• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Terror Abound (Haunted Maze Roleplay)

"When darkness falls on the maze of hollows...
Around every corner new terror abounds...
You DON'T Wanna loose...
YOUR HEADS!"
(Lightly inspired by a certain Halloween special of the loud house)

WARNING: Contains Gore and violence.
In the maze of hollows, monsters roam for your convenience. But when darkness falls, the monsters seem more...violent. Word has it...That they haven't been fed...IN a long, LONG, time. Anyone who enters the maze never comes back to tell the tale. Maybe thats why they keep expanding?

Rules:
-Normal rules
-This is a horror roleplay: There will be gore and violence.
-No overpowered monsters or humans that can insta-kill everything and everyone. In that direction, no mary sue's/stue's either.

Monster forms:
Name:
Nickname (Called by humans):
Personality:
Appearance:
Methods of harm:
Other:

Human forms:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Reason for entering the maze:
Other:

Name: Gozi
Nickname: Old Pianist
Personality: The Old Pianist is very deceitful, being the one who lure's humans into the maze. He can be quite manipulative in this way. Though he is very cocky, and can't turn down a challenge. He loves playing the piano and trumpet, providing the right music for the mood of the maze.
Appearance: Old Pianist is exactly what you could expect him to be: A skeleton. Other than the fact they look like a skeleton, they wear a fedora with a grey jacket and white shirt, having a blue tie over it. They have grey pants with tap dancing shoe's.
Method of harm: Sour notes on instruments, direct attacks to the ear's or stomach if he has to.
Other: N/A

Name: Jordan
Appearance: They wear a white shirt with khaki's and red checkered slip-on's. They have black hair that has blonde top hair is left combed to his left, and has brown eyes.
Personality: They have their manners straight, and is very strong. However, they can be easily scared. They like looking things from a logical point of view, and draws in whatever free time he has. He is making a journal of all the monsters.
Weapons: Metal pipe, Pencil (Surprisingly Sharp), camera
Reason for entering the maze: To log the monsters in his monster journal
Others: N/A

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Jaxin
Nickname (Called by humans): The Tendril
Personality: Jaxin is soulless and feels no emotions, but he can be very strategic and is loyal to Gozi and will do as commanded.
Appearance: A humanoid creature with tendrils that sprout from its back and grab people. It looks similar to slender man but has a large creepy grin on its face constantly.
Methods of harm: Tearing someone apart limb by limb

Name: Emily
Appearance: Pretty, kind of short, skinny, long ginger hair that reaches her lower back, freckles, green eyes. She wears a white crop top, denim shorts and boots.
Personality: Kind, curious, brave and smart. She likes meeting new people, but hates being alone.
Weapons: Baseball bat and her brother.
Reason for entering the maze: She was dared to by her friends

Name: Blake
Appearance: 7' 5", muscular, blue buzz cut, green eyes. He wears a black tank top, khaki trousers, military boots and dog tags
Personality: Warm hearted, kind and protective of his sister, Emily. When fighting he is ruthless and unforgiving but fights with a strategic mind.
Weapons: Combat knife, fists.
Reason for entering the maze: He went with Emily to protect her.
Other: He was in the army.

Last edited:
Name: Percy
Nickname (Called by humans): Man of Sorrows
Personality: He is very quiet as he almost never speaks. Although he does enjoy calm and/or classic music as well as deriving humans of their hope and chances to escape. Despite his cruelty, he does show a sense of honor were someone to try and fight back, for example: One time someone tried to fight Percy, the latter didn't attack them when they were unarmed. This would either mean he has what remains of a warrior's heart... or just enjoys a good fight. The only sound he does make is a faintly echoed ominous laughter when he is either near a human or winning a fight.
Appearance: He has the appearance of a pale and deformed human body, although not much is seen of it as it is covered by a Black hat, a plague doctor's mask with red goggles and a big black robe like coat that covers his entire torso and legs as well as a high collar that hides the lower half of his head. He has claws on his fingers that greatly resemble talons. The skin on his face looks rotten along with a lack of lips which show very sharp teeth.
Methods of harm: Making someone feel almost every negativity they can endure; Fear, pain, insanity, despair. Once he feels that they are negative enough, he uses his claws to slit their throats.
Other: His claws can extend to the same length as his fingers.

Name: Zack
Appearance: Pale skin, Brown eyes, Dark blonde hair, Charcoal trench coat with a few white streaks mainly seen on the sleeves, Dark brown baggy pants and Grey boots.
Personality: Calm, blunt, informal, not much of a talker and can be a smartass at times, although there are times when he can be kindhearted, mainly toward women. He can also be very cruel when angry.
Weapons: Dual Sais and many throwing Kunai.
Reason for entering the maze: He wants revenge on Percy for killing a close friend of his.
Other: He is well trained in martial arts.

Let me know if anything needs changing.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Seems pretty interesting. Hope this isn't too overpowered. If so, it worth a shot atleast.
(Edit: Added Eye Colour.)

Name:
Zhrothe' Kazoain

Nickname (Called by humans): The Eldritch Abomination

Personality: A very fearful creature, Zrothe's sole purpose is to feast it's eternal bloodlust by sacrificing innocent souls to it's gods, traditionally or not.

Appearance: A tall, bulky beast of eldritch design, a spiky head with five yellow feral eyes and many small tentacles covering it's sandworm-like mouth, black-green scales covering it's skin, four thick arms resembling that of a human, and two equally thick legs with hooves. It does have bat-like wings sprouting from its back, but it never needs to use them, due to residing within the maze.

Methods of harm: Dragging victims underwater, kidnapping and sacrificing, outright brutalization, draining one's sanity in various ways, most effective being direct eye contact and various other eldritch perks.

Other: It usually resides within large pools of water, and it's signature are eldritch runes and symbols drawn on different surfaces with the blood of it's victims

Name: Cain

Appearance: Being tall and bulky, Cain stands out from others. He has yellow eyes, which he had from a birth defect. He's got long black hair, covering his left eye, and going down to his shoulders. He wears a black trenchcoat that lowers down to his knees, his dark-gray torn jeans being covered up by black boots. Under his trenchcoat he wears a purple shirt, and above the coat he wears an equally purple scarf which is large enough to hide most of his mouth.

Personality: Others think of him as an insane being, as he keeps scribbling strange symbols and whispering to himself in unknown languages in his spare time, whether that be privately or publicly. Though he does make a good ally, as his cleverness and strength can help out quite well, it is hard to even approach him when he constantly radiates an aura of fear, that repell others from even being near him.

Weapons: Machete, Shotgun

Reason for entering the maze: He loves everything that has to do with horror or dark things, so as soon as he heard of the maze, he'd set out for it for the fun of it.

Other: He prefers dark places and bodies of water, as he does like to have time for himself, and likes to swim/hang around in dangerous places even more.

Last edited:
54FFFB7A-18B2-46F4-B3A9-F290C11DFBCE.jpeg
Ok just wanted to make sure you were still accepting people’s forms.

Monster forms:
Name: Grimzil Corez
Nickname (Called by humans): Wacky Mole Clown
Personality: Grimzil is a really unhinged being he finds joy in harming others and laughs maniacally, and he likes to make fun of his victims by giving them greif and lecture.
Appearance: Grimzil towers over other people being 8ftand 9inches tall, and this picture represents what he looks like.
Methods of harm: He likes to beat people with his hammer breaking there bones and knocking the wind out of them.
Other: He traps people in his trailer forcing them to live without food or water he does this because he wants to hear there screams for help.

Name: Rick Evans
Nickname (Called by humans): Wolf Man
Personality: All there built on is hunting and surviving
Appearance: A small 5 foot 11 inch werewolf that is wearing shredded pants and a shredded shirt.
Methods of harm: He rips out peoples guts and drags them away proceeding to eat them in his cave
Other: He lives around this swamp area in the maze mostly because his cave is located there, and he’s a werewolf day and night.

Name: Jered Sears
Nickname (Called by humans): The Fiend
Personality: They don’t speak at all and all they feel is a lust for murder.
Appearance: He’s wearing a white mask with some coveralls and some boots
Methods of harm: He just stabs and kills people nothing special
Other: He lives in a type of forest area in tnhe maze trying not to be seen as he stalks his prey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Michael Dirk
Appearance: He’s a 6 foot 4 inch male who wears a black t shirt with jeans that are a little to big for him. He has blue eyes some curly hair and is very skinny.
Personality: He likes to drink but he pays up for it with his kind and charming attitude towards other people.
Weapons: A pocket knife nothing more.
Reasons for entering the maze: So he can prove to his freinds he isn’t a little #####

Last edited by a moderator:
A: @Shadow_Pup, If the character has similarity's to Slender man, shouldn't he own 4 tendrils? And you never said how many he owned. PLUS, "Oh wow! How convenient! I have as many tendrils as the number of players, EVEN if they happened to change! Also, lets drag the plot to a unrelated event and center the attention on MY tendrils (Who count as my character) and hope the creator doesn't notice!" is what your SCREAMING right now. I went along with it, FOR ONCE because you didn't force anybody beside YOUR character to get kidnapped. I REFUSE to go along with this anymore, and I will not stop if you happen to do this again. Same for everyone else.

B: Walking up to somebody immediately is barely how life works. and work on your period's in your text, please. It's REALLY getting on my nerve's because I simply cannot leave it be. You triggering my OCD on purpose?

C: I never saw the 'man of sorrows' reply to the action, and this just makes my character look like its pointing at a lifeless body of a thing in the shadows that just awkwardly stares at its 'victim's'.

D: This one is a suggestion: shouldn't all the carnival rides be torture machines? Isn't he a KILLER clown with a hammer?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I I love horror, so I'll post a bio here, if anything seems off or my spelling is wrong, I'm writing this on an IPad and don't have access to a computer here, so yeah, I'll edit my post to fix any stuff I messed up when I can use a computer, so just give me a little slack.

Name: Exento
Nickname: The Twisted One
Personality: He doesn't seem to show any emotions, never is he happy, never Is he sad.
Appearance: A pale white humanoid figure, they have no clothes, but don't seem to have any form of reproductive organs, or any other features of a human, similar to that of a blank doll. All of his limbs are twisted, bones seem to be broken in multiple spots, yet these don't seem to affect the creature, their flesh is twisted too, as if it was rotated with the bones. Their head seems humanoid, but their eyes are black, with a small, white pupil, their mouth is very wide, much larger than a normal human's, and their jaw is lined with razor sharp teeth.
Method of harm: The most common method they use Is biting and scratching, but there are a few other ways they inflict harm, such as hitting human heads against items or walls.
Other: Their eyes are very sensitive to light, so using flash on a camera is a good way to stun them or drive them away. They have enhanced tolerance to pain due to having mostly broken bones, but getting stabbed does more damage to it, more than most other forms of attack. They seem animal like, they walk on all fours and only seem to make animal like noises, grunts, howls, growls .ect. It's at night when flash is most effective, as he is still able to see during the day, but the sun is much brighter, almost blinding for him.

If I need to make a human bio, I will, but since the group has left, I don't exactly know if I should make one.

Last edited:
Yeah but like I would like to know the exact measurements cause I’m not gonna lie to you in my head I see a while pale tall guy who’s like 9 foot tall

@Blotch'd I think you need to post mostly because Cain threw a machete for Jordan to use and I don’t think anyone’s gonna post when Jordan’s still getting attacked so please post

I'm trying to think of a good response; I don't have much planned for Zack atm. As for Percy (Man of Sorrows), I'm aware that I didn't write anything for him, but he's mainly sticking to the shadows as he prefers to emotionally and mentally torture his victims as well as confuse them so he can take advantage of whatever wrong turn they make, he's known to be very elusive when he wants to be... and he honestly sees physical torture as "too messy for his taste."

@Red Gallade you should just post about he man of sorrows stalking the group and what it’s plans are and maybe have have Zack save Jordan so the group can be on its way.
@Shadow_Pup Also you should having Jaxin do what Grimzil told him to do with Emily. And I guess imply how Emily’s feeling about getting abducted and her chin getting sexually assaulted by Grimzil.
And maybe someone should attack the group as there going to going to go save Emily

Hey, hey...
Everyone can travel in there own pace. Your not the owner of this thread, I am. I'm sure you want to move along, but we all need to go on our OWN wills.

Well I agree with you but it’s been a couple of days since anything’s actually happened. Sorry if I make it seem I’m trying to boss people around but let me real with you here I absolutely love horror. And it’s rare when a horror type role play is made here on Pokécharms and I would really hate for a good idea like this go to waste so I’m just tying to give people ideas so the plot continues. You know? I won’t tell anybody what they should do again and just let them do there own thing.

Sounds interesting. I will try keeping up. No promises though

Name: Jack.
Nickname: Headhunter.
Personality: mostly sadistic with much pride over what he does. Also, emotionally unstable. His emotions are a very rocky rollercoaster. If you hurt his feelings, he'll instantly start crying but you should still leave him alone or he'll chop off your head when you get too close. On the bright side, chopping your head of will make him happy again.
Appearance: a giant, muscular lizard-man. Dressed in a coat.
Methods of harm: he doesn't harm, he kills.
Other: he have two big knives and a giant axe.

Name: Isak.
Appearance: 6.1 in height. Blonde hair, earrings and a helix in the left ear, torn jeans and a purple hoodie.
Personality: sarcastic and carefree. Loyal to his friends.
Weapons: a big knife.
Reason for entering the maze: his 'friends' forced him to enter, calling him a coward when he tried to go out again so he went deeper instead.
Other: pansexual