• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

Psymallard

Previously mallard
I can't not say Donald's gonna snap. At the very least he's gonna turn into a violent sociopath; at the very most he'll try to kill everyone there. I'm gonna go with the personality change because I don't wanna hold anything up anymore. Remember, this, he was raised with almost nothing but support and praise all his life from his homeschooling mother (up until this point), and he already had little care for other human life as indicated by his willingness to cause "casualties" in the fight. To suddenly be overpowered, drenched, and booed all in a couple moments would probably be devastating and give him a boiling hatred. I was expecting to have him have a dramatic personality shift when he eventually was defeated, but so early and easily was something I hadn't planned at first.

I can't not say Donald's gonna snap. At the very least he's gonna turn into a violent sociopath; at the very most he'll try to kill everyone there. I'm gonna go with the personality change because I don't wanna hold anything up anymore. Remember, this, he was raised with almost nothing but support and praise all his life from his homeschooling mother (up until this point), and he already had little care for other human life as indicated by his willingness to cause "casualties" in the fight. To suddenly be overpowered, drenched, and booed all in a couple moments would probably be devastating and give him a boiling hatred. I was expecting to have him have a dramatic personality shift when he eventually was defeated, but so early and easily was something I hadn't planned at first.

Hey my characters just got here they are innocent in this XD

Psymallard

Previously mallard
If all of his mother's praises were invalidated by the wave of a hand, he'd not have very good thoughts. He was unstable anyway, and I can't convince myself that he wouldn't snap like that. I won't have him do anything too drastic until near the end of the rp (if there will be an end). But I didn't make him a weak character power-wise, and he won't hold back in any fights. I'll actually change his appearance and personality categories in his bio.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Well, since both of my characters now dislike everyone in the school, I'm gonna draw up a third just so I can have some hand in at least trying to talk to people.

Name: Robert "Bobby" O'Connell
Species: Fae
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: He's got messy straight black hair, pale skin, bags under his eyes, he has a slim and tall build with a 6'1" height, and he usually wears a white t shirt and grey sweats with white socks and grey slippers. He also slouches, and has dragonfly wings sprouting from his back.
Abilities and Powers:
Dragonfly Wings
Size Alteration- Can go from 6'1" to 1 mm in height, but keeps the strength, speed, and durability of his normal size.
Biomagik- Can alter plants and animals besides humans.
Personality: He's a chill, friendly guy who will prod people that like to get a little too angry. Some people might say he's weird, he'll tell you that they're just jealous.
Way of Application: Passed the exam barely, he wasn't really paying attention to the directions.
Relationships: Businessman father/mother, Piper (neighbor)
Other: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Thunder Quack

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
@Cryronn the Mudkip if matched against someone first, I believe Donald will be able to let out a lot of anger upon them. It would probably be best if he went up against one of the stronger students so he doesn't hurt anyone in his fresh fury. After that though, I think he can morph into a character that looks up to the principal as a role model to match and surpass so he can truly be the best. If he's able to let that anger out now so it doesn't build, he'll turn out to be a much friendlier guy in the long run.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Is there anyone that can really counter his powers, though, Psymallard?
In an enraged state, instead of camling the sky and throwing Super Gravity Balls, he'd go into a savage rushdown style, spewing out Super Gravity Balls as he tries to close the gap. Your Alex Sparrow could probably counteract his savage style, but either of @Crystal1302 's characters would be good with their barriers for defense against his Super Gravity Balls. Otherwise characters would just need to match his offensive power.