1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teh Shiny Arts of Tun

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Tunolipede, Feb 16, 2010.

1. [move]Come one, come all, to the (kinda) magical, wonderful(ish) display of Tun's Artwork! ... *cricket cricket*[/move]

Righty-ho, here I am, and I guess this is my gallery of work. I'm Tun aaaand I've been drawing for a while C: Most of these drawings will be done on my Acer Netbook, by, not tablet, not mouse, but TOUCHPAD. (And probably on MSPaint)

So here we are:

My siggy:
    [​IMG]
    Well, it's just me ... being me ... with my nickname ... nd stuff.

The full version of my sig:
    [​IMG]
    Heeeeyy its me again! : D With fadey/scribbley arms. C:

Dang, I wish my Graphics Tablet could connect to my netbook. D:
    If you're/I'm lucky, my brother might (for once) let me use his Graphics Tablet on the home computer - which makes for BETTER art! (which would be better for everyone's eyes ;))

REQUESTS AND OTHER SHIZNITS
    Yeah, I guess I take requests, though Im not sure anyone would want my art. But anways, heres my status:
    REQUESTS: Open - free space : 3
    Current requests:
    None.

Completed requests:
    Pixel - signature to the style of mine.

SO YEAH! Come back later for more "art". ;)
    ~Tun
    (comments plz.)

2. Yeah, I like this small amount of art Tun! (I dunno why your arