• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Terrelius's Interdimensional Arena Roleplay

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl simply nodded. "Ready as ever."
Her eyes flickered blue as she glanced around. A plan formulated in her head, as she looked down at the battlefield.
"Be careful once the match starts. I'm gonna freeze their starting half over. Might give you an opening to get some early hits in."

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Alan was in a bit of a daze, as his eyes slowly blinked open. He managed to catch a few words, something about healing, chambers, getting teleported. The one thing that rung in his head annoyingly however was the repeated chats of Kao's name. "Great..." Alan muttered out in his dazed state. "I'm going to be known as the guy who lost to skeleton that ran away. Fantastic." He tried to remember what little he made out from the voice, and once he was finished in the chamber, he stepped out. His body was fine, but his ego was severly bruised.

Atarax was slightly taken aback for a second. he was in the middle of lifting when he was in the arena. He had at least hoped for a warning before the match began. Because of this, he did not have much time to take in his surroundings. It did not take long for him to scout out his opponents. at first glance, they seemed rather small in comparison so Atarax did not think further on it.

Gachichi was once again in the bleachers cheering a much as she could.
"Go get them Atarax, remember to focus on your strong arm!"

"Shut up. Old goat!"Atarax took notice of his "partner" who seemed to just be playing music and pointed at him.
"And you. If you're going to screw around at least play something good" He shouted. Atarax brandished his Warhammer and rushed towards Allie.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
She observed the war-hammer wielding titan, hardly bothering to move until the last second. Then, in a swift movement, she formed a patch of ice in Atarax's path, before flying into the air. Hoping that he'd slip on the ice, she teleported behind her foe, and sent several ice spears towards his location.

Atarax lost his footing over the patch of ice and fell, clump patch of dust seemed to shake loose from his fur collapsed. He heard the formation of weapons behind him and used his hammer to help spin him around. Even crouched his stance was strong enough to swing at the spears and dispersed them into harmless specks, though he disliked the cold bits touching him. Getting back up, he once again charged at the girl.

The crowd was singing with Ozzie as he strummed the music the forest becoming overgrown. He created something similar to the Luxien and it flew towards her making leafy spears and clumps of seeds throwing them at her. If the seeds were to hit they would wrap vines around her almost unbreakable.

Mack ran towards Altarax intercepting his charge and trying to knock him off course. He was still in his solid form.

@Sentorus67 @EeviumZ

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ha. Double-teaming me. Where have I seen that one before?
She watched her teammate intercept the first charge, then moved to take care of the second one. Releasing an azure light, she formed an icy dome around herself, with no traction whatsoever. The seeds hit and slipped off, only to be hit by a series of spikes protruding from her dome.
In return, she broke out of her protective sphere, and rained ice blades on the battlefield, being sure to avoid her teammate.

Atarax was slightly teetered by the block. He stopped moving and grappled his attacker. Though rather heavy, Atarax lifted his attacker over his head in an attempt to shield from the rain of blades. Along with this, he puffed out a bit of rancid smoke from his mouth into Mack's face, slightly staining. holding Mack, Atarax continued to press forward at Allie.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"I gotta get in thay tube, probs for healing, but of course i would dodge and run, you're just that much stronger, two hits and i would've been done" he said as he stepped in the tube, waiting to see what happens next.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy thought about how to answer this before saying "I'm the legendary hero Shadow Fox, but my friends call me Bellamy, I say friends, it's kind of just me and the big guy over there, and we've only known each other a little while" so what brings you to the tournament thing then" he asked with genuine curiosity, he was unconsciously started hopping from foot to foot, he sometimes got a little restless when he was enjoying a conversation.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
"Still, it made me look like an idiot." Alan muttered out to Kao, rubbing his face. "I know it sounds petty but now I'm just gonna be remembered as the guy who lost first..." Alan sighed, glancing over at the Skeleton. "Hurry up, we can't leave till you're done."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
She smiled “That’s a nice name...” she listened to his question “I’m here to compete! I want something that I can’t get without that wish” she said excitedly

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
He would exit the tube "i think I'm done?" He'd walk to the door and opened it like a regular person. No need to break it , as he saw a anoher match was about to happen, he sat down in he stands.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy cocked his head slightly, "that's a pretty good reason, me and my new buddy Stiles are technically on the run from our dimensions corrupt creators. We haven't done anything wrong, I'm just a hero, which is banned and Stiles isn't supposed to be able to feeling emotion but he can and they didn't like that, so it turns out we both fled here, even though I think Stiles has other reasons I just don't feel like asking him" he shrugged and added "hey this is a little random but how old are you, I've been trying to guess since we started talking".

The two get teleported to the stands almost immediately after Kao got out. The crowd cheered for the match that was going on as they kept singing with Ozzie.

Mack couldn't see for a bit because of the smoke but he turned into his liquid form to escape from the beast's arms he then returned to his solid form sweeping Altarax's Legs in an attempt to trip him.

Ozzie dodged the ice spikes but the Fake Luxien did not. It fell to the ground frozen. He made a small troop of flying creatures that bombarded the shield with projectiles.
@EeviumZ @Sentorus67

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Samantha smiled up at Bellamy, knowing it was hard to guess her age “I’m twenty eight!” She said. She looked down at herself “I know I don’t look it though”

Mack's leg sweep completely knocked Atarax to the ground. This made the bull lose his composure, both physically and mentally. He began to thrash about, bits were of dust was flying out of him as he bellowed a warcry. Atarax crawled into a readied position, as though he was about to start running. With one move he leaped in the air towards Allie, he was moving at moderate speed and any leftover ice shards seemed to scrape off dust from his fur and armor, creating a trail of dark gases as he moved.

