• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The 4 Cities of Wealth. (Heroes and Villains.)

Rule 1: You must put this into your bio, what city your character is from. Weapons, only if you're in Punk City, and no guns, you can have a melee weapon, maybe...... deal with it, I'm sorry. TwT
Rule 2: You want romance, fine, but one kiss, that's it.
Rule 3: Posts cannot be under a paragraph, no shortpost status on my watch.
Rule 4: Ask to join, and you shall receive, once I know how to mention people.
Rule 5: Don't forget to sandvich.
Punk: Punk City
Normal Civilian: Norm Town
Class: Classopolis
Rich People: Richville

Lore: OK, I got the perfect setup, you ready, A LONG LONG TIME AGO, no that's not it, OK I got it, It all began in the year 2077, the world went crazy, people turned on each other, friend turning on friend, neighbor hurting neighbor, the people decided there was only one way to decide how we'd get along, by separating everyone into cities, the punks AKA, the poor people were all sent to a podunk and dirty town they call Punk City, the normal or regular people who never had too much or too little stayed where they were, naming themselves Norm Town, mediocre I know, next were the people above average, they're always prepared, rumor has it, each house has a wine cellar in their basement, they live in Classopolis, and finally the rich people, they were the guys who decided it was a good idea in the first place to divide everyone, they live in the giant skyscrapers, in every city, you can see them towering over you, they live in Richville, obviously, to keep people from starting into a giant war again, they block each city with a gate, one more stronger and harder to get through than the last. So now, that's the deal, everyone has to live with each other, until the ceremony, that's right BOOYAH, I add character to mine, every year, a giant ceremony is held by the people of Richville, people from each other town comes to Richville for a chance to move to a town of their choosing, the catch is, one must win the games of riches, where each city holds a giant race, whoever wins the race, blah blah blah, I said everything back in the first part, ANYWAY, let's start the character making, here's mine, no rush.

Character Appearence. Blah Blah Blah.

Name: Amber Clauday
Age: 13 (Your character can range from 12-16. IDC, not my rp.)
City: Punk City
Hair: Its Bright Red, its also in the shape of a Mohawk.
Eyes: Her eyes are a dark blue, with a shade of cerulean.
Likes: Rock Music, Shades (Glasses.) Her dream to reunite the cities
Dislikes: Bullies, French Music, tiny brown cymbal monkeys.
Daily Outfit: She wears a dark red sweater with a skull on the front, she also wears baggy shorts and has on a pair of sandals. (You don't have to be specific, just good enough.)
Personality: Amber is what I like to call a dangerous rebel, she remembers or at least thinks that all the tribes- er... cities, should be together once again, thinking that our differences keep us united, she's known to keep a very cool head under pressure, and likes to make friends with people she just met, even if she can be quite annoying sometimes, she'll get on your nerves quick and has a how do I say this, tomboyish/Vin Diesel side.

Backstory: Amber was just a baby when the cities broke up into the 4 secluded worlds, she was always curious, wondering why we split up in the first place, questioning if we really meant to break up and hate each other, she lives with her mom and her grandma, her father is unknown to her, since the last time she saw him was 4, she knows everybody in her town, from the crazy cat lady Ms.Angus to the nice shopkeeper, Mr.Boomstick. She's lived her life in boredom and excitement, waiting for that day of the annual, read the lore, she wants to win because she wants to get her and her family out of Punk City and somewhere safe, like Classopolis, where they won't be in trouble, scavenging for food all the time and barely making rent.

OK, there we go, now we wait for them to roll in.

Last edited: