• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The 8 Spirits Of Mischief

Long ago there was 12 evil spirits, the 4 demonic ones (wood, steel, poison and darkness) and 8 generals also known as the spirits of mischief (mountain, wind, thunder, sky, earth, water, moon and fire), the have spread havoc and destruction for 800 years until a priest came along and sealed the 4 demonic ones and their army into a stone pillar while sealing the 8 generals into 8 different fruits, the priest who was known as Ichor told them they won't be banished but instead will have to be passed into hosts and will have to protect the world to redeem themselves from their previous actions, now another 800 years have passed and the 4 demonic spirits are free and the pillar is crumbling, Ichor will have to find the hosts and send them on a mission to re-seal them before its too late!

------------------------------------------

The 8 fruits have been given to 8 mothers who ate them, the spirits took the mothers offsprings as hosts and have been showing a few signs of their powers as they grew up

The spirits and their powers :

Mountain : the movement capabilities, movement speed and jumping capability of the host is not affected but the host's weight is increased to 85 tons 3/4 of a ton, the host also has his skin strengthened to be as tough as a 6 meter thick titanium wall
(@Quake )

Wind : the host gains air control which allows the host to create weather conditions as weak as breezes or as strong as hurricanes, the host also won't require breathing because their lungs can generate an infinite amount of Oxygen
(@Iceblossom )

Thunder : the host can create and manipulate energy in the forme of thunder and lightning, the host can also mentally connect to electrical devices (example : he/she can see what a security cameras can see, can Google search in his own mind, etc, etc)

(@_Umbreon_ )

Sky : the host gains super speed and can sprout out bat-like wings whenever he/she wants, these 2 abilities can be used together to travel around at super sonic speeds when required

(@EspeonTheBest )

Earth : the host gains super human strength and the ability to manipulate the earth and it's properties and can cause changes to the environment ranging from creating high platforms to devastating earthquakes

(@Frontier Master )

Water : the host can manipulate water in many ways ranging from causing rain to fall to creating huge floods, the host also gets the ability to breath under water and the host's healing rate is boosted while in contact with water

(@L4tula )

Moon : the host gains wisdom and can alter the affects of gravity on himself only, the host also gains the ability to create and control moonlight for offensive uses as well as out of battle uses, the host also gets night vision

(@Lord Of Pain )

Fire : the host gets the power to create and control fire, the host's body becomes fire proof and can not die of Hypothermia, the host also has night vision

(@OmegaCarvineplays )

Bio -

Name : Luminous

Age (min 12 max 17) : 16

Nationality (this is set in real earth) : arabian

Spirit : the moon spirit

Looks : wears a black leather jacket over a white turtle neck sweater, dark jeans, and a pair of circular blue tinted glasses, has pale skin and snow white short hair

Personality : Luminous is a book worm and can sometimes be antisocial, he is quite smart and good with riddles, he always stays loyal to his friends and hates those who think having big muscles is more important than a big mind

Weapon (anything you like): a monk's spade

I'll have a max of 8 RPers but will start the RP when 4 people including myself post their bios

Last edited:
Bio-
(I just decides to tell about meh characters past for nu gud reason)
(Idk maybe the fruit that she ate was a pineapple XD) I was 10 when I found out I had powers I mostly used them to prank people. I loved water and I felt better when around and/or in it. I could stay underwater for what felt like a crazy long time. My dog Puddles seemed to like water as much as me she's a wicked awesome dog.
Name: E'Lani
Nationality: American
Spirit: Water spirit
Looks: Long brunette hair with the tips died light shades and dark shades of blue. Wears this without the glasses: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/de/de/f2/dedef290239f76f64e60b5209e76be0b.jpg
Personality: good traits:Fun Party girl Loves Puns prankster social very bubbly, single, happy and fandoms are a good portion of her life especially Homestuck. Bad traits: childish Loud can't read feelings very well
Weapon: Crossbow
Pet: Cute dog w/ gills and blue fur. Has a sand dollar on collar.

Last edited:
Name: Omega Carvine
Nationality: English
Spirit: Fire spirit
Looks: White an ginger hair. Marroon hoodie with a black top and black trousers. Black fairly worn down sneakers. A black backpack and black headphones.
Personality: Loyal, untrusting of certain people, quiet
Weapon: Flammable Katana
Pet: Scorch the Baby Dragon

Wind looks really interesting, do you think I could have it? And I'm a bit busy at the moment, so I wont be able to make a bio, but I promise I'll make one once I have more time. :)

Name: Jake Anistar

Nationality: American

Spirit: Earth

Looks: tallish, mix between lean and muscular, red eyes, black hair which reaches his collar, lightly tanned, often seen wearing a jet black leather jacket dark jeans and a grey shirt with dark grey combat boots. he also has a steel arrowhead hanging on a chain round his neck

Personality: fairly quite and anti-social jake is training to be a master blade-smith and uses his power over earth to source the materials he needs for his builds. He also has a dark side and a lust to be the best at everything.

Weapons: katana, along with a collection of knives and throwing weapons

Pet: wolverine named Claws

Name: Mira Sun

Nationality: British

Spirit: Wind

Looks: Mira is slightly shorter than the average height, is a bit scrawny yet strong, has gray eyes, and dark purple hair primarily worn in a high ponytail. She has bangs that are growing out, and often brushes them out of her eyes. Mira wears a dark blue tank top with armored shoulder pads, dark purple armored hand-guards, and brown capris. for her shoes, she has black boots that go up to her knees.

Personality: Mira is cunning, extremely intelligent, and resourceful. Though Mira is usually pretty happy, she can have such strong waves of anger that it triggers her powers, causing it to be dangerous around her. On a happier note, Mira is helpful and is willing to risk her life to save others.

Weapon(s): A spear

Pet: A tarantula named Claude

Last edited:
Long ago there was 12 evil spirits, the 4 demonic ones (wood, steel, poison and darkness) and 8 generals also known as the spirits of mischief (mountain, wind, thunder, sky, earth, water, moon and fire), the have spread havoc and destruction for 800 years until a priest came along and sealed the 4 demonic ones and their army into a stone pillar while sealing the 8 generals into 8 different fruits, the priest who was known as Ichor told them they won't be banished but instead will have to be passed into hosts and will have to protect the world to redeem themselves from their previous actions, now another 800 years have passed and the 4 demonic spirits are free and the pillar is crumbling, Ichor will have to find the hosts and send them on a mission to re-seal them before its too late!

The 8 fruits have been given to 8 mothers who ate them, the spirits took the mothers offsprings as hosts and have been showing a few signs of their powers as they grew up

The spirits and their powers :

Mountain : the movement capabilities, movement speed and jumping capability of the host is not affected but the host's weight is increased to 85 tons 3/4 of a ton, the host also has his skin strengthened to be as tough as a 6 meter thick titanium wall
(Open)

Wind : the host gains air control which allows the host to create weather conditions as weak as breezes or as strong as hurricanes, the host also won't require breathing because their lungs can generate an infinite amount of Oxygen
(Reserved)

Thunder : the host can create and manipulate energy in the forme of thunder and lightning, the host can also mentally connect to electrical devices (example : he/she can see what a security cameras can see, can Google search in his own mind, etc, etc)

(@_Umbreon_)

Sky : the host gains super speed and can sprout out bat-like wings whenever he/she wants, these 2 abilities can be used together to travel around at super sonic speeds when required

(Open)

Earth : the host gains super human strength and the ability to manipulate the earth and it's properties and can cause changes to the environment ranging from creating high platforms to devastating earthquakes

(@Frontier Master )

Water : the host can manipulate water in many ways ranging from causing rain to fall to creating huge floods, the host also gets the ability to breath under water and the host's healing rate is boosted while in contact with water

(@L4tula )

Moon : the host gains wisdom and can alter the affects of gravity on himself only, the host also gains the ability to create and control moonlight for offensive uses as well as out of battle uses, the host also gets night vision

(@Lord Of Pain )

Fire : the host gets the power to create and control fire, the host's body becomes fire proof and can not die of Hypothermia, the host also has night vision

(@OmegaCarvineplays )

Bio -

Name : Dusk

Nationality: Russian/American

Spirit : Thunder

Looks : Black Kevlar Vest, Wrist Guards, Combat Fatigues (Urban Digital) and a Military Hat, as well as a face mask.

Personality : Dusk is thief. And a very good one. He is very cold, often called emotionless. He does have a soft side, but only for his family, who have no idea about this second life.

Weapon : Mechanical Bow, Ballistic Knives

Pet: German Shepard

Picture:
image.png

Last edited:
Wait wahhhhhtttt? We can have more than one weapon? If so can I have mah trusty hunting knife ( the one that I totally don't have ;))?

ER this may be random but can he have a mask to disguise his identity?

Name: Irene Safedale

Nationality: French

Spirit : The Sky Spirit

Looks : Irene has incrediblely long blonde hair that reaches it just above her waist. Her hair is usually in a loose bun or in a ponytail because of its length. Irene has bright blue eyes that matches her shirt- which is a plain pastel blue color that had three quarter sleeves. Her jeans are white, and she wears small boots under her jeans that are a light brown color. Irene always wears a small necklace with a blue and white feather.

Personality : Irene is really energetic. She's up and about every second of her life, and constantly moving around. Irene has troubles sitting still, but when serious, she manages to calm down. Overall Irene is sweet and caring, but is very oblivious at times. She absolutely despises small spaces and shuts down in fear if she's forced into one.

Weapon: Traditional Bow and Arrow and a Javelin

Pet: Could she have a Colt? XD (baby horse if you're wondering)

@Lord Of Pain