• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Test Tube

Would you rather:

• Be captured and transferred to Site B

• Battle and escape into the wilderness as a team

• Meet a group of young trainers (potential adoption)

Results are only viewable after voting.
RP Premise:

The world around you is muffled, but you can make out the sound of voices in excited conversation. You notice you're not actively breathing, yet are certainly conscious. Open your eyes to find your vision blurred by the presence of a liquid solution surrounding your body. You don't know who you are or what you are as the memories of other lives play back in your mind. The memories are your memories, but clearly someone else's as well. Your environment shakes violently, alarms blare and red lights flash. The muffled voices shriek and the sound of footsteps running over catwalks is quiet compared to the cacophony of crunching, twisting metal. An explosion shatters your enclosure and you are pulled with the rush of liquid and glass down to the floor. Everything is louder, more vibrant but you are too weak to move. You cough up liquid and gag on your first breath of air. The stimulation became too much and the world goes dark around you once again.

https://pokecharms.com/threads/test-tube.19686/

Do not make a character sheet for this RP. If you want to join just say why you're interested. Your first post will be analyzing yourself, trying to figure out what you are.

Rules:
All posts, excepting this premise, must be past tense.
Posts must be at least a paragraph long.
No pokemon-human hybrids.
No murdering other RPers.
Pokefusions OK
Fakemon OK
Romance OK

Last edited:
Aight, feel free to start posting we've got at least 3 Im looking for up to 6 with the possibility of future add-ons depending on how this goes. I have a vague plot plan in motion.

Aight, feel free to start posting we've got at least 3 Im looking for up to 6 with the possibility of future add-ons depending on how this goes. I have a vague plot plan in motion.
3 not including you so we're waiting on one more?
Fluffy...S-skeeter...Fluff..Skee...Flufski?
FLUFSKI why is that so funny

So your character is a fluffy skeeter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I’m still waiting for someone to reply... but they did say they’d be busy until weekends, with little time to reply on weekdays, so I’m not complaining.

I presume I shall wait for acceptance, so my little radioactive turtle might need to
play the waiting game for a bit.

*??? sits down while playing with some blocks, as one of them appears to be partially covered in radioactive saliva*

Seems cool... I would join, however I'm going to be out of town next week, with no access to 'Charms. So, if this is still alive in a week and you guys still need someone, I'll try to jump in!
Welcome aboard, cap'n! :p
this looks pretty cool, may i join??
Wow there you are, we never really got to RP together and the only time we almost did was the Kalos RP that Noodle Bug deleted
may I join this great thing
Same with you, an RP I'm involved in always gets closed by the time you try to jump in but that changes now
Wow. 1 slow day and then lots of people. Good going!
Cheers, TQZ
I suppose I’ll resend the prior post if the RP creator did not get it:
Oof slighted :/

Accept Kiraru or he kira yu!!! jk lol you already did I just badly wanted to say that XD
Well, I would like to join because I would like to use my Fakemon for the RP.
Word, that's what I'm doing too @The Quiet Zubat
shameless plug
Thanks for allowing fakemon cause most RP's don't :D

Here's how I'm picturing the setting. There's snow in the back so my description of the setting doesn't conflict with @tokyomustard 's (she put snow on the ground in her last post). This way there can be snow and an unfrozen, rippling lake at the same time so my character can see his reflection and find out what he looks like.

But the lake is on a hill

Omg you were thinking of eating us??? :-O
Not necessarily, just using you as a reference to how hungry they're getting. As a predator I wanted the character to consider what in the area could be eaten and then rule you guys out so there's an opening for possible friendships. Also the absence of food is a plot component.