• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Adventure Of Kalos

Glam left the bag and shook her head. "Was someone talking about me?" She growled as she looked at Sky and the blue Nidoran. Her blue eyes widened at the new friend. Which kind would she be? Would she be the kind that she chased, the kind that she ran from, or the kind that helped her out? She hoped that it would be the last one, due to the fact it made her less on edge. The grey cat bounded over. "I am Glam the Glameow." She said as she placed her white paw on her chest, regaining her clam facade.

(My alerts broke)

Ceasar flinched back at first. This Pokémon reminded him a bit too much of that Purgly... but he stood his ground. He lowered his horn, then immediately regretted the action. A Female Nidoran would never lower her horn like that... he gulped.

“Hi, I’m Ce-... Celestia.”

Glam's messy whiskers twitched with amusement. "Your name is Celestia? What kind of bozo names a male Pokemon Celestia? Humans, am I right? They are so stupid!" The grey cat laughed, "Also, you are scared of me? What is wrong with you? I mean I am pretty intimidating. Thanks for noticing." She then trotted back to her bag since a group of birds were starting to try to eat it. "Scram!" She shouted at them while having her claws unsheathed, protecting her food. She then went back into the bag and played in it some more, not able to resist herself.

Ceasar was startled. First Glam had realized his gender, then a Squirtle had appeared out of nowhere as far as he could tell. Perhaps he just hadn’t noticed. Anyway, he was pretty dumbfounded and looked at Sky nervously.

Sky rolled her eyes at Glam. She knew that she was not bad. Now for the little blue male. She needed to help. "Not every human is bad. There are some good ones out there. My first trainer was great. She helped me to evolve into what I am now. Though she was sadly not long for this world." Sky looked down as she remembered her first trainer. She looked back up to the others. "I love to help others when I can. Like I said if you need my help just come find me. I can try to help if I can."

Glam looked away. "At least yours didn't abandon you as soon as they found out you evolved into a Purugly." She then turned from the other two Pokemon. "I honestly don't believe there is a 'good' human," she said as she stretched. "Sure, mine didn't beat me or anything, but she couldn't or else I wouldn't be fit for her contests." She hissed at the last part.

Ceasar shuddered when he heard Purgly mentioned. He REALLY didn’t want to run into that fat cat again.

“Maybe we could find a hiding place where we can meet up sometimes?”

He suggested to Glam and Sky. He thought they were the nicest Pokémon he had met in a while.

"Sure we can do that. There are a few places around here that could work. You just have to know where to look. There is also the park that is here in the city." Sky looked to Glam. She knows that the cat had been hurt, but there are good humans out there. Some are mean and cruel but so are some pokemon. "Well how about this. Instead of thinking that there are no good human think of it like pokemon. There are bad pokemon who only want to cause pain to others. Humans are the same way. There are a dew human who stand up for and protect other pokemon. Those are the ones who will love to have any pokemon. They are not all bad. I did have a good trainer once. She was very nice. She tought me so many things. But don't let the way your first trainer judge the way you treat all humans."

Glam's face entered an emotion of happiness, but then returned to the smug look that she plastered on her face. "Eh, why not. I mean not like I have better things to do. Also, be warned, birds are evil as well." She then trotted over to Ceasar. When Glam heard Sky she looked at her for a bit. "Until they find a better Pokemon that is. Like a Swablu. Who is the evilest of all the birds."

“Okay...”

Ceasar was slightly skeptical. Humans were still likely to visit a smaller park, especially if they wanted to ‘train’ their Pokémon. He hadn’t had much ‘training’, but it had mostly been making him use his moves on a giant purple bipedal Pokémon that he was pretty sure was his evolved form, Nidoking.

She continued to look around for Surge but didn't see any sight of him so ended up back in the forest until she heard on a conversation about there was no such thing as "good trainers. She had to offend on this because it wasn't exactly true. "I'm afraid I'll have to disagree on your point a view on humans" she said leaping out of the forest to reveal her shiny Umbreon self holding two bags of berries on the side of her. "There are such thing as good people, you just have to see it"she said thinking about her trainer.-

"Well of course we are going to check it out first. It has been set up for only pokemon no one is alowed to catch the pokemon that are in the park. It is a good place to hide out if need be. I will show you the way." Sky was about to head out to the park when the Umbreon from before jumped out. "Hey Blue. I know what you mean I have had a good trainer myself. I am leading these three to the small park if you want to come with us."

Glam rolled her eyes. "Good for you, had a sweet trainer that came to your every need. I really have a feel for them now," she mewed sarcastically. She followed Sky, her white paws burning from the hot pavement. Of course, these two Eevelutions would stand up for humans, both of them needed a human to evolve. Words wouldn't convince her, only actions. And oh boy, there were a lot of wrongs that needed to be fixed before she felt like she could trust them.

Blue looked to Sky then at the Glameow. "Wow..I admire your sarcasm...maybe you should work on it"she said sarcastically giving a smirk. "I'm not saying you should like them right away, you just have to use cute cat eyes of yours to see"she said still with a smirk to the Glameow. "Also, of course Sky, I'll join you, I have an errand to run close by there with these bags"Blue said giving a smile.-

Glam gave a soft growl at the Umbreon. She disliked her already. Where Sky was helpful and Ceaser needed her protection, this new Pokemon, this Blue, only wanted to get on her nerves. Her claws became unsheathed as she glared at the shiny Umbreon. She fought the urge to give her a scratch, the same one she gave her old trainer the day she abandoned her. But she knew how to suppress this urge of revenge, for she had done it in the past. With that human she called 'trainer'. She couldn't believe that some Pokemon, even after facing the truth of humans, weren't bitter towards them. She snorted angerly.

Squirt ate the food in no time flat. “Wow!” He exclaimed. “Those were the best berries I’ve probably ever eaten!” Squirt didn’t really know what was going on. But he didn’t care. He’d just had food. “Can’t we just stop fighting for a second? I, and probably this Glameow here, want to go to this park. It would be the first fun I’d have in forever!”

She sensed the Glameow's anger. "I know you want to fight me right now but it will only be a waste of energy but let me tell you something, you may think I am a coldhearted Umbreon but I'm not...I was trained well to not misbehave like most Umbreon are...but you know what happened to my trainer, she was taken away from me because I was too weak at the time and because they were hurting me to get to her! It was all those disgusting grunts from an evil organization that wanted her because of what she possessed! I realized already that there are bad people out there using Pokemon for there own tools or just abandoned them because they are too weak or just hate their evolution regardless!" She paused thinking.

"I'm not here to make enemies I'm just looking for my trainer and be with her again, its hard surviving on your own when your trainer, no partner isn't around to be there for you...so yes I understand you Glameow, you want revenge on all humans because of what your previous owner did to you, I wanted to do the same thing but I seemed to realize that not all humans are bad its just the ones you sense that are bad and those people I hate caused it leg scar on my right hind leg which is wrapped and still healing....I know a person that would except you just the way you are Glameow but I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear it am I right?"her voice was more gentle before looking to the Squirtle. "Right...lets drop his fighting and continue on shall we?"she gave a gentle smile as she started to walk.-

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Name: Wyvern
Species: Hakamo-o
Age (3 to 7): 5
Appearance: Wyvern is an everyday Hakamo-o, but he has dents and scars all over his armor. He’s also partially blind, and wears a necklace with lots of keys on it.
Shiny: No
Backstory: Wyvern was born in a place where people made Pokemon battle against each other over and over again without being healed. He was given the name “Wyvern” but they called him “Sperren”, which is lock in German. Wyvern goes by Sperren a lot to Pokemon he doesn’t know.

Wyvern, the Hakamo-o, was walking along the Lumiose City sidewalk, when he discovered a nice alley to take a nap in. There were a few Pawniards already in the alley, and this didn’t make Wyvern happy, and he used Dragon Tail on the ground right next to them, chasing them off. ‘Stupid Pawniards..’ Wyvern thought to himself, getting comfortable in the alley, and drifting off into an incredibly light sleep.

