• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tenku Region RP: A New Region! (Ask To Join!)

Tyson Looked At Trevor With A Mad Face. "WHAT Did You Just Said?!?" As He Kept Eating He Quickly Finished He's Food And Went To Trevor. "Aren't You Like My Pokemon Now, Trevor?"

Eevee and Starly gulped and hid under the table. Mikana turned her glare onto Tyson, her blind orbs harsh as the air whipped around her skirt. "You think this is funny?" She asked. Grabbing her bag she swung at the laughing teen and hit him in the face. "Jerk!" She yelled and ran into the forest, leaving her pokemon and bag behind as she ran. Tears brimmed her eyes. She couldn't stand being laughed at after her childhood.

As He Was Literally Destroyed By Mikana He Put Back Starly In His Pokeball. "My Face It... Hurts..." He Said As He Looked Around. Mikana Was Gone. "No One Can Have Sense Of Humor..." He Said While He Grabbed His Snivy And Slowly Stood Up. "Snivy... Why Am I Always Ruining Things? I Always Get Late To Everything... I Always Bother People... I Was Never Accepted In My Real Place... Unova... I Was Even Left By My Own Dad... Am I... A Jerk? Like Everyone Calls Me..?" He Asked The Snivy With A Blank Face. "Sni..." Snivy Had No Comments And Just Kept Quite While Tyson Walked Slowly To The Next City. "I'm Really Destined To Be Alone... Huh..?" He Said As A Little Tear Went Down His Punched Face. He Put His Hands In His Pockets And Said. "Lets Go Trevor... No One Really Needs Me..." As He Walked Away.

cinder was sitting in a tree as he had seen everything, "magnus, anhur, go get mikana and ill talk to Tyson", soon he was next to the boy and the flareon, "I leave you two for a moment and you two start fighting....." he said as he looked at Tyson and continued "either way we are a team and we need to stick together!"

"dang I can't help both I've got a past of my own need to fegure out but they are so alone I can't just leave them who knows mabye thell lead me to who did this to me" he thogt to himself "ummm uhhhh I'll be right back" he said as he rushed to check on ana

Tyson Looked At Cinder With A Blank Face. "You Don't Understand... Soon... You'll Leave Me Too, Like She Did..." He Said As He Started Crushing His Teeth. "Theres No One In This World That Will Stay With Me..." He Said But Then Snivy Started Asking Tyson Why Was He In That Mood. Tyson Seemed To Understand What Snivy Was Going For, So He Looked Normally At Cinder For A Moment And Said. "Lets Go Find Her" He Said As He Put His Normal Smile Back On His Face. "We Can't Leave Her Alone!"

Mikana walked aimlessly, her tears pouring out of her eyes.

"You're already blind, so if we lock you in here it won't botheryou!" A girls voice laughed as Mikana was shoved onto the ground, getting covered in the cold dirt. Mikana heard them all laugh as a door shut, she was now alone in a room, as she sobbed.

"I-I don't want to be alone!" Mikana fell to her knees and sobbed.

"I Need To Apologize To Her So She Doesn't Think I'm A Jerk!" He Said As He Called Starly. "Starly Tell Us Where She Is!" The Starly Flew And Saw Mikana As He Growled At Tyson So They Could Follow Him.

Tyson Kept Following Mikana's Tears As He Started Feeling The Need To Cry. "And Thinking I... From All The People... Made A Blind Person Cried This Huge Tears... Ugh... I Feel Bad, But We Can't Let Mikana Wonders By Herself In The Forest!" He Said As He Ran Faster And Faster, Until He Finally Got To Mikana. He Put His Hand On Her Shoulder And Said. "I'm... Sorry For Laughing At You... I Get I'm Pretty Annoying Some Times... Which I Completely Understand Why Would You Call Me A Jerk For That!"

Eevee and starly ran after them and jumped into their trainer's arms. "Ee." "Star." They said as she cradled them to her chest.

"Sorry for yelling and storming off..." Mikana mumbled wiping her tears away.

"I Forgive You, And, I'm Practically Already Used To You Yelling At Me! Hehehe! My Mom Does That Every Time..." He Says As A Big Smile Comes Up On His Face. "Lets Go Mikana! We Have A Long Way To Walk!" Tyson Says As He Walks Patiently Waiting For Mikana To Come. "Sni-Vy! Vy!" Snivy Says, Trying To Tell Tyson He Did The Right Thing. "Thank You Snivy!"

cinder was following Tyson and saw that they had fixed there problems, "wait where are my pokemons?" he asked and then he saw magnus and anhur with a starly heading towards them, "I say find mikana and you two go find a new friend..." he said as he pulled out a pokeball, one shake, two shakes, three shakes, "yes caught it!"

Last edited:
cinder was following Tyson and saw that they had fixed there problems, "wait where are my pokemons?" he asked and then he saw magnus and anhur with a larvistar heading towards them, "I say find mikana and you two go find a new friend..." he said as he pulled out a pokeball, " ill call you helios"
((BTW LOH, You Can't Really Find Pokemon That Are Not In This Route. Larvitar Can't Be Encountered In Route 1, So You Will Have To Fix That.))

image.jpg Emi sleeping in flowers......