• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Terrelius's Interdimensional Arena Roleplay Discussion

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@Eliiiscool Stiles has also got the chip in his head as a weakness. The material just cancels out his regeneration as is the only material he is aware that does such a thing.

Also Dryanthium is made inside the comatose body of a Titan, it is a mixture of diamond, steel, titanium and carbon fibre. It gains the ability to cancel out regeneration due to having been created in the body of a Titan. The Titan dies during process so not much of the material is made, making it quite rare.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Oh, one last thing about remnants I forgot, they have the natural ability to jump to lower planes and back up to the the normal plane, but not higher planes (of reality) is that fine?

Name of Dimension: Daraslakni
Dimension Backstory: This dimension was created by a Dragon God, who made lesser Dragon Gods and Goddesses to watch over the world. Of course, the lack of supervision involved meant that the lesser Gods and Goddesses all had creature's factions turn against each other for sport, especially the Dragon God of Anger.
Key Concepts: All creatures there are based off of myths and legends, and the most common creatures are dragons, with a huge variety of them enveloping the lands. Most dragons can wield only one breath, while special dragons can wield a special, rare breath plus a common breath. Other rare dragons can copy the base element of an attack and use it as a breath, but these are more common than the ones who can wield a special and common breath. Each dragon under a tribe can have the mark of one or two Dragon Gods/Goddesses. This is usually given to those that should lead the next of kin in their tribe. There are 14 Dragon Gods and Goddesses total: 7 for the commonly known deadly sins, and 7 for the commonly known lively virtues. Elements were created by the main Dragon God himself, and filled the land with them. Any Dragon born in these areas gets to use the breath. There is also another dimension, a parallel universe to this one, but it is dark and filled with those that have lost the way of their Draconic Religion. These dragons are known as Void Dragons or Shadow Dragons, since they no longer bear any connection to the land of living.
Key Places and Descriptions: There are 15 Tribes. 2 of each corresponding virtue/sin:
  • In the deserts are the Anger and Patience Tribes. The deserts are known as the Battle Desert. Their elemental breath is air.
  • In the swamplands are the Sloth and Diligence Tribes. The swamplands are known as the Do-or-Die Swamp. Their element is acid.
  • In the mountains are the Pride and Humility Tribes. The mountains are known as the Schism Range. Their elemental breath is fire.
  • In the forests are the Lust and Chastity Tribes. The forests are known as Love Forest. Their element is poison gas
  • In the prairies are the Envy and Kindness Tribes. The prairie lands are known as the Giving Land. Their element is lightning.
  • In the arctic lands are the Greed and Liberality Tribes. The arctic lands are called the Rich Lands. Their element is ice.
  • In the oceans and seas are the Gluttony and Abstinence Tribes. The oceans and seas have many names, but they are colloquially known as the Gorging Seas and the Isolation Seas. Their element is water. Their water breath can be either salty or fresh depending on where they live.
There is a special forest called the Pixie Forest. They are home to a smaller kind of dragon. These dragons tend to be as small as tree leaves to as big as house cats. They are magic-based creatures, having no breath but having an excellent understanding of magic. Copycat dragons tend to come from these dragons if they are ever in their family tree. They have a random chance of having no breath and magic, no magic and a rare breath (like time, space, gravity, light, or shadow), or both.
Dragons who have defected from the religion or were cursed get sent to the parallel dimension, and they gain the shadow breath.
Dragons who have ascended to be messengers of the Gods/Goddesses have a light breath.
Password: Walruses
Name: Shadra "Shade" Lyria-Mitne Darastrix
Species: Light and Shadow Dragon with the Copycat element.
Dimension: Daraslakni
Alliance: Lone Wolf/Hero
Physical Appearance: She has four legs and two pairs wings (one pair bird-like and the largest pair, webbed like a bat/dragon and the smallest at a 5'11" wingspan), with a tail as long as her body with a large feather that can sharpen into something scythe-like. Her scales are quite fine as hair and thin. They can become soft or hard as metal, and they can be rough to rub against when standing up on end. They are also usually white in color, but because they are iridescent in nature, her fur can be just about any color depending on the type of light and by the angle it is viewed at, and sometimes when she is exerting her power. She's 6'10" from paw to ear tip, 5' from paw to shoulder, 8'02" wingspan, from nose tip to posterior is 6'07", tail length is 6'07", and from nose tip to tail tip is 13'02". There are horns jutting out from each joint on the legs, and the head is fox-like in appearance with large ears and tufts of hair coming off of it. She also has large yellow eyes with a slit pupils like cats. She also has scars all over her.
Backstory:
She was born to a father, who was a defected dragon of Shadow, and a mother, who was one of the larger Magic Dragons. Since she was also one of the dragons to lead the Pixie Dragons, she had two rare breath attacks to start and a rare power. Of course, this led dragons and other creatures from around the world to her. The Virtue Tribes wanted to eradicate her, seeing that she was dangerous and had to be stopped. The Sin Tribes wanted to turn her into a weapon of mass destruction against the Virtue Tribes and finally take over the world. Other creatures who were not a part of the Tribes either wanted to use her or avoid her. The only creature to ever help her was her mother. She trained her in illusion magic by using her breath attacks and trained her in the Copycat power. When it was time for her to leave, she was sent to the Shadow Realm to train her fighting style with her father. When she came back, the Pixie Forest was burning and ransacked. She didn't want to stay out there, but she had to help those that were in danger. When she would help, they were more afraid of her than the ensuing chaos around them. Forced into exile, she left and found solace in the clouds.

It was at this point that she was then caught by some scientifically advanced creatures when she dove down to a desert to rest. She was then taken to one of the evil tribes and tortured to see her physical and mental limits, and would do more torturing to strengthen her. They turned her into an animal. After 5 years of being turned into a creature of destruction, she found herself at the Tribe of Kindness in the prairie lands. She couldn't kill them. They acted like her mother. After 5 years of being in pain and made into a horrible monster, she was received kindness and all matters of niceties. Realizing that not all the creatures wanted her dead, she used what she had to hurt those that used her. It took several years, but she managed to destroy the Sin Tribes to submission, rebalance the world, and rebuild her destroyed home and brought the ones in hiding back to their original home.

It was then that a light enveloped her... And she was gone from the world. But she was taken to Terrelius's Arena.
Element: Light, Shadow, and can copycat other elements.
Powers: She can either cover herself in it and become invisible once she stands in a shadow and can go into the shadow, or she can cover something with it and that thing becomes invisible for a short amount of time. She can use any form of any breath attack or any element she sees in combat use, however she can only use the base element of that attack. After copycatting the element in that form, she can either keep it if there is another element available for her to copycat or she can replace her old element with the new one and the time resets.
Weapons: Using light and darkness breath attacks, as well as the occasional fire breath. Her tail, claws, and teeth are also her primary melee weapons. Her primary light attack is a beam of light while her secondary light attack is a ball of light that blinds people who look upon it and it burns as it gets closer to someone, like a mini sun. Her primary darkness breath attack looks like a little fiery sphere, while her secondary darkness breath attack is a large blob of amorphous shadow that is so dark, it sucks in light.
Clothing: N/A
The Stats: (48 points total)
Strength: 10
Defense: 10
Speed: 10
Magic: 7
Charisma: 1
Stamina: 10
Password: Walruses

Last edited:
This is a suggestion, so you don't have to follow it.

This happened to an RP a long time ago and the OP of the RP had a pretty great idea. They would make a post tagging the people that were supposed to go, reminding them they had X amount of days to let them know they are there, whether it be making a post or posting here. If they come back and let everyone know they might get a post up x amount of days, then you let them get the post up in that time limit.

If any RPer doesn't oblige by the time limit, and even doesn't do anything 2 days after the time limit (which is usually what happens, when people dont comment before the time limit, it's usually 1-2 days after the time is up), then you move on. In the case like this, you draw or the person who was battling against them (if they are still active and wishes to participate) will win.

If the person decides to come around after the time limit is up, let them know that you'd like the RP to progress, but that you would like people to commit a little more to the RP. Let them know that you would like them stay, but ask if they are able to commit a bit more and be on every other day to keep the RP going.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I've had a lot of stress going on in my real life due to family and friendship matters. I've had several small breakdowns in the past few days, and it's made it really hard for me to write quality posts. I'm a slight perfectionist, so I get really anxious if I post something that I'm not satisfied with. If everything goes well, I should be able to make a new post today.

Just wanted to update on my situation. Sorry if I'm holding up the story.