• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The 4 new Pokemon (Spoilerz)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Like I said in the chat, wait until we can obtain better quality pictures. After my harsh comments against Ranger's graphics way-back-when in a scan, only to see them bright and beautiful on the official website a day or so later, I realize just how much the quality can effect the presentation.

Kinda a "duh" thing, eh? ;)

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I agree that Buizeru looks goofy, but it's probably a first stage Pokemon. I guess its evolution will have learned to swim and won't need the rubber ring ;).

Hmmm... and Perappu does seem to have lost some of its colour, but I think I prefer it like this. The musical note head is much clearer.

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Mayhaps the wings are only really, really colourful when they're open? :p I like it all the same. Water pokemon still bug me, but Buizeru's cute. I could huggle it and not be bothered of its water type. ^_^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It's time once again for even more pics of the new Pokemon, thanks to the latest scans on Bulbanews.

I dunno about you guys, but I like seeing them in different poses. Gives a better image of what they really look like, and you gotta love that propeller tail of Buizeru's (Tails wannabe indeed) ^^

Warning: This pic contains some spoilers about Ash's current Japanese team, so view at yer own risk ;)

Teh Scan

People were having problems viewing it before, but it's all fixed up now. Take a lookie ^^