• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tenku Region RP: A New Region! (Ask To Join!)

(Right, I'll PM Him If He Doesn't Answer In 2 Days At Least, Which I Think Is Real Long >_<)
Tyson's Mom And He Started Hugging Themselves... And Snivy Too Of Course, Finally They Said Bye. Goku's Mom Gave Him 5 Potions And Healed Snivy.

Cinder has watched the whole battle and when he was offered to travel with the other trainers he said "sure why not?" Then looked at cyndaquil and said "I am really excited for our adventure!"

"Gah!!!" Tyson Ran As Fast As He Could Back To The Lab. "I'm Back!!!" He Said, Clearing His Tears. "Huh?" Tyson Looked At The Other Guy With The Cyndaquil. "Hello!!! Did You Choose That Cyndaquil? Really? AWESOME!!!!" Tyson Started Admiring The Cyndaquil, Like He Always Does. "The Name Is Tyson! And This Is My Snivy!!!" Tyson Said. "Sni-Vy-Vy" Snivy Welcomed Himself To The Cyndaquil.

"A Gym Leader!!! Right! But... I Heard Of A New Rule That The Elite Four Said..." Tyson Started Thinking. "Sni?" Snivy Said Confused. "They Said, That You Need To Have At Least The Number Of Pokemon That The Gym Leader Has! If Not, They Won't Accept Your Challenge! But You Can Use More! Asking From Were I Know That? I Just Read From The Poster That Is In The Door, Posters Are Really Useful You Know!" Tyson Said. "Sni..." Snivy Sighed. "Lets Go To Route 1! I Want To Meet New Pokemons!!!" He Said Excitedly.

Mikana heard the boys interact and gave a soft giggle. Predicting that Tyson was going to run all the way to the route, she started walking before turning towards them. "You guys coming?"

"Of Course We Are!!!" Tyson Said Excitedly, And He Rushed To Route 1. "Come On Guys! Lets Go!!!" Tyson Screamed. "Sni-Sni" Snivy Nodded, He Started Walking Towards Tyson Doing A "Come On" Kind Of Sign.

Mikana raised an eyebrow but shrugged and fallowed his voice down route one. She started taking smaller strides so she didn't smash into a tree, it has happened.

Tyson Started Smelling The Area Like A Dog. "Sweet, Sweet Fresh Air! Love It!!!" Tyson Said. "Sni... Sni... SNI!!!" Snivy Quickly Ran To Mikana Like If He Saw Something Terrifying. "Huh? Whats Wrong?" Tyson Looked Up. It Was A Little Pond, With A TON Of Bidoofs Ready To Attack, They Felt Their Territory Was Been Invaded. "Uh..." Tyson Started Walking Backwards. "Snivy? You There...? S-S-Snivy...?!" Tyson Started Getting Scared Even More, Because More Bidoofs Were Coming.

Mikana walked past the pond like it was nothing. "Leave them alone and you'll be fine," she told in a bored voice as she yawned. "Aren't you going to put Snivy back into his pokeball?"

Tyson Ran Back To Mikana, But Just One Little Bidoof Followed Him In Anger. "Right, Snivy Come Back" Snivy Avoided The Pokeball. "Uh... Snivy Come Back" Snivy Dodge The Pokeball Once Again. "Come On! Snivy!!!" Tyson Threw The Pokeball Again And Accidentally Threw It To The Little Bidoof. "Bi..." The Little Bidoof Sniffed.

Cinder was trying to catch up with the others. "Guys wait for me!" He said as he tried to make sure his fedora did not fly of, he looked at the pond and saw the bidoofs, though he was calm magnus was nervous, "cy - cynda -cyndaquil" it muttered

"So-Sorry!" Tyson Apologized To The Bidoof. "So You Guys All Finally Came? Awesome! Wha-OUCH!!!" Tyson Said Until The Little Bidoof Had Bitten His Leg. "Ow!!! Ow! Ow! Ow! OW!!! It Hurts!!! It Really Hurts!!!" Tyson Screamed. "Sni! Sni! Vy!!!" Snivy Tried To Push Away The Bidoof From His Leg.

