• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Adventure for Captain Goldie’s Treasure (Discussion/ATJ Thread)

Name: Kelly Joy
Appearance: Kelly has long flowing pink hair. She wears her hair down most of the time. It tends to reach to the middle of her back. People say her blue eyes are what draw people and pokemon to her. She is usually seen in a light pink tank top, light grey skinny jeans, grey plaid long sleeve shirt that she ties around her waist, and her light brown combat boots. She also carries a light blue bag that goes over one shoulder.
Personality: Kelly is a very caring person. She will take care of anyone in need be they pokemon or people. Kelly loves to be surrounded by her pokemon and friends.
Current Pokemon: Sylveon (Sky, female, Shiny), Clafairy (female), Vulpix (female), Egg (Eventually will hatch into a Togapi.)
Other: Kelly had always dreamed of going on a grand adventure with her pokemon. Her mother is Nurse Joy from Viridian City. Kelly loved taking care of pokemon from a very young age. Though she never really wanted to be a nurse like her mother and aunts. She wanted to be pokemon breeder. Her mother supported her decision, wanting her to be happy. Eventually Kelly decided to start her journey in Pallet town going to Professor Oak for a pokedex.

I am kind of new at this. So please help me if I get do something wrong. I have had some trouble writing in present tense so if I do that please help me fix it so that I don't mess up the rp. By the way do you have a limit on how many characters we can have in this rp. Because I had an idea for one later on when it gets further along then it is.

I'm sure you'll be fine. If you accidentally write in present tense, just correct in when you review mistakes in the post. Also, a max of up to two characters. I don't want anyone getting confused.

Name: Marie (Muh-Ree)

Appearance: Marie is a rather average sized girl for her age (5'5). She has Long brown hair and brown eyes. She's quite pale too.

Personality: Marie is quite extroverted. She is sassy witty, but actually very sweet once you get to know her. She can playfully tease a lot. She is fun and actually very sweet with ones close to her.

Current Pokémon: A very affectionate Nidorina and a Very lazy Ducklett

Strengths: Strong sense of self worth, Sweet and a happy attitude

Weaknesses: High temper and gets into fights easily

Other: Not the biggest fan of battling and is actually terrible at it but when someone asks, she leaves it at she dosen't like it. She can "talk" to her pokemon. Mainly, she just understands her pokemon really well to the point where she can have a conversation. She can't do it with others. She thinks she's a good cook but she's not. She's really not.

Hope it's not too late. I was thinking of joining at Pewter when they all get to the museum.