargazer

Toby wasn't done unpacking but it had to wait since he had a class shortly. Satisfied with his room so far, Toby left his dorm and walked to Maths where his first class was. Toby didn't enjoy maths at all and wasn't that good at it so he wasn't that excited. when he got to class and sat around the back, not really caring about where he sat because he didn't know anyone in his class and sitting at the back means less eyes are on you. Toby patiently waited for class to begin as he mentally prepared himself for the stress of school.

7. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

He saw one kid who looked about his age just walk in. His heart started pounding and he had zero clue why. He felt relieved for some dumb reason when the teacher came in and class started so he didn’t have to think about it anymore.

8. TheStargazer

Toby Sunk into his seat, not really paying attention to other students in his class. He just didn't want to be noticed by everyone so early into the school year. Toby was quite introverted and preferred if people didn't talk to him outside of his friend group when he had one. Toby got out his notebook and begun to write about the new school, making it a diary of sorts. Toby loved to write and wanted to be an author when he was older. Toby wrote in his book and waited for the maths teacher to arrive, unaware of when the maths teacher will arrive to the class.

9. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Later At Lunch
    Nick got his lunch and went to an empty table where he sat down and started eating. He hadn’t had a lot of these foods he was eating since he was from a different country. He was surprised by how good American food was.

10. TheStargazer

Arriving later than Nick, Toby rushed into the cafeteria for lunch, worrying that all the tables would be full. He quickly glanced at all the tables had at least a few students on each of them so Toby decided to go to the table with the least amount of people which was Nick's table. He nervously mumbled a 'Hi,' before he sat down and began eating his lunch.

11. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

“Hey.” Nick said as he watched Toby sit down. He knew some random person would have to sit by him but he didn’t think it’d be this guy. He smiled for a split second and then continued eating. He didn’t know how to really start conversations with new people so he just waited for Toby to say something.

12. TheStargazer

Toby heard Nick as he sat down. 'I-I'm Toby, nice to meet you,' Toby muttered before continuing to eat his lunch in silence. He wasn't that good at conversations and small talk so he didn't really know what else to add besides what he had already said.

13. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

“Hey man, I’m Nick. Nice to meet you too.” He said. He could obviously tell neither of the were good at talking to new people so he tried his best not to screw up on starting a conversation. “So I assume your new here too. Sooooo what do you like to do?”

14. TheStargazer

"W-well I like to write a lot. I p-plan on becoming an author, what about y-you?" Toby replied to Nick, trying to continue the conversation. He was genuinely interested in Nicks aspirations and talents so he tried to act as brave as he could although he still managed to stutter a few times when speaking.

15. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

“W-well l like to perform in plays. I want to be an actor.” He said. He didn’t really know what else to say. He tried to think of something to say. He thought and thought and came to the conclusion that he was out of ideas on what to say.

16. TheStargazer

'R-really? that's so cool! I c-can't perform at all,' Toby replied. He was genuinely interested in Nicks interest as an actor. He Smiled at Nick as he waited for a response from Nick.

17. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

“Thanks, Man!” He said while smiling. “Ha, yeah a lot of people can’t perform. I just can cuz I’m not that introverted.” He then laughed a little and then took a drink of water from his cup.

18. TheStargazer

Toby laughed a little. He unlike Nick, was incredibly introverted and it normally exhausted him to talk to people he doesn't know. He wasn't sure completely why he was that way either. Despite the occasional teasing and harassment by jerks, Toby had never really been bullied up to that point and his life at home was pretty average for a boy his age. He didn't have clinical depression or anxiety, he just didn't talk that much.
    's-so what plays have you p-performed?' Toby asked Nick out of curiosity.

19. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

“I’ve perfromed in...Wait, Let Me Think. Hmmm, Oh yeah, I’ve performed in several broadway shows. Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen are mainly the only ones people recognize me from.” He said while smiling a bit. He had no idea why he was smiling so much.

TheStargazer likes this.
  20. TheStargazer

Toby was amazed at Nick and the shows he had performed in. 'R-really? that's so cool! M-Maybe I could w-watch you perform sometime,' Toby said with a small grin on his face. He was definetly impressed by Nick's talent as an actor. Toby was almost finished with his lunch as he awaited a response from Nick.

21. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

“Ha, you don’t have to do that my friend.” He said. He realized an astonished look on Toby’s from what Nick assumed was his acting career. “A lot of people are surprised by my acting career.” He said. “And I’ll admit it is pretty insane.”

