• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The 8 Spirits Of Mischief

@EspeonTheBest If everyone got along then it wouldn't be as fun, now would it? OOoooooo, I wanna see a traitor or two at some point. That would make things REALLY juuuuiiiccccyyyyy. Too bad Voum is too simple for that, but then maybe he could be easily manipulated? Idk I'm just spewing out ideas.
Probably Omega as a traitor because he has hopeless people skills

I don't think I can play a Traitor. Seriously. At all. XD I tried playing a male character in an RP and writing as a male character in a story once, and my mom said he seemed overly girly and my brother asked if he was gay. It's just like that- I simply can't play as male characters and I can't play the bad guy. Physically. At all. I can play mysterious and pesky characters, but never bad ones. It's weird.

But Thunder can be a traitor. Da horse. Dun dun duun!

@EspeonTheBest Interesting. I myself can't seem to be good with female characters, as I tend to make them too boyish XD. In terms of good and bad characters, I've made many of both. The most fascinating kind to me though is a character somewhere in-between. Not exactly an antihero, but rather a character who seems normal and unassuming but actually has a twisted/extreme mind or aspect of personality in one way or another, such as a psychopath struggling to develop relationships, one who gains happiness from hatred and sadness/anger from love. And then there's this one character I have who has practically sold his soul for the sake of reputation, one so prideful that he has deleted all morale and opinion as to adapt his persona to the current majority to enhance others' positive perception of him, like the people are channelling their ideal figure through him, to the point where there is none of "him" left.

Sorry I kinda ran on a bit there.

Yeah I think I'm gonna try to be friends but not try as hard with a certain somebody hehehe;) The thing is I couldn't be a traitor It would just be to big of a plot twist @_Umbreon_ Have you posted on the real thread yet ?