• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Adventure Of Kalos

Still shaken from the encounter, Bering turned to the Ralts beside him.
"Well, I heard a noise, came over here to investigate, and I found this Zorua unconscious. Then this strange Pokémon came from the same alley I did, also to investigate, and warned me not to try and share an alley with him again. As for the Zorua's unconsciousness, I've no idea how it happened. Maybe... maybe we should find a human to help her," he said, shuddering with disdain at the last words he spoke.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Green was hesistant at the Snivy's decision, "ok, but where?" the humans will probably just ignore them, that's from his experience, time flew by, thinking how they could help the zorua, and Green had an idea, "pokecenter! that's it, the pokecenter, they treat pokemon there!, so what do you think?" Green said with delight, waiting for an answer.

Her eyes twitch a bit as she wakes up to the sight of a Snivy standing near her.she wobbles to her feet then trys to sneak away only to bump into a Ralts startled she shifts forms into the last thing she remembered seeing a human man in dark brown clothing but then reverts back and collapses form fatigue

Last edited:
"Well, what harm could that d-"
Bering was interrupted by the sudden movement of the Zorua next to him. He watched as she attempted to sneak away, only to be face to face with the Ralts beside him. Seconds later, fear took hold as the Zorua shifted into a human, but the feeling soon dissipated as she shifted back and collapsed. Turning to the Ralts, he said,
"Yeah, we should take her to a Pokecenter. With any luck, she'll be right as rain within the hour."

Aura struggles trying to stand but fails to find the strength to do so and continues lying on the ground with her eyes closed listening to the two pokemon nearby well her thoughts run wild as of how she could have gotten here

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"okay, follow me" Green said as he lead the Snivy, with the unconscious Zorua, time came, they were finally at the pokecenter, everyone was probably confused about these three pokemon, Green hopped onto the counter, with an angry look on his face and pointed to the zorua, as if saying "you need to help her!", as the nurse took the unconscious zorua, and treated her with care, Green invited the Snivy to wait, until the zorua was treated.

Aura suddenly awoke after being healed she quickly jumped to her feet as a nurse walked pass her not realizing that she was awake .Aura looked around the room for an exit and hopped off the table once she had located the door then she walked over to the door, just as she reached the door a nurse opened the door surprised that their was a pokemon out and about.the nurse picked Aura up and walked out to the front desk to ask which trainer she belonged to.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Finally, the long wait is over, the zorua was treated, but it seems she was escaping, Green got up and chased the zorua, but it all stopped, when the nurse picked her up, Green was confused at this, she walked near the nurse, as if to say "let her go!" Green jumped and pulled the zorua, out of the nurse's hands, before running out of the pokecenter, assuming the Snivy was behind him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Jason
Age (16 to 24): 16
Appearance: Pink messy hair; black t-shirt; black jeans and shoes; black eyes
Backstory (Two lines at least): Jason was a thug from the alleys of Lumiouse. One day he found a kid and robbed him with a mask. Turns out the kid was rich and had a lot of money as well as an egg. He let the kid go after taking his stuff and was never caught since the kid didn't know who was behind the mask. The egg ended up hatching a Pancham who became extremely loyal to Jason after him being the first person he saw. From there Jason went to the Pokemart and got some pokeballs. He caught a diglett and a weedle which quickly evolved into Beedrill. He gained a bit of a following after he gained a fully evolved Pokémon.

--------------

Jason was once again checking the alleyways as he does most days. As he got more inside he saw a strange Pokémon.

"Well looky here! A tiny little guy. Cute ain't cha? Looks can be deceiving however... for example my super strong friend!" He said as he sent out a Pokémon. Out of the poke ball came out a Pancham who looked very similar in size to Aura.

"Alright beat up that guy so I can get another member of my squad a Pokémon!"

Pancham grunted and then smiled before rushing forward at Aura to deliver an Arm Thrust.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Pancham sent out a dark pulse at the shadow ball causing an explosion. When the smoke appeared Pancham used comet punch on all the Auras so he would hit the real one while also being a surprise attack. "Yea yea go get em!"
Pancham grinned as he heard his trainer cheering him on. His fists shined a metallic aura as his ability Iron Fist was activated while he did the Comet Punch. This would cause more damage if the punches were to connect.

Aura was not used to fighting without her trainer, she took the damage from the first comet punch but recovered with a determined look on her face ,Aura used
Extrasensory hopeing to catch pancham off guard.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Pancham took the hit from Extrasensory and looked pretty weakened.
"The hell?" Jason said. He didn't want his Pokémon to faint so he returned Pancham. Then he took out two Pokeballs and sent out a Diglett and Beedrill.
"Finish this guy quickly already!"
Diglett quickly went into the ground as Beedrill used Agility. In only a couple of seconds afterwards Diglett appeared out of the ground to try and send Aura into the air with Dig and Beedrill used Twineedle to try and attack Aura while moving in a blur.

