• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Test Tube

Would you rather:

• Be captured and transferred to Site B

• Battle and escape into the wilderness as a team

• Meet a group of young trainers (potential adoption)

Results are only viewable after voting.
@The Bog Hog go ahead and jump in with an introduction to your character before our antagonist arrives back at the lab. You can meet up with the other test tube creatures, get captured, or go solo for awhile, whatever suits you.

I'll have Nix be captured and transferred to Site B, effectively written out, sacrifice himself or something, while the rest of you escape. Lack of motivation on this site and being busy in real life is making it hard for me to even get to that point, though. Nix seems to be the only character with the sense to assume the leadership role, but as the RPer I don't have time to put so much thought into this, be the driver of things, decide what they do next, etc.

I'll have Nix be captured and transferred to Site B, effectively written out, sacrifice himself or something, while the rest of you escape. Lack of motivation on this site and being busy in real life is making it hard for me to even get to that point, though. Nix seems to be the only character with the sense to assume the leadership role, but as the RPer I don't have time to put so much thought into this, be the driver of things, decide what they do next, etc.
I really appreciate you stepping up, but sorry you got stuck in that position. My next post will give Nix the opportunity to either sacrifice himself or be transferred to site B.

Looks like the rest of us have to mature our characters a little bit haha.