• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The 3 Forces Sign ups

Hope I can still join in here.

Name: Celil

Species: Gothorita

Force: Crisis

Personality: A bit aloof most of the time but very dedicated to his job.

Appearance: A typical Gothorita except with green eyes and the white parts of her (outfit… body… not sure if the white parts of her sprite are part of some kind of accessory or part of her skin) dyed red.

Back story: A very green member of the Crisis force. Celil was born in a smaller village outside Trinity City, but moved there just two years ago to study the healing arts. He wants to practice in the Crisis force and earn some Poké he can help support his village and be a great healer. He came with a simple goal, yet the city has a way of complicating things.

Hello everyone! This rp has been doing great so far! But for everyone’s next reply, I would like for everyone to say what their place would look like. Just like how Beacon said you can personalize it however you want. As soon as everyone does that, get through their door and personalize their place, we can start our first emergency!

Presumably as indicated by the beginning and going along by what some of the others had said, you left your home to go here to help the city, and won’t be back for a very long time. So you brought some things that mean a lot to you or other things, no black magic. I hope this makes sense. I would also like to ask who would like to be the Pokémon that caused the emergency or the victim, things like that. Private message me if you would like to please and I will tell you what the emergency will be so they can be prepared. If no one wants to I will do it.

As I said in my first post the vehicles are only to get there so we don’t have atleast 10 or 15 posts to actually get to the emergency. They are not going to be used in the emergency’s.

Name: Tempest

Species: Empoleon

Force: Fire-Wardens

Personality: Should this down to earth pokemon every become agitated, she would never outwardly show it. Tempest is calm and collected in the face of danger; the face of stoicism. She prides herself in her battle prowess which can make her prone to overestimating her own abilities. While Tempest often comes off as aloof, even cold at times, she has a soft spot for children and is exceedingly gentle with pokemon who are sick or injured.

Appearance: Tempest is a large empoleon whose black feathers have slightly greyed prematurely due to the stressors of her job.

Back story: (why you decided to sign up.) Born in the heart of Trinity City, Tempest saw the Fire-Wardens in action quite often as a child. Her own father, whom she looked up to, worked in the Force. Many times he would bring his daughter to the Fire-Wardens' station to show her the ropes and let her explore the facility. This led to Tempest becoming enamored with the job, and she would always be watching the news for any signs of her father. Tempest joined the Fire-Wardens shortly after her father retired, and hopes to become an even better Fire-Warden than he was.

Hello everyone! Sorry that I have been absent from pokecharms, I was in North Carolina and internet isn’t the best thing around there. Anyway I’m back and able to get things going again! Oh and @Zillasafe accepted. Hope everyone can forgive me for not being around! :'|