• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The 77th Hunger Games

Should there be a plot twist to prevent too much character death?

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
In the world of Panem, there is no longer a dictatorship, because of Katniss shooting Alma Coin instead of Snow. Commander Paylor took over, and the Hunger Games were disbanded.

But what would’ve happened if Katniss shot Snow?

This is set in a universe where President Snow was executed. Coin took over and became just like Snow. The Hunger Games stayed, and now the Districts are trying to find a way out once more.

Character Format:

Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
District: (1-12)
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon of Choice: (no more than two)
Backstory: (Optional)
Other:

The bloodbath deaths will mainly be NPC characters dying. I would like to try and limit everyone to one character that they can choose whether or not to kill off.

If people do not want their characters to die, there will be a plot twist midway through the games.

Age minimum is 12, maximum is 18.

My character bio:

Name: Kaleb Michael Storm
Nickname(s): Living Torture Chamber (by Caesar), Whiplash (by fellow careers)
District: 4
Appearance: Kaleb has jet-black hair that covers the top of his head. He has natural brown eyes and wears contacts to improve his vision. He wears a black jacket over his tribute uniform to conceal himself in the night.
Personality: Kaleb is a born Career tribute. He loves the Games and is in it to win it. (I may change his personality halfway through.)
Weapon of Choice: Sword in one hand, whip in other hand.
Dislikes: Weaker tributes, ranged weapons, losing.
Backstory: Kaleb volunteered for the Games, being the Career tribute he was trained to be. His dad trained him personally until he became old enough. His mother passed away when he was very young, and he never knew her. He was barely a year old at the time of his mother’s death. His father became entirely focused on training his son to bring pride to District Four.
Other: The thread will be up when about 7 people post bios.

Name: Jezebel Xienstien
Nickname: Red (by Caesar), Jezi (by her family and friends)
District: 7
Appearance: Jezebel is small with a petite build but don't underestimate her strength. While she is more built for speed, every inch of her is packed with muscle. Her hair is auburn and reaches just below her shoulders. Her eyes are a greenish-yellow. She prefers to wear nothing over her black tank top. She wears black pants and light black boots.
Personality: If there were one word to describe Jezebel, it would be hotheaded. Her temper is very short and her passion always boils just under the surface. But she also loves her family and will let nothing keep her from going home to them. She doesn't enjoy killing but she will make a bloodbath happen every single day if that's what it takes.
Weapon of Choice: While she prefers twin curves daggers, she is also proficient with a light axe.
Likes: Messing with peoples heads, fantasising about the destruction of the capital
Dislikes: Killing, ambushing, the Capital
Backstory: An ordinary girl from district seven, Jezebel was chosen at random. She leaves behind three sisters and a long term boyfriend. She has, however, lost both of her parents. Her oldest sister, Corrina, is the family guardian.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
(I litteraly spit my coke out when I read this, I love the Hunger Games)
Name: Micheal
NN: Micah
District: 1 (Can we make him a career?)
Appearance: Not bulked, but not average either, he is seemingly scrawny, but packs a heck of a punch. Light brown hair, flat and swept to the left, it makes it down to just below his eyebrow. He has electric blue eyes, and a slight tan too, and stands at maybe 5 03' straight up. He is quite athletic, but moving targets are not his hot spot. He has a short-sleeved shirt, which is black like anyone else's, and the only difference is that his pants more resemble sweatpants, because jeans are too limiting for his activities.
Personality: pretty lax, quiet, and an introvert. He usually only talks more when forced or speaking to a friend. He is rather stealthy, and trained alone. But when messed with, will become passive aggressive, and work behind the scenes with his revenge, torturing the mind, then striking harsh and quick.
Weapons of choice: His body, he has a somewhat mastery of Martial Arts, and a kunai, but shall there not be Japanese ninja weapons, a sword.
Dislikes: Getting called out, Chicken.
Backstory: He trained alone, not wanting the other careers to see his techniques, and practiced dawn to dusk three days a week for years. He worked on agility, strength, and mental and physical wellbeing, he made himself as ungullible as he could, and taught himself the way of an honorable warrior, which he plans to use, unlike most other people. He forgot one crucial detail, which is his fatal flaw: Multitasking. He cannot take two at a time if they double team him, not without a teammate. Originally a morbidally obese boy was called, but Micah took his spot before 1 was disgraced.

What can I say, I love the Hunger Games, and my other RP seems to be inactive now.
Read the spoiler.
Name: Victorinus Vervloet
Nickname: Victor (By Caesar), Vic (By Family and Friends)
District: 2
Appearance: He is right-handed, 120 Lbs., and 5 ft. 9 in. He is pretty muscular for a 15 year old, but his real strength comes from his high pain tolerance and agile movements. He has been known to dodge arrows in training. He is somewhat Asian looking and is covered in scars, mostly on his legs. His hair is grown out long enough that he can cut it in a game for an OK bandage, but it isn’t too long.
Personality: Victorinus is cocky and arrogant and thinks that he is strong enough to beat every other career and non-career tribute all teamed against him and still win.
Weapon of Choice: He can through a dagger 50 feet with dead accuracy, and he is pretty good with a sword.
Likes: Winning, cool new weapons he hasn’t seen before, and food.
Dislikes: Teaming, people he doesn’t know, and people who he thinks are weak.
Backstory: Having trained as a career his entire life, he believes that he is the strongest tribute by far and can pummel the competition. He also hates his mentor, who he believes has been holding him back, because his mentor wouldn’t let him volunteer until he was 18.
Other: Victorinus is a career, as he has trained his whole life, but due to his cocky and arrogant attitude, he refuses to team and volunteered into the games early without his mentor’s permission.

Gotcha :3 for sake of character interactions will we be on the same train? You had mentioned that the bloodbath would be made of NPC'S so it sounds like not everyone will have a district mate.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Kiara Mortalus
Nickname: Reaper (by Caesar) Succubus (by fellow careers)
District: 2
Appearance: kind of short, skinny, curvaceous, pretty, ginger, grey eyes.
Personality: She is basically the stereotypical mean girl, she is bitchy and mean to most other girls (and guys she doesn't think are worth her time) she is very judgy and cruel.
Weapons of Choice: Throwing knives and poisons
Dislikes: Being looked down upon, being prejudged, being dirty and insects.
Backstory: Since she was little she loved alchemy, she hoped to be able to use it in the games, so when her chance came around and she felt she was ready she volunteered.
Other: Kiara is a Career due to her training from her mother and father, along with assistance from an ex winner.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(Hello! If it is possible, I would like to join.)

Name: Hayson Draco Ejder

Nickname: Abraxas

District: 3

Appearance: He has blond hair that is fuzzy, he has slightly pale skin, and his eyes are a dark brown color. Hayson wears a small worn out camo jacket, with a short white shirt under it. Along with that, he has slightly ripped and worn out jeans, with light brown shoes.

Personality: He is sincere and strong, although he is kinda clumsy and not a fast runner. He is usually even-tempered, but he sometimes won’t forgive others easily. Hayson also has good experience with small weapons.

Weapon Of Choice: A Dragon-like dagger similar to Claza’s, but is a deep dark red with bright gold lacy lines painted all over the dagger. His Dragon-Like dagger has the same backstory as Claza’s Dragon-like dagger.

Backstory: He will only tell others that he was separated from his family including Claza, which is why Claza doesn’t remember him much...

Dislikes: Losing, being bored, and him being in a life or death situation, so he really hates to be in problems like that...

Other: Claza is his younger sister, but he hasn’t seen her in a long time.

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
(I just watched Hunger Games, so I think I would be able to catch up with you guys, if you accept new arrivals)

Name: Mihaylo Khan
Nickname: General
District: 7
Appearance: He is 6'3" tall, has short brown hair and green eyes. He is wearing grey pants and cyan t-shirt, with his black jacket
Personality: Smart, not brave too much, doesn't like to standout
Weapon of Choice: Battle axe and dark oak bow.
Dislikes: Heat, rushers
Backstory: He was chosen because he had most points in his district (probably ever). He left at home his mother and father, and younger brother, and he promised him that he will get back home.

Last edited:
He said that he'd make the thread after 7 people join. You're number 6. As for the two Victor's if from same district... I can't say as I'm not the original poster but that was a rule specifically made by the capital during Katniss's first Hunger Games because of how invested the capital citizens were in her and Peeta's relationship. It was rescinded in those same games. It's ultimately up to the original poster, though.