• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tenku Region RP: A New Region! (Ask To Join!)

Mikana followed Trevor's voice and sat in front of him. She reached out and grabbed the sides of his face, and rubbing, making his face look chubby a small blush spread on her face as she continued to play with his fur. "Fluffy..." she murmured and snapped out of it. "Lets go."

"Gomen'nasai...." Mikana apologized, a pale blush covering her face. They continued on their way. Before long the sun was setting, the crisp cooling air filled Mikana's lungs as she in haled. "Should we stop for the night? It's almost night..."

Mikana set up her tent as the others set up their own things. Not that she could tell, but her tent was a dark purple color with a black rim. She also set up a table and small cooking area and started making dinner, stew with potatoes, and carrots. As the food was simmering, Mikanna set out seven poke-food bowls and filled them all with different food depending on the type of pokemon. Eevee and Bidoof got a blend for normal types, Flareon, Cyndaquil, and Litleo got a blend for fire types, Snivy got a blend for grass types, and Starly got a blend for flying. Soon all the food was set out.

"Eevee, Starly dinner." She said and her pokemon popped out at their bowls.

Last edited:
(About the name I'm sorry you can keep it) "hey wattabout me eh? I'm starving!" Trevor said impatiently "any way sorry for the informal meeting I'm Trevor as you can tell I talk I wasn't always like this...you may find this really freaky but considering I'm a talking flareon that should be of no concern...I used to be a human till one day I was in my house watching tv till stuff went black I was in a lab stuff went back to black and when I woke up I was like this yeah I was really really scared so that's that"

"mmmm it tastes like Occa berrys I love it omnomnomnoom!" Trevor devoured the food "hey can now that I'm like this and have nowhere else to go...can I be your Pokemon your really nice and I don't want to be a burden so please?" He asked with tears in his eyes

Mikana finished eating and stood up. "I'm going to go change." She grabbed a blanket and her clothes. "Starly Eevee, can you help me?" The pokemon ran after her into the forest behind a thick grove of trees. Starly and Eevee held the blanket around Mikana's body as she changed. Her pajamas were just a spaghetti strap black shirt and matching shorts. "Thank you." She grabbed the blanket and made her way back to the others.

When she got back she cleaned up her dishes, and hummed quietly as she did. "I'm going to bed," Mikana said and got into her tent with Eevee and Starly.

Cinder finished his food and said "I'll stay awake tonight, keeping an eye open incase any wild pokemons apeared" he took of his Red velvet fedora and stared into the sky, "the food was delicious by the way".

Tyson Was Sleeping Down The Tree He Felt, He Was Pretty Exhausted, Snivy Was Trying To Wake Him Up, Until He Finally Did. Tyson Yawned. "Huh? Were Are We?" "Sni-Vy-Vy" Snivy Put His Elbows Up. "So... You Don't Know? Ugh... And They Actually Left Us Behind?!?" Tyson Asked Snivy. "Sni..." Snivy Nodded. Tyson Took A Deep Breath And Run To His Back... He Just Found A Dead End, Then He Run To His Left, And Saw All The Angry Starlys Once Again. "Oh My Arceus... I'm Done..." Tyson Said Backing Up Slowly. One Starly Peck Him In The Face, Another One Started Tackling Him. "SNIVY!!!!" Snivy Vine-Whiped The Two Starlys And Stood In Front Of Tyson Protecting Him. All The Starlys Were Attacking Snivy. "Snivy!!!" He Said. "From Defeating Those Starlys, You Should Be Level 9 If I'm Not Mistaken!" Tyson Said With A Sigh Of Relief. "Snivy Use Vine-Whip!!". "SNI-VY-VY!!!" Snivy Vine Whiped Lots Of The Starlys. "Lets Get Serious Here!!!" Tyson Said. Tyson Took Out A Hat From His Backpack And Put It On, Then He Flipped The Hat Around. "Snivy! Use Tackle On That Starly!" Snivy Tackled The Starly, And The Other Starlys Came After Him. "Now! Vine-Whip The Other Ones!!!" Snivy Vine-Whiped The Starlys Until He Got Exhausted. "Snivy..." Tyson Took Snivy Into His Hands. There Were Only 6 Starlys Left, But Snivy Couldn't Resist More, So Tyson Threw A Pokeball At An Starly. One Shake, Two Shakes, Three Shakes, And Caught! Tyson Ran Away Of The Starlys, And Stopped By The Same Tree He Was On Earlier. "Snivy... I'm Sorry..." "Sni-vy...." Snivy Said, But He Was Too Weak Too Continue The Sentence. Tyson Called Starly. "Starly, Go Flying Up On This Route, When You See Some Guys With An Eevee And A Cyndaquil, With A Talking Flareon, Come Back And Tell Me Were They Are, Ok?" Tyson Asked The Starly, Starly Flew All The Way Up And Look For The Others.

Mikana was woken up by a Starly. Yawning she stood up and moved poked her head out of her tent. Grabbing her Eevee and her Satrly she let both pokemon out and followed their paw steps and wing beats to where Tyson was. "What are you doing? You woke me up, now lets go so you can eat, and I can go back to sleep." Mikana tried on a rock, but caught herself. "Eevee you fail at you job."

"Eevee~" Eevee laughed and led the way back to the camp.

Tyson's Belly Started Rumbling. "Ugh... Yeah Food..." He Said. "Thanks Starly!" "Star-Ly" The Starly Blushed A Little And Stood On Tyson's Shoulders. "BTW Mikana" Tyson Said Following Her. "Whats Up With That Talking Flareon? You Guys Left It Behind? I Hope Not..." He Said. His Belly Rumbled More And More, So Tyson Took The Lead. "Jeez... I Didn't Even Had Lunch" Tyson Heard Snivy's Belly Rumbling. "Looks Like Snivy's Belly Needs Some Food! Like Mine... Come On Mikana! I'm Hungry..." Tyson Said.

"There's food at camp! And the fluffy pokemon is at camp." Mikana said and yawned. When they made it to the camp, Mikana made Tyson and his pokemon food and then walked to her tent. She looked at him with a blind glare. "Wake me up again and I'll tie you to a tree." She threatened and crawled into her tent and laying down instantly falling asleep.

"..." Tyson Was Shocked With Just One Dot As His Pupil, Same Snivy, But They Continue Eating... With The Same Face Until They Finish. "Ah!!! I'm Exhausted! What About You, Snivy?" Tyson Said. "Sni! Sni!" Snivy Yawned. "Mikana Knows How To Cook! I Know Too!!! JK! My Pancakes Always Burn! Hahaha!" Tyson Said Laughing But Snivy Sighed. Snivy Ran To APlace With A Lot Of Sand And Slept There, But Tyson Put Starly Back To His Pokeball, Then Grab Snivy, And Fell To The Floor, He Took A Piece Of Grass And He Used That As A Pillow. "Good Night, Snivy! Hope You Sleep Well In My Ches-" But When Was About To Finish The Sentence, He Fell In A Pretty Deep Sleep, But He Started Snoring Like An Ursaring. "Sni..." Snivy Sighed.

Mikana woke up in a bad mood. Her aura was dark as she made breakfast, pancakes, toast and homemade fruit juice she brought with her. After the food was made and set out, she set down the pokemon food, and grabbed the blanket and her clothes, and had Eevee and Starly hold it for her to change.

"Snivy I have a special assignment for you," Mikana said putting away her tent and bag. "Use vine Whip if you would. If you don't want to, Eevee can use tackle."

The Vine Whip landed next to Tyson's head, and the other next to Cinder's side. "Wake up!" Mikana demanded giving Snivy a green piece of Poke-Block, a special kind for grass types. "Thank's Snivy." She smiled at the green pokemon and continued what she was doing.

"AH!!! My Head!! It Hurts!!!" Tyson Said Waking Up Crying A Bit. "What, Was That Snivy?" Tyson Sniffed. "Sni-VY!!Vy-Vy-Vy!!!" Snivy Started Laughing As Crazy As He Ate The Poke-Block As Happy As A Frog In A Pond. "Sni-Vy!!" Snivy Blushed A Little And Smiled To Mikana, Saying Thanks For The Poke-Block. "Ugh... I Have Terrible Headache... Uh..." Tyson Said Confused. "What Are You Guys Up To?" He Said Scratching His Hair, His Hair Was So Messy And Covered All Up In Leaves.

"If you don't want to eat, I'm sure Snivy would be happy to eat your share." Mikana threatened, tieing her black hair back. Eevee smiled and wagged her tail in amusement.

"Starly!" Starly landed on Mikana's head.

"Of Course I Wanna Eat!!! Ugh... Every Day You're Bad With Me! Ugh..." Tyson Said Shaking His Hair, Clearing The Leaves From His Messy Hair. "Sni-Vy!" Snivy Smiled At Mikana, That Smiled Totally Meant That He Wanted Tyson's Food. Tyson's Belly Started Rumbling. "Whelp! Time To Eat!" He Said. "Hopefully This Headache Will Go Away After I Eat! By the Way, Mikana, You Cook As An Expert! You're Probably Better Than My Mom!!! Hehehe!" Tyson Said Getting Ready To Eat.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Cooking is one of the few things I don't need my eyes for." Mikana said giving Snivy food. "Cooking, dancing, singing, all of that sort of thing I can do easily because I don't need my sight." Mikana turned to Cinder and Trevor. "Both of you wake up!" The girl scolded.

"Well, Thats Great That You Don't Need Your Eyes For Cooking! Because Your Food Is Delicious!!! Right Snivy?" Tyson Asked Snivy Smiling. "Sni!" Snivy Agreed. Tyson's Belly Rumbled Again.

Cinder felt pain from the vine whip but didn't mind it, "I didn't sleep all night so I can ķeep an eye out for any wild pokemon, I deserve some sleep" he said in a half annoyed half sleepy way, "so what's for lunch?"

"Good Morning, Cinder!" Tyson Smiled At Cinder. "You Mean Breakfast, Right? Because Is 5:20 AM..." Snivy Chuckled A Bit, And Kept Eating. "Right! What's For Breakfast Mikana?" Tyson Asked Her.

"You have eyes don't you? pancakes, toast, and homemade fruit juice." Mikana sighed as she poured glasses of the crisp, autumn colored juice. "It's a mix, apple and cherry so I hope you enjoy." She set down the last glass, and looked around. "Where'd that Flareon go?" She mused.

"Apple And Cherry? Sounds Delicious!!! Yummy!" Tyson Said As Belly Rumbled Again. "Hehehe! Huh? You Talking About Trevor? I Have No Idea, You Guys Told Me He Was With All Of You..." "Sni.." Snivy Looked Around.

"Man... I Don't See Him..." Tyson Stood Up. "Come On Out! Starly" Stary Came Out Of His Pokeball. "Go And Find A Talking Flareon For Me Please!" Tyson Asked To The Starly, The Starly Went Flying. Tyson's Belly Started Rumbling Harder. "Ugh.."

"Come eat...." Mikana ordered, pushing her two companions into their seats. "He is a pokemon, he can handle himself and your Starly can find him. Now eat or I'm tieing you to a tree!" She threatened and pulled a rope out of nowhere.

Tyson Shocked Looked At Mikana. "Uh... I'll Of Course Eat! Hehehe!" Tyson Started Eating The Food As Fast As He Could. "This Food Is Delicious!" Tyson Said While Snivy Started Looking Around.

"guys? Hey its a bidoof! Hey buddy you seen a group of kids a boy and a girl with a snivy a starly amongst other things?" he said they ran till catching up to the group "hey guys it's me! Meet my new Freind bidoof can we keep him?" he pleaded (also deus ex bidoof sorry no more ooc)

Tyson Looks At Trevor As He Comes Up. "Hey Trevor! I Already Have A Bidoof Of My Own, Why Don't You Ask Mikana? She May Accept Your Offer!" Tyson Starts Eating And Talking. "Grabla! Gra! Blarbagu! Gurg!"

"Eevee?" Eevee poked her trainer, who was in a trance, along with Starly as they tried to snap her out of it.

"St-Starly?" Starly sweat dropped at the situation as Mikana continued in her own world.

Ana finally had enough, and bit Mikana on the head.

"OW!" Mikana dropped the pokemon and fell backwards, getting covered in dirt. Feeling the dirt cover her clothes, her aura became dark. "Dirty...." she growled.

"E-Ee..." "St-Star...." Mikana's pokemon wisely hid.

Starly Came Back To Tyson, As He Watched Mikana Getting Covered By The Dirt. "Haha... Hm! Hm!" Tyson Tried To Be A Responsible Person And Don't Laugh At Her But, He Laughed A Bit. "Hahaha! Starry Go And Help Mikana Out! Make Some Air That Will Probably Take Out The Dirt, And Snivy, You Can Help Her By Using Your Vines-Whip To Clear The Dirt. Sounds Right?" Both Of The Pokemon Nodded And Started Helping Mikana. "Hahaha!" Tyson Kept Laughing.