1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Test Tube

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by The Quiet Zubat, Jul 29, 2018.

?

Would you rather:

1. Be captured and transferred to Site B

2. Battle and escape into the wilderness as a team

3. Meet a group of young trainers (potential adoption)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RP Premise:

The world around you is muffled, but you can make out the sound of voices in excited conversation. You notice you're not actively breathing, yet are certainly conscious. Open your eyes to find your vision blurred by the presence of a liquid solution surrounding your body. You don't know who you are or what you are as the memories of other lives play back in your mind. The memories are your memories, but clearly someone else's as well. Your environment shakes violently, alarms blare and red lights flash. The muffled voices shriek and the sound of footsteps running over catwalks is quiet compared to the cacophony of crunching, twisting metal. An explosion shatters your enclosure and you are pulled with the rush of liquid and glass down to the floor. Everything is louder, more vibrant but you are too weak to move. You cough up liquid and gag on your first breath of air. The stimulation became too much and the world goes dark around you once again.

https://pokecharms.com/threads/test-tube.19686/

Do not make a character sheet for this RP. If you want to join just say why you're interested. Your first post will be analyzing yourself, trying to figure out what you are.

Rules:
    All posts, excepting this premise, must be past tense.
    Posts must be at least a paragraph long.
    No pokemon-human hybrids.
    No murdering other RPers.
    Pokefusions OK
    Fakemon OK
    Romance OK

#1 The Quiet Zubat, Jul 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  2. I want to join cause I fucks wit TQZ

The Quiet Zubat likes this.
  3. Hell yes, lookin for at least one more if you know anyone

E.K.A.N.S. likes this.
  4. The Quiet Zubat likes this.
  5. I am here on the behalf of SCIENCE! (And because I was pinged and all of my other RPs are either paused or dying. This does sound interesting, though)

E.K.A.N.S. and The Quiet Zubat like this.
  6. Aight, feel free to start posting we've got at least 3 Im looking for up to 6 with the possibility of future add-ons depending on how this goes. I have a vague plot plan in motion.

7. Okay, that’s all good. So a question... can my subject be a living being that was assumed to be an element?

8. I'm intrigued. I don't see why not if you want to try and tie it in

9. 3 not including you so we're waiting on one more?
    FLUFSKI why is that so funny [​IMG]

So your character is a fluffy skeeter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10. Sorry, including myself 3

11. So that means we can post?

12. Yup yup

13. Ill be able to post more often Saturday and Sunday, work has been busy so sorry for the slow pace

E.K.A.N.S. likes this.
  14. Same here. I've been trying to get a post up.

15. Seems cool... I would join, however I'm going to be out of town next week, with no access to 'Charms. So, if this is still alive in a week and you guys still need someone, I'll try to jump in!

E.K.A.N.S. likes this.
  16. Well, I would like to join because I would like to use my Fakemon for the RP.

17. I’m still waiting for someone to reply... but they did say they’d be busy until weekends, with little time to reply on weekdays, so I’m not complaining.

18. I presume I shall wait for acceptance, so my little radioactive turtle might need to
    play the waiting game for a bit.

*??? sits down while playing with some blocks, as one of them appears to be partially covered in radioactive saliva*

19. Accepted :)

20. this looks pretty cool, may i join??

E.K.A.N.S. likes this.
  21. I suppose I’ll resend the prior post if the RP creator did not get it:

22. may I join this great thing

23. Wow. 1 slow day and then lots of people. Good going!

The Quiet Zubat and E.K.A.N.S. like this.
  24. Accepted :)

25. Accepted :)

26. Welcome aboard, cap'n! :p
    Wow there you are, we never really got to RP together and the only time we almost did was the Kalos RP that Noodle Bug deleted
    Same with you, an RP I'm involved in always gets closed by the time you try to jump in but that changes now
    Cheers, TQZ
    Oof slighted :/

Accept Kiraru or he kira yu!!! jk lol you already did I just badly wanted to say that XD
    Word, that's what I'm doing too @The Quiet Zubat
    shameless plug
    Thanks for allowing fakemon cause most RP's don't :D

27. Hey we're in a tundra, isn't there permafrost that makes digging through it virtually impossible?

28. Difficult, yes but made easier with the arms of an alolan sandslash

E.K.A.N.S. likes this.
  29. OHHH YEAH i remember that
    rip kalos rp 2018-2018

E.K.A.N.S. likes this.
  30. Here's how I'm picturing the setting. There's snow in the back so my description of the setting doesn't conflict with @tokyomustard 's (she put snow on the ground in her last post). This way there can be snow and an unfrozen, rippling lake at the same time so my character can see his reflection and find out what he looks like.
    [​IMG]
    But the lake is on a hill

tokyomustard and The Quiet Zubat like this.
  31. Omg you were thinking of eating us??? :-O

32. Not necessarily, just using you as a reference to how hungry they're getting. As a predator I wanted the character to consider what in the area could be eaten and then rule you guys out so there's an opening for possible friendships. Also the absence of food is a plot component.

33. I was joking TQZ :p

I thought it was pretty funny how your character assessed us as food options XD

34. I guess it makes sense that a glowing white orb with tech lines doesn’t look edible

35. Imagine if one of us had looked edible though...

36. Nuuuuuu not me ;-;

D-don't you wanna try the mystery meat inside the rag? ;-;

37. No offense to Tama, but tar-filled rag doesn't sound as appetizing as snake steak

E.K.A.N.S. likes this.
  38. Slith's skin is as hard as stone and it's poisonous, am I a meal worth dying for? :\=|: