• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The 7 Wishing Nights!

Nemesis

Former Administrator
It starts tomorrow, so here are the rules!

Each night either me or Gary will be telling you one of our wishes. It is up to you to fufil our wish in some form, by emailing it too us. This can be in the form of a photo, edited or unedited, a sprite, or anything.

For each night there are up to 4 points available for each person that enters. The higher quality of your submission, the more points you get. Obviously, edited photos get more than origanal photos.

However, there is a catch. If you send the wish AFTER a 24 hour period has passed you can only get a maximum of 2 points.

You don't HAVE to enter everyday, but if you want the highest amount of points, it's goign to help.

Every "wish" should be emailed to me with the photo attached, with the subect line "Wish 1,2,3 etc"

Look out for Day 1 tomorow!

Use this topic to discuss the Wishing Nights! Obviously, don't post your entries until a minimum of 2 days are over, just in case of plagerism.

Merry Xmas Everyone!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
If you have any problems getting your E-mail through to Nem (Your E-mail client should let you know if you do), please contact myself or Nemesis over AIM instead.

I'm not too sure how well our Webmail client will handle attatched images. It's pretty pissy.

Nemesis

Former Administrator
And so we begin the Seven Wishing Nights, with a wish from yours truley! If you havn't already, read the rules which are posted down there in the updates, and play!

As some of you might know, I recently passed my driving test, all I need now is a car. I wish I had a personalised car, with the body work my favourite colour, which you should know. (If you don't, its the opposite to white.) I don't want any old car, when people see me driving along, I want them to know it's Nemesis.

Can you fufil my wish? Can you find a picture of a car that would suit me, can you edit one so it is? Could you even make a sprite of it? Whatever you can do, email it too me!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
...Actually, scratch that. You get a day's safety with Nem tommorow. P433r me on Boxing Day though. :wink:

Have a Merry Xmas tommorow peeps.

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Had a few entries in, and so far it's looking good. Three inparticular stand out from the crowd, so well done guys!

Nemesis

Former Administrator
I'm posting day 2's now to give us all extra time due to Xmas Day. You still have around 12 hours for Day 1.

I always put my Xmas decorations up late, and this year they have been a bit disapointing. I wish I had a great XMas tree. I would love it to be colourful and maybe even Pokecharms related!

I won't be on AIM much at all in the next few days so please make sure you email your entries to me, even if it just the link.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Trainer_Yoshimitsu said:
Just as long as it isn't another Meganium with a leaf on its head.

If it was something like that Stel would be a shoe-in ;)

I'd enter with something but I assume that admins can't, eh? Ah well. Hope you guys get a lot of enteries ^^