(*insert me being casually late to the RP*)
Name: Bering
Species: Snivy
Age (3 to 7): 3
Appearance: Bering has the appearance of your typical Snivy, save for a small scar running through his left eye, courtesy of his trainer.
Shiny: No
Backstory (One line at least): Bering was chosen as a starter by a girl who he thought looked nice enough. Boy, how wrong he was. Months after being chosen, he and his trainer journeyed to the Kalos region, where she kicked him to the curb without a second thought. Naturally, this left poor Bering distrusting of all humans.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Weak and exhausted, Bering stumbled into a nearby alleyway, desperate for any form of sleep. It had been less than a day since his once-beloved trainer had abandoned him without a word, and left him to die on the streets of Lumiose City. Gazing up at the lights of Lumiose Tower, he sighed, and was just about to curl up against a wall when he caught sight of another Pokémon sleeping nearby. Frozen with fear, the Snivy stood there, staring at this unknown creature that could wake at any moment.

I'm just a Snivy, he thought, I'm nowhere near ready for a full-blown fight if this... this thing wakes up and decides to attack me! Oh, maybe I should just stay here, try to sleep, and pray it's not territorial.

Going against his better judgement, Bering curled into a ball, eyes not moving off the strange Pokémon. Finally, drowsiness got the better of him, and he closed his eyes, his last thought a far cry from the premise of danger.

Name: Aura
Species: zorua
Appearance: normal zorua with an everstone collar
Backstory: when she was born she was immediately passed down to the youngest in her trainers family which was a mistake given that the child liked to grab and yank on her tail, then one day she was traded to a tainer in the kalos region who she still belongs to now but they we're separated in heavy traffic now she wonders the streets of lumious looking for him

In one of the back alleyways of lumious Aura was digging though a trash can when a man in dark brown clothing walked up and kicked over the trash can she was in laughing as she smacked against the ground. Enraged she stood up and growled at him he then said"why you little" and kicked her against the wall knocking her out cold. He then took the everstone collar and walked away laughing.

Bering was rudely shaken from his precious slumber by the faint clattering of metal upon stone. His eyes still foggy with sleep, he looked over at the other Pokémon, which hadn't moved from where he last saw it. Deciding to investigate, he ventured a few blocks before turning down yet another alleyway, and was met with the sight of an unconscious Zorua. Hurrying over to see if it was alright, the Snivy noted the downed trash can, realizing it was the sound he had heard, and probably what knocked the Zorua unconscious.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Wyvern awoken to a presence entering and soon leaving. He stood up, and shook himself out, resulting in a terrible noise of scales clanging together. Walking down the street and turning down another alley to investigate the Pokemon that had disturbed him, he was only a huge silhouette with glowing, fierce red eyes as he glared into the alleyway. What was visible to him was an unconscious Zorua and a Snivy.

Feeling the presence of something behind him, Bering turned away from the Zorua to face the newcomer, and was met with a behemoth of a creature, the very same that had been previously asleep in the other alley. Trembling with fear as he stared into the glowing ruby orbs of the other Pokémon, he backed away until he could do so no longer, and shrank down against the wall, hoping beyond hope that the Zorua would wake up and possibly aid him in the event of a battle.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
As he approached the other Pokemon, who was in fact shaking and being overtook by fright, Wyvern stood up tall and roared at the small Snivy. Wyvern’s dents and scars in his armor, he had always knew intimidated other, usually smaller Pokémon. As his red eyes weren’t taken off of the Snivy, Wyvern softly picked up the unconscious Zorua, before putting her down again and walked out of the alley, but turned slightly to say something. “I recommend not trying to get me to share an alley. And this Zorua needs some healing.” Wyvern had walked away from the alley, his steps fading into nothing as he walked away from the area. ‘Stupid Snivy,’ Wyvern growled to himself.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Name: Green
Species: Ralts
Age (3 to 7): 6
Appearance: Normal Ralts, but with a green cap backwards
Shiny: Nope
Backstory (One line at least) Green was born with a nice and caring trainer, but soon Green's trainer fell head over heels for a girl, Green was suspicious about that girl, and he was right, the girl was only using his trainer, Green's trainer was filled with anger and sadness, he abandoned Green, now, Green was left alone, roaming the streets of Lumiose.

Green was silently walking in an alley, a bit paranoid about what is lurking in every corner, but instead he spotted pokemon, an unconscious zorua, and a frightened snivy, he wasn't sure what to do, help them, or ignore them, the moment he has finished decided, he was already running to the snivy, "I'm so sorry, you probably don't know me, but what happened here!?, why is that zorua unconscious?" he nervously and rapidly asked the snivy.