Aura was hit by beedrills twinneedle taking major damage Aura then knew this was a battle they could not win, Aura used double team and jumped in the air as she felt the ground beneath her feet begin to shake

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Beedrill moved pass the direction of the Confusion and went right into Aura as he used Twineedle. Jason noticed the new Pokemon and looked rather angry.
"Diglett attack that mushroom-head!"
The mole Pokemon in the blink of an eye disappeared from view and then appeared again right in front of Green and used Astonish.

"Hey boss we didn't really find any- what the?"
Jason turned back and looked at his two fellow street thugs. They were the most competent of his group, Brian and Chris.
"Get rid of that stupid Pokemon!" he said while pointing at Green.
Brian and Chris both looked at each other for a second but then sent out their Pokemon. A Houndour that was behind Brian recognized the signal and used Feint on Green to be able to move faster than Green can react. Meanwhile a Fletchling that was on top of Chris's shoulder flew into the air and used Flame Charge.

Name:Rockie
Species:Trubbish
Appearance:Not a normal Trubbish he's All beaten up a Shiny and really Cute.
Shiny:Yes
Backstory:Rockie was an egg and hatched in Lumiose City The Trainer Thamil Found out it was shiny and would purposely Attack Rockie until he was bruised no matter what he was cute other trainers complemented the Trubbish then Thamil had Released Rockie.

Rockie uses Sludge''Oh yeah''Proceeding to bathe into the sludge

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Starfall

Species: Marshtomp

Appearance: Black body, and red instead of orange and battle scars all over.

Shiny: Yes

Backstory: Was a Mudkip that was though by his trainer to be weak, and so he ran away from his trainer on a quest to be “ The very best ther ever was”.

RP

He was walking through the city, when he saw some trainers attacking some Pokémon. So he went into the alley. He saw that they were kind of struggling, so he used a mudbomb attack on the trainers.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright folks, time out. Clearly a good number of you need to review our RP forum rules!

Posts in our RP forums must be in third person, past tense (PAST, not PRESENT, Aurora Nex) and be at least one paragraph long, unlike this absolute one-liner fest we've got here. @NotSoRaichu, your posts - not just in this RP, but everything else you posted in the RP forums, are practically SPAM, with absolutely nothing put into them, and that shit should not fly here. If you aren't going to put any effort into your posts, don't make them - certainly don't just randomly butt into a battle between two RPers that you are not involved in!

Also, posting twice in a row is not allowed by our global rules. Those are a thing too. You need to read them.

Leo32561: It is very bad form to butt into the goings-on in an RP from no where, especially with a post that is practically autoing and has very little content in it in general.

This thread - and particularly the people who posted in it recently - is now given an official warning to shape up, or be shut down.

Name:fatal
Species:lucario
Age (3 to 7):5
Appearance:wears a black scarf and hoodie
Shiny:nope
Backstory: when fatal was a riolu his trainer was killed by another trainer alowing fatal to evolve. Since then he has avoided being caught by trainers.

BIC:
Fatal walked up and down the city enjoying its sights and views that it had never cared to notice before. He tried all the treats and meals and even watched some battles at the gym. Fatal after a long dat decides to just take the walk home as to it getting dark. He had taken a alley way as it had been right across from where he lived. On the way there he ran into a couple of pokemon who seemed to be having a battle. Fatal ignored it and continued walking down the alley way confused. As he turned the corner he saw the problem. It was a trainer and his Pokemon. Fatal looked at them and slowly shifted back into the alley to watch.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Don't allow them to escape!" Jason yelled. Beedrill once more moved in a blur due to Agility and went right in front of Aura. Chris's Fletchling who had become faster from the Flame Charge chased after the two Pokémon while Diglett used Dig to quickly advance to them. Houndour ran towards them and all of the Pokémon together blocked the exits of the alleyway.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Green was startled when the zorua suddenly grabbed him, watching as the pokemon blocked the exits, Green got angry at this, he thought of using Hypnosis on the Houndour hoping for it to sleep, so Green can use dream eater on it, he waited for the perfect time, and he threw it at the Houndour, with his eyes closed.

Aura whatched horrified as the exits were closed off by their opponents she growled then looked over and saw green engaged in combat with the houndour. Aura then narrowed her sights on the beedrill and launched a shadow ball towards beedrill

Fatal sat there for a minute still very confused on whats going on. As the pokemon block of the exits of the alley way fatal sighed and thought "when am I going to get home" fatal looked left and right and finnaly looked at the other Pokemon which was a zorua a snivy and a ralts. He then looked at the other two Pokemon. "Uh whats going on? Is something wrong or something?" Sounding somewhat calm as if he wasnt afraid of being hurt.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jason noticed the new Pokémon come in and looked a bit worried.

Using four Pokémon on only two doesn't seem like a good idea when a new guy's coming in. Hmm...

"Beedrill, Diglett, go after that Lucario!" The bug Pokémon responded by using U-turn on Aura's Shadow Ball to turn around as well as destroy the attack and then attacked Fatal with an extremely fast Drill Run. Diglett also sent out a Bulldoze at the Lucario to try and damage him and also make him a bit slower.

Houndour was seemingly unaffected by Green's Hypnosis due to it being a Dark-type. It looked at the Ralts and growled before sending out a Sludge Bomb attack. Fletchling at the same time used Acrobatics against Aura which would probably also hit Green due to him being grabbed onto by the Zorua.

Fatal took the hit and fell to the floor "oh so thats what this is huh? Hahahahaha.... I find humans interesting" fatal stood up wiping the blow off like it was nothing. He looked at the beedrill and diglet. He rushed at them with a force palm hoping that it'd hit. Before impact he looked at the ralts, snivy and zorua seeing they were about to be hit and changed the direction of his attack to the fletchling and houndour. And before the impact between fatal and the attacking pokemon fatal said "wonder who your trainer is. And why he would attack pokemon like this."

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Beedril flew around Fatal rapidly blocking his view of the Pokémon he was trying to attack.

"Izzn't it obviouzz. He'zz a human, they normally capture Pokémon. Never heard of a trainer?"

While he said this Diglett tried to use Sucker Punch on him and if Fatal was to turn around to block the attack Beedrill would use Drill Run on him at point blank.

Fatal simply jumped in the air and landed behind the beedrill where the snivy,ralts, and zorua was and looked back at them and said "stay behind me you guys are hurt" he then looked at the rest of the Pokemon then claps "ow you really did a deal on me with the first blow eh? Oh well my turn" he luanched a aura sphere at beedrill not noticing the diglett hoping it will hit the beedrill. Turning his attention to the fletchling and the houndour getting ready to launch another attack

Fatal got infront of the snivy , zorua , and ralts ready to block any attack that would come there way. He looked back at the snivy "you guys ok? Here take a berry" he said tosing some berries at them he then looked up at the trainer who was calling commands in the back "HEY! DO YOU FEEL HAPPY FOR HOW YOUR HARMING INOCENT POKEMON FOR YOUR OWN NEEDS!?" fatal said yelling

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
A reminder that forcing hits is autoing, and is not allowed here. You can launch an attack in the direction of another person's character, but it's not up to you to determine if it hit. It's up to the person who owns the character being attacked.

Autoing is against our RP forum rules. Don't do that.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Beedrill zoomed past Fatal and used its stinger to take the berry from him and then used U-Turn to go back to where Diglett is. Jason looked at the Lucario and was pretty confused at why it was making so many loud noises.

"Hey I can't understand you, did you try to talk to me or something? I'm a human did you really expect us to have a conversation? Well whatever. Everyone attack that Lucario!"

Fletchling and Houndour used Heatwave and Flamethrower on Fatal and after their attack finished Beedrill used Drill Run while Diglett used Dig as it had already went into the ground. With the mixture of powerful Fire and Ground attacks Jason thought it wouldn't make sense for Fatal to last that too long after guarding the Pokémon. The only choice Jason could think for him to do was dodge and let the Pokémon get hit or take all the super effective attacks and be easy to finish off.

Fatal looked around for a second as the attacks where coming at him looking for something "gah think!" He looked at the 3 pokemon behind him "hold on!" He used aura sphere on the ground creating a huge shockwave against the floor making the attacks fly into the air. He thought maybe the digletts tunnel wasnt to stable after that or was just plain out collapsed. Fatal than used the skill telepathy. An ability that alowed comunication between a human and Pokemon. Fatal said to the trainer "I got more tricks up my sleeve still"

Last edited:
Sorry I am a bit late.

Name: Rage
Species: Ditto
Age (3 to 7): 5
Appearance: Navy blue with Lime Green eyes
Shiny: yes
Backstory: Rage was given up on 3 months ago, since then Rage has been walking the streets turning into humans to be avoided, until now.

Rage was transformed of a random trainer with nothing known of the other pokemon arguments and feuds and nonsense. Finally while he was transformed he heard in his head. " I got more tricks up my sleeve still." Rage was speechless. Rage looked over at the trainer he took over and saw them talking to a another trainer nearby. Rage stood still and just watch what unfold and this time Rage stayed. Rage waited until the battle was over.