22. TheStargazer

'I-i'll admit, I didn't e-expect you to be an a-actor, it sounds like f-fun, a-all I do is w-write stuff,' Toby quietly, slightly embarrassingly. Toby had finished eating at that point and was now waiting for lunch to finish and go to his last couple of classes for the day.

23. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

“Eh, it’s not fun all the time mainly because you have to wait a while to know if you got a part.” He said. After he said that the bell rang for the next class which was Social Studies/History. “Well, see you later.” Nick said as he walked to the next class.

24. TheStargazer

'B-bye,' Toby mumbled as Nick left. He wanted to keep talking to Nick but there was always time to do that later. Toby got out of his seat in the cafeteria and walked over to Social Studies for his next class. He didn't have a big opinion on the topic, positive or negative. Toby sat in a random chair and waited for the class to start.

25. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Later after school.....

School was over for the day and Nick was just chilling around the inside of the buildings since he had a dorm there he decided he wouldn’t leave the building often. He was chilling in the lobby cuz he was currently really bored.

26. TheStargazer

When school had ended, Toby went to his dorm after school to finish unpacking as he hadn't finished that morning. He enjoyed his first day of school quite a lot and was excited for the potential fun he could have at this school. Somewhat optimistic about school here, Toby went to the lobby as he didn't know what to do.

27. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Nick saw the guy named Toby from earlier. He felt like saying hi but didn’t know what to talk about so he left him alone. He pulled out his phone and started playing some games on it to pass the time.

28. TheStargazer

Toby noticed Nick from earlier that day at lunch. Toby preferred to act introverted, however he wanted at least one friend at this school so he decided to muster the very little courage and social skills he had and walked up to Nick. Once he arrived, he said 'HI!,' maybe a bit too loudly and awaited a respone.

29. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

“Oh, hey.” Nick said acting like he didn’t notice Toby before he walked up to him. He wasn’t expecting anyone to talk to him until tomorrow so he smiled a bit to show appreciation for him starting a conversation. Nick then asked Toby “So, you’ve enjoyed your day?”

30. TheStargazer

'y-yeah, its been ok, h-how about you?' Toby asked nervously. He wasn't the best at conversations since he normally didn't talk to anyone but for some reason, here he was talking to Nick. Toby smiled at Nick to try and hide his nervousness from Nick.

#30 TheStargazer, Sep 1, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  31. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

“Mine’s been fine. I haven’t been chased by fans yet this school year so that’s cool I guess.” He said. He kind of felt like he was bragging but didn’t mean to sound like he was bragging.

32. TheStargazer

"Oh y-yeah? th-that sounds annoying to deal with? Have you e-ever had girl o-obsess over you?" Toby asked as a joke although he was actually curious.

33. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Nick pauses to think back for a second and then says “Eh, sometimes. There’s been a few incidents.” He then felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and said “Hey, can you give me a second.” He then walked to another room and answered the call.

34. TheStargazer

"Uhh yeah sure," Toby says as he watches Nick leave the room to take his call. Toby nervously stood there as he didn't know what to do. he looked around the room and then opened his phone up and started playing a game on it as he waited.

35. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Nick finished his call and walked back into the room. “Hey man, sorry about that.” He said as he walked up to Toby. He noticed it getting dark outside so he knew everyone would be called to their rooms for bedtime soon.

36. TheStargazer

Toby was completely focused on his game and got a jump scare from Nick talking to him "I-Its fine," Toby lazily responded as he didn't know what else to say besides that.

37. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

"Ok," He said. He was about to say something but then felt two hands touch his shoulders he jumped and turned around but then saw his friend Phoebe who was behind him and the one who touched his shoulders. He wasn't expecting to see Phoebe here and had a big smile on his face as he said "Phoebe!"

"Sup!" Phoebe said as she high fived Nick. "I came with Coop." She said. As she gestured outside the front doors where Cooper was inside a car. Cooper waved at Nick from the car.

38. TheStargazer

Toby instinctively stepped back from Phoebe and Nick as they started to talk. He was barely capable of talking to 1 stranger but 2? He was getting a bit nervous at how this would turn out. Not knowing what to say, Toby just stood there, waiting for them to start talking to him.

39. Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Nick then realized something he forgot “Oh by the way. Toby this is my friend Phoebe. Phoebe, this is Toby.” Nick said introducing the two to each other. “Hey Toby.” Phoebe said waving to him while smiling.

40. TheStargazer

Being somewhat prepared, Toby quietly said, 'Hi P-Phoebe, Its nice to meet you.' He smiled to hide his nervousness from meeting a new person, but Toby thought Phoebe was friendly enough so that also eased him a bit.