Cinder noticed that and said "magnus use tackle!", magnus tackled the bidoof of of tyson's leg and then cinder asked "are you ok?"
The bidoofs where getting closer so cinder took a rare candy and threw it into the pond, and soon the bidoofs ran after it.

"Ow... Ow... Thanks, I'm Better Now! Huh?" Tyson Looked At The Little Bidoof, He Was Crying. Tyson Took The Little Bidoof. "Whats Wrong, Little Friend?" He Said. "Bi... Bidoof..." The Bidoof Sniffed. "Come On! Go! With Your Friends!" Tyson Said, But The Bidoof Rejected The Offer, Like If He Had Something With The Other Bidoofs. "Wanna Come Along Then?" Tyson Asked The Bidoof. The Bidoof Nodded Slowly. Tyson Threw A Pokeball At It. One Shake, Two Shakes, Three Shakes... And Bam! The Bidoof Was Caught. "I Caught My First Pokemon!!! Bidoof" Tyson Said Excitedly. "Thank You Too, Cyndaquil!"

Mikana felt something in the air and jumped into the air to dodge a Quick Attack. It was a Starly...a mad Starly! Mikana sighed and grabbed her Eevee's pokeball. "Eevee some help if you would." She said letting Eevee to pop out.

"Eevee!" Eevee smiled.

"Star!" Starly did another Quick Attack.

"Dodge and Takle." Eevee jumped into the air and Tackled down onto the flying type. Mikana grabbed a pokeball and thew it at the staggering pokemon. After a few shakes the pokemon gave up. "Eevee we have a new friend." She smiled as Eevee handed her trainer the poke ball.

"Eevee!" Mukana patted her head and returned her.

"The Flareon is talking..." she said moving her head towards the new voice.

Cinder was not amazed, he heard and sometimes witnessed such cases, "well I guess you haven't met team rocket" said cinder with a chuckle before looking over to mikana and asking "so what now?"

Tyson Looked Back. "Huh? Who Were Those Guys Talking?" When Tyson Looked Back, But They Had Disappeared For A Weird Reason. "Who Is Team Rocket?" Tyson Asked Cinder. "I've Never Heard Of Those Guys..."

"Were Did You Caught That Litleo?!?!" Tyson Said Amazed And Admiring The Litleo Once Again. "Sni..." Snivy Sighed. "And Mikana Caught A Starly?!? WOW!!! Awesome!!!" Tyson Started Admiring The Litleo And The Starly. "Anyways, We've Gotta Go! It's Getting Dark, And We Don't Wanna Run Into A Bunch Of Those Sta-... Spoke To Soon..." Tyson Looked At The Sky. A Bunch Of Starlys Were Ready To Attack!

"This is why we don't spend all day in a field..." Mikana sighed, as she dodged Quick Attacks and Tackles left and right. She jumped into a tree and started examining the Starlys' emotions. They were scared, and upset. "Try backing down!" She called.

"Uh..." Goku Started Dodging And Did A Back Flip Into A Tree. "Oooh!!! How Did I Did That?" Tyson Fell Of The Three And Hit His Little Butt Real Hard. "Backing Down? Ok!" He Said, Walking Back.

"Hey numb nuts over here yeah starlys I'm talking to you!" Trevor said than he used ember on the flock.....it missed "uh about what I said um we can be freinds right?" A starly started for him "yikes! Didn't think so!" He said dodging the fierce attack

Cinder was avoiding attack after attack from the starlys, "magnus! anhur! Use ember!" He said as the cyndaquil and litleo shot flame at the bird pokemons

Mikana sighed and listened to what was happening. "No one listens to me...Starly speak to them please." She tossed out her Starly.

"Star Starly Star Star Starly." Starly started talking to the other birds. The flock nodded their heads and flew off.

"Thank you Starly, Return."

"Star!" It returned to it's pokeball in a red flash.