• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Terrelius's Interdimensional Arena Roleplay

Hello, is this thing on? Wait it is, ok. Hello, there Celestial being. I see that you are one of the many who have answered my call. I, the almighty Terrelius, have given you the power of creating your own dimension. In return, you give me warriors from that dimension to fight in my arena. Capiche? Ok, glad you agree. Now go, my new friends, go make domains for your imagination and make warriors for that domain. I bid you all a good day.

"Hello, Warriors! My name is Terrelius and welcome to my Interdimensional Arena. Where you will fight in all types of matches against warriors from different dimensions to see who is the best. Your prize is a wish that can grant you anything you want and you get to go home while the others stay here and fight another day. We will have a few matches before we start a tournament but your rooms are ready to be slept in and for you to retain information about what's going on. All the information you need is on the Technologic Pad I have graciously given you. Now tah tah more information on incoming fights will be sent to everyone." Terrelius smiled at the warriors from his holographic form as he disappeared from the warriors' view. He knew there would be many questions but he gave them the tablets for that. He awaited the time when they were ready.

How Fighting will Occur: A character will take an action and the opposing character will parry it or dodge it and then attack. Do not always think that your character can dodge.

Regular Match:
A regular match is to make the other unconscious. You cannot kill them. Whoever makes the other unconscious wins. If both characters are unconscious then it is a tie.

To the Death:
Like it says to the death. Whoever kills the other wins. If they are both killed then it is a tie. Your characters will never fully die. They will be regenerated.

Triple Threat/Fatal Fourway/Fiveway etc. : A regular match with more people you must make all others unconscious.

No Weapons: Regular Match Just No Weapons

No Powers: Regular Match just no powers

Team Match: Get a team and fight another team. You can however accidentally or intentionally hurt your teammate. (Password: Walruses) Same rules as Regular Match besides that.

You can mix and match so you can technically have a Fatal Fiveway Team Match With No Weapons or Powers To The Death.

1. Usual Pokecharms Roleplaying Rules.
  2. No controlling the story. (Don't make problems that involve your characters all the time. And don't try to be a part of everything. It gets kind of annoying.)
  3. No OP characters.
  4. Don't skip time at all. This could ruin a perfect spot for a plot point, make the timeline all messed up, and generally annoy some people. (Especially me.) Ask before you time skip in case other people are doing something. (We will ask you to delete the post that may have broken this rule.)
  5. Be Active.
  6. Please be patient with others and don't double post.
  7. Please have decent grammar.
  8. Be patient with the creator he is only really on at night so you may need to find other ways to pass the time when he's out.
  9. Don't go too far with a relationship keep it to kissing but nothing too explicit.
  10. When making a character or a dimension make it original. (Blatantly copying a character or a dimension. You can have some things that are based on a character such as personality. Or have SOME or LITTLE TO NOTHING based for your dimension)
  11. Do not make your own story inside the roleplay. I may permit it if it is exposition and is in one post explaining how you got there.
  12. Have at least three lines in your first paragraph and if you change paragraph, unless if it's a quote, it must be at least two lines.
  13. Don't always think your character can win a fight. Allow someone to make the case of why they would win.
  14. Try not to argue. If it gets too out of hand I will try to break it up as best I can. If you believe a person is treating all of the other characters unfairly please do directly message me.
  15. If you don't want to make a dimension then ask someone else to use their dimension. Just know I will only be allowing minimal amounts of those.

If you break any of these rules you will get a warning. (Some rules may cause me to give you two warnings or even zero.) I might give you an extra chance if I'm feeling in a good mood. You will be kicked out at the third warning. If you are kicked your character will be either completely deleted or killed off.

Also if you have any questions please do ask. If you have any suggestions or constructive criticism please do tell.
Here's the Discussion Thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/terr...-arena-roleplay-discussion.21890/#post-826606

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Oh no.. first i die now this, uh..." he'd look at the tablet he was given and wrote a question /{Why would we need to fight? For fun, right?}\he hopped on his bed wondering if he'll get an awnser.

A bulky, hairy creature crossed his arms the message was brief and to the point. Atarax heard a lot about this seemingly unbelievable challenge. A wish that could grant anything seemed just what he needed. A power like that could finally have him achieve his dreams with little ease. The bull creature scanned his competition as they left. "Each and every one of them," he said to himself. "Will turn to dust."

"No need to look at it like that." a smaller voice spoke underneath him. a goat human much smaller than himself was smiling and waving at those passing by. "I do love your motivation, but try not to be...one-track-minded, I think we should appreciate such interesting beings gathered around." Gachichi talked to the big one with patience. "I must say it is a little sad that our host cant talk to us, after all it took to get here." She held the pad that was a little big for her and awkwardly fumbled it around. "This thing, he called it a 'Technologic Pad' how do you suppose we work it?

Atarax snatched it from Gachichi's hand and shook it a bit. He poked a few times and the screen lit up. Unsure what else to do he tossed it to the ground. "Whatever. it's probably not going to help me anyway." As Gachichi recovered the pad Atarax walked away. "There's no point in reading that stupid thing when I need to get ready for a fight. I'm going to my room." And with that, he vanished.

Gachichi now alone stayed awhile, hoping she could at least meet one person before heading to her room.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The ice Luxien had so many questions.

She was staring down at a strange tablet in her hands - she could detect hints of her former home-world's technology, but most of it was completely alien to her. Apparently all the information she needed was on here, if she could figure out how to work it.

Tiny ice crystals fell from her shimmering wings, glowing a faint rainbow in the light due to the constant refraction that ice tended to have. Her blue hair had tiny snowflakes within the strands - which rarely melted, due to her constantly cold body temperature. She didn't need heat - it simply was not how her body worked.

She observed a large, bulky creature storm off to his room, making an internal note within her mind. A Wayer. Probably from Haram.
Allie had learned volumes over her years of involuntary travels. So much, in fact, that many of the species here she had at least heard of, if not seen. She recalled briefly visiting the harsh planet, before being forced to leave by the hot temperatures - her main weakness.

She shook her head. Ha... reminds me of my own race. Just a bit more... boisterous.
The smirk faded as memories resurfaced of her once-home, and she quickly diverted her mind from that thought. She couldn't risk a breakdown, let alone here of all places.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Alan stared down at the tablet, the ringing voice of the holographic man still in his head. His ears were on edge the entire time, confused, but also a little excited at the propostion the man put forward. "Wow, I guess theres no backing out from this now huh..." He muttered to himself as he stroked his chin. Alan decided to just wait and see what more he could learn about this place, before asking any questions that he could easily find the answer to himself. With that, he pocketed the tablet, and let his eyes wander, glancing around to see who else was here. His soon to be competition.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Krakell was one of, if not the largest creature at the meeting. At least, without have being shrunken. He was now about 1/16 of his original size, and looked more like a floating snake than anything. Looking at the other competitors, he was filled with rather neutral emotions. "I guess there is that little fear of never being able to get home... but there are a lot of other guard serpents like me. So really, I would only need to be scared of my personal well being." He said to himself. He used his horn magic to mess with the tablet a bit, and then attached it to his head plate. He didn't pay much attention to the other creatures. Instead, he took interest in his surroundings.

Mack looked at the tablet. The technology was quite similar to home. Home he thought to himself. He wondered why the others weren't worried about getting home. He began keying in questioned and there were answers. He had wondered what to do. He began to pace about and someone grabbed him by the shoulder.

Chris had already pocketed the tablet and was wondering why Mack was pacing. He said, "Hey buddy you ok Mack? I get we're stuck here but don't panic. We're all getting out of here."

Ozzie had also pocketed his tablet and he began strumming his guitar and singing. He didn't really care about anyone here. He just wanted to leave Mack and Chris behind and get that wish.

"Hello again warriors," Terrelius said as his hologram appeared, "The next two matches will be announced now. The first match is Kao the Skeleton versus Alan. The second is a team match which will be Allie and Mack versus Ozzie and Altarax. See you in the arena warriors. You may watch other's matches do try to get familiar with your teammate or opponent if you must." A door opened and more light poured into the room. Terrelius's Hologram disappeared. The arena they might enter was one of epic proportions. It was made of mostly metal and the actual fighting spot was a circular bowl that could move around. There was a floating gigantic television that said: "Match will start in 10:00 Minutes... 9:59 Minutes... 9:58 Minutes..." and so on. Guests started pouring into the arena as well and the warriors were lead to an area where they could sit and watch the match in peace.

Mack decided to look for Allie and looked at the profiles tab on the tablet. He looked at the picture that was shown and then looked for her. He found her as they were moving to the watching area. "So we're in a match together apparently. Hope you're ok with that."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Unit-ST1L35 was standing leaning against a wall when a figure sped past, it took a double take and walked back to the lumbering man. "Hey I know you, your that rogue Titan, you were on the news back home.", "Indeed, I am Unit-ST1L35, you are the hero Shadow Fox", ST1L35 responded, Bellamy shrugged "well you got me, I'm gonna call you Stiles, we're gonna be good friends I think" he said patting Stiles on the back, "hey let's go, big guy, we should watch the matches, oh and call me Bellamy" Stiles obediently followed and the two of them made their way to a viewing area.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Samantha looked around, a bag that looked a little big for her. She stared down at her devise, placing it in her bag for the moment since it was big for her hands. She looked around at the people in the room, dragging her bag to her room and went to the area when she was lead, looking for the best spot to sit for watching the fight.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
~Allie~ (@TheGrimmRemix027)

The teen looked up, glancing at the new person who had approached. She smiled warmly - figuratively, of course.
"Yep, totally fine by me. I'd introduce myself, but the voice already took the liberty of doing that." She chuckled a bit.
"So, I presume you're Mack." It wasn't phrased like a question. "What's your power? I'm a cryokinetic - not that you can't tell."