A flash of light illuminated a room from which a dragon appeared. Confused as to where she may be, she heard a voice speak to her about being a warrior and having to win to go back home. Growling a little at this forced gladiatorial way to earn freedom, she looked over the technological pad. Raising an eyebrow at the different kinds of fighting, she looked out of her room's window to see several arenas. Some were empty, while others had fights. Interesting. She wondered if anyone would fight her and who she would be fighting.

Already, she was starting to get homesick.

She saw she could ask questions with the tablet. Interesting. She figured out how to work the tablet and, after a few minutes of doing so, she managed to send out one question. #Who is someone I can fight? I just want to get out of here. I will never fight in a death match, but I will fight until I'm free.#

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Man, this guy just doesn't relent.
She gritted her teeth, knowing there was no way she could quickly dodge a close-range impact like that. Her only option was to lessen the damage.
The Crest of the Fallen glowing on her forehead, her entire body was suddenly cloaked in a thick layer of ice, covered in spikes.
The tackle hit her at full force, smashing her ice armor to pieces. The damage was somewhat absorbed by the move, but that didn't stop the impact from hitting. Hard.
She was flung backwards several feet, barely managing to land safely. Her wounds were rather evident. A trickle of blood - which seemed to have small silver streaks in it - ran down her face.
Shaking off the pain, she temporarily froze the wound closed. She couldn't afford a distraction like that.
The ice wielder formed a spear of ice in her hand, but didn't throw it. Instead, she slammed it into the ground, the tip digging down. Instantaneously, massive spikes of ice emerged from the ground, shaking the arena itself. They were several feet tall and created a circle around the fairy.

Mack ran towards Allie to try to assist her but got a guitar smashed into his face by Ozzie as the music stopped. He laughed, "Do you want an encore lad? I can give you one quite easily." Another guitar formed in his hands made out of wood and leaves, "Hey Altarax any song suggestions for our last few minutes of this fight?" He turned to the large bull creature and smirked.
@EeviumZ
@Sentorus67

Last edited:
As Atarax landed, he took a moment to regain his composure. He really hated the shards of ice getting on him. his long movements with his disperse of smoke was finally coming to the place. the air had a slight tinge of rotten eggs and burnt wood. "I don't care what you play! I'm going to end this." He opened his arms wide and outstretched his body, he began to widely open his mouth, revealing a series of molars that were lined with gunpowder.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
As Krakell continued to watch the match, the only thing he could think of was the dragon that had come. The dragon he’d seen had seemed like the only non-humanoid figure, and one he’d taken particular interest in. “I wonder how old they are. I think I remember something about dragons living a long time... maybe they’re older than me.” He said quietly to himself. He then remembered there hadn’t been a fighter for him yet. “So, does that mean they’re my... oh...” he thought, knowing that the dragon was most likely his opponent. He didn’t like the thought of fighting them. Dragons were fierce, sure, but he was a lot bigger than them, and he truly didn’t want to harm them. But he let that problem lay in the future.

The answer came in on the tablet, saying that a creature by the name of Krakell was going to be her opponent. Looking up, she can see the large creature. She walked up to Krakell and bows courteously.

"I am assuming you are Krakell. The name is Shade. How are you? And what fight would you like to participate in? I will do anything but Death Matches."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“I’m not quite sure if we’re allowed to pick what fight we get. But either way, I’m slightly stressed at the fact that we’ll be causing some mass harm to each other. I especially fear for you, not because I doubt you are a good fighter, but I’m in a shrunken down form at the moment, and I’m not sure you’ll be comfortable fighting a creature of my size.” Krakell responded, saying it all somewhat quickly but clearly understandable. His voice was somewhat deep but high pitched, and very cosmic. “But other than that, I’m quite fine. Excuse me for asking, but, how old are you? I’m curious, I’ve heard you can live for thousands of years. I’m already over 1000.” He continued, wanting to keep the conversation out of fighting.

Shade smiled, her voice a firm, animalistic sound with some guttural noises and heavily accentuated R's as she spoke to this interesting creature. "Ah, yes. Well, you don't have to worry about hurting me. I have beaten baddies bigger than you. On the topic of age, I am 6,524 years old. My species tend to live for hundreds of thousands of years. However, we don't usually get to live that long because my home is rife with war and religious disagreements. What is your home like?"

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Wow, you're about 4 times my age. I'm capable of living around 100,000 years myself. Nonetheless, my home world is generally peaceful. I would explain it in more detail, but it would take a long time. Although, If the city I guard was attacked, I would be the one to defend it. I'm a guard creature, that sort of thing." Krakell responded peacefully. Krakell was rather thrilled while talking with this dragon, but he didn't show it all that much. "So, I imagine you're also capable of magic? I can conjure light magic with my horn." the serpent continued.

Shade smiled a little at the creature's warmth. Her eyes lit up when the serpent talked about how he could conjure light with his horn. She excitedly began talking about her powers, as well, completely forgetting all about needing to fight this creature. "Ah yes, I can copy the base element of those who hit me, I can use darkness and light breaths, and I can use them to travel or hide. I also have a little bit of magic, but I haven't really used it a whole lot. I had some use for illusion magic, but after figuring out how to use my darkness and light breath attacks for that, I hardly even use them."