• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Name(First and last): Nile Archwood
Species: Elf
Sexuality: Bi, Possibly Gay

Appearance: Nile stands at 5'4. He has carmel colored skin and dark freckles. He has short black hair that has white ends and green eyes that sport blue specks. Nile wears a dark grey sweatshirt that covers the hand and black-white shoes. He wears tan colored jeans that allow movement with the legs.

Abilities and Powers:
Dream Leaping ~ The ability to create a portal like path into another's sleeping mind. As the power's name suggests it's Leaping into dreams. While inside the others mind your able to manipulate dreams and nightmares. Though this only works when a sleeping mind has gotten into The REM stage of sleep.

Weathered ~ Weathered grants the user the power to change the Weather in one area at a time. This can be a hard power to harness and can take years to achieve success. What makes this hard to learn is it's training. You must ask each and every person if it's truly alright to train. And the user must have a partner to settle them before they blackout.

Personality: Nile is sweet and joyful young man. He's always quite Goofy and can be quite shy. He can have an attitude though. Because of his trust issues it may take a few weeks to days for him to open up.
Way of Application: After his older sister graduated they had allowed him a spot into the school as well.

Relationships: His older sister (A Nani and Lilo relationship. They had lost their parents making them care for each other-)
Other: Thunder Quack

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I’ve been thinking of a new ship since @Cryronn the Mudkip and his “Christmaship” is now unfortunately lain to rest. This ship (once I get perms from a certain someone) I hope will eventually happen in the story. I am think of “Ashen Bat” you can already imagine the two who are a part of this ship. Zoey and Marcel. (@Godjacob everything fine with you dude?)

*Edit* Sorry for like half of the info being gone. I guess I didn’t add it on my initial post

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking of a new ship since @Cryronn the Mudkip and his “Christmaship” is now unfortunately lain to rest. This ship (once I get perms from a certain someone) I hope will eventually happen in the story. I am think of “Ashen Bat” you can already imagine the two who are a part of this ship. Zoey and Marcel. (@Godjacob everything fine with you dude?)

*Edit* Sorry for like half of the info being gone. I guess I didn’t add it on my initial post

Sorry Marcel, I kinda talked out about ship with Godjacob earlier and called dibs on for Zoey x Jude :D :p
And honestly, I would want for it to stay as I really liked it so far :'|

But depends, if @Godjacob would prefer Marcel over Jude for his character then I would not really do anything about it. As it is for both sides to like and support ship idea.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
This picrew has always been a personal favorite to use:
1011016_8QOS1kBQ.png