Mack smiled back at her, "Yes I am," one hand turned to liquid while the other a steel-like solid, "I can turn my whole body to these two forms. Cryokinetic, try not to freeze me ok?" he said jokingly. He had hoped they would form a slight bond.

Kao and Alan were teleported to the middle of the arena and Terrelius's voice boomed as the crowd cheered from the stands, "WELCOME ALL TO MY INTERDIMENSIONAL ARENA! OUR FIRST MATCH WILL BE KAO Vs. ALAN IN A REGULAR MATCH. THE MATCH WILL END WHEN ONE OPPONENT KNOCKS THE OTHER UNCONSCIOUS MAKING THE OPPONENT THE WINNER! ARE YOU READY ARENA FANS?" the crowd boomed in response, "ALRIGHT IT'S TIME TO FIGHT. FIGHTERS BEGIN!" A large bell rang signifying the start of the match.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie laughed dryly. "I'll do my best. Hope you don't mind the cold."
She looked at the arena. "Guess the next match is starting. What do you say we watch for a bit? Scope out the competition?"
While saying this, she looked around. She recognized many of the species present, due to her perpetual dimension-hopping.

The Alright Attorney

Alan's eyes traced the arena, a little blown away by the sheer scope of all this. The booming voices of the crowd, the size of the arena, it all made him realize just how big this really is. And he would be making the first impression. Letting out a sigh, his expression changed to a slight smirk. Alan's eyes locked onto his opponent, the...Skeleton named Kao?

"I'll be honest, when I heard your name I didn't realize how literal the Skeleton part was." He called out to his opponet, before getting in his usual fighting stance, one foot forward, the other standing back to firmly plant himself down. He didn't plan on making the first move, he wanted to see what he could learn about his opponet.

Atarax scoffed at the upcoming matchup, while he was more than willing to take on two opponents, the idea of working with nobody seemed like an insult. In order not to waste time watching people he could care less, Atarax began deep breaths and exercising in his room.

Gachichi, on the other hand, was as close a possible to the fight enthusiastically waving to the contestants. "Good luck you two" she yelled. Gachichi fiddled a bit with her pad. with a bit of experimenting she figured out how to turn on the pad and even found a way to take notes using an app.

Dead account

"Yeah but, you know, you can't underestimate a skeleton" his hands had a blue aura...he had already used Telekinesis to stop Alan from moving..hopefully ((yes. I asked first)) then he shot a blast from his hands.

The Alright Attorney

Alan's smirk grew, it was in obvious strike, simple blast, all he'd have to do is dodge...Alan's smirk disappeared from his face realizing he was stuck in place. "Son of a bitch...Must be his powers." Before he could react further, he was blown back by the Skeleton's powerful blast.

The Alright Attorney

Alan flew into the air, getting blown up by the bones before feeling the twin blasts strike his chest. "Come on Bones. Lets keep this fight a little fair atleast." He muttered out, getting back up to his feet, wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth, revealing his smirk. "No more of that telekinses crap."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“I suppose there isn’t anything better to do.” Krakell said to himself as he decided to enter the viewing area. “I’ll probably be allowed my full size... or at least half of that when I begin fighting. Wonder who’ll have to face me, though.” He spoke to himself. He again, didn’t care much about the others, just that he wanted to get an idea of how the fighting would be. He snaked his way into the gladiators viewing booth.

Dead account

"Fine, but, ya know, i have quite alot more up my sleeve" cracks appeared under Alan, suddenly, bones spiked up out of no where, ((if this hits, ignore the rest if this misses)) he continues with four blasts coupled with a smash to the ground with telekinesis.

The Alright Attorney

Now that Alan was free to move, he jumped back and away from the emerging bones, cursing under his breath. Quickly, he ran towards the skeleton his hands glowing red as what appeared to be energy in the shapes of claws appeared around them. With a leap, he swiped at Kao.

Dead account

"I have another power" he'd wink "multi dodge" he attacked with a blast from behind Alan, of course, backing up as Alan was much, much, more fit for long battles than he was.

The Alright Attorney

Alan could hear the air moving as the blast started to move towards his back. Quickly, he rolled down and out of the way of the blast, also trying to get closer to Kao. "Real fighters don't runaway you know."

Dead account

"Who said i was a warrior? I'm just a friendly city-hood skeleton, i don't fight often" he'd continue trying to pressure his opponent with bones and blast, hoping to tire him out.

Mack nodded and sat down watching the match unfold. It was quite interesting. Chris sat next to him laughing at the fight as if it was a romantic comedy. He cheered for both of them hoping he would be next. He was ecstatic the more and more moves were parried and countered. Ozzie, however, sat away from them tuning his guitar. He doubted that this Altarax would be of much help in fighting their opponents. He would just get in the way.

The Alright Attorney

"Not gonna lie Kao, this was all fun and games, but now you're just pissing me off." Alan growled out. His eyes began to give of a purple glow. He howled, and suddenly the aura around his hands grew around his whole body. With a clean swipe, he broke the bones that Kao threw at him. I don't have long to maintain this...I need to make this quick. Hopefully my speed and strength increase can get the job done. Alan thought to himself as he started to sprint towards the skeleton. His speed imcrease was exteremly obvious.

Dead account

Noticing the increase in speed, Kao used his ace in the hole "it was fun, until you did that" he winked behind his sunglasses and teleported behind Alan while said opponent ran at him.

The Alright Attorney

Alan cursed and slid around to look at his opponet. "You're just annoying at this point really." He growled out. He only had a few minutes left to maintain this form. He ran forward at the skeleton, not attacking until he saw what the skeleton will do.

Dead account

"Now now, we don't need to be toxic do we?" He teleported in the air and maintained himself with bones he used, then he shot some of them , teleported behind and shot a blast. "this better work"

The Alright Attorney

Alan got hit by the first blast, but expected the skeleton would teleport again. Hearing Kao speak behind him, he spun around, swiping his claws as he did. This better work, I'm getting real damn tired of this thing...

Dead account

Not expecting that, Kao got hit full force and was taken aback. .. it hurt, "you pack a punch..eh..." he got back up, and summoned the most bones he could muster up, then shot, shooting blasts each 5 seconds .

The Alright Attorney

Alan tried to hit away each of the bones, knocking them away each time he could. It still hurt him quite a bit, bit it lessened the damage. One more well placed blow and he'd be done for. With this in mind, he leaped forward, using both hands to try and strike Kao

Dead account

He'd use his multi dodge attack, and teleport and shot five blasts, then more bones aiming his face to try to knock Alan out "damn...with that strength another hit and I'm done for...." he muttered.

Dead account

He'd hit with a bone on the head to be sure Alan was down for good, then he gasped for air, he was really tired now "hey! Announcer guy, i won! What now? Do i go to my room?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy glanced up at Stiles, "hey big guy, you seem confused", he stated, "by my calculations Alan should have won", Stiles said simply, "That's called chance, no matter how hard you calculate it will still be down to chance". Stiles sat down in one of the seats looking deep in thought. Bellamy on the other hand glanced around the viewing area, they were a few interesting looking people, he stopped on a small girl, he de died to wave, he wasn't sure why, the girl (Samantha @Eliiiscool) just seemed like a nice person.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Samantha clamped and cheered for Kao once he had one. She smiled and waved back when she noticed Bellanmy, walking up to him and looking up at him “Hello! I’m Samantha, what’s your name?” She asked with what sounded like young curiosity

"And the winner is Kao the Skeleton!" the crowd cheered and clapped chanting, "Kao" over and over again. Kao and Alan were teleported away into a room with round, glass, chambers. A hologram showed up in front of them, "Hello fighters, you really put up a fight out there, welcome to the healing station. Please, Kao, step into a tube," a robot had Alan and a chair rose from inside both of the chambers. The robot sat Alan in one and closed the chamber. The hologram spoke up once again, "Once you are done Alan will awake please do try to calm him down if he does become a little spooked. Then once both of you exit your chambers you will be fully healed and you will be teleported to the viewing area. I know I am asking much of you but could you also inform them of this room?"

The hologram disappeared and then his voice boomed into the arena as it changed from steel to a forest-like arena. "The next match will be our final match of the night," Ozzie, Altarus, Mack, and Allie teleported inside the circle and the crowd cheered, "This will be a team match it will not be won until both opponents are knocked out. Mack and Allie vs Altarus and Mack. Are you ready fighters?" The bell rung before anyone could say anything, "Fight!"

Ozzie started strumming his guitar as vines formed around him enveloping his guitar and transforming it. He looked at Altarax, "Don't get in my way and I won't get in yours. Welcome to the Jungle." He began playing Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses.

Mack laughed, "Welp guess we're getting a show watch out for vines, don't know what to expect from the other guy. Also, don't be freaked out when the crowd starts singing along. His powers are somewhat hypnotic. You ready?" he asked Allie. He turned to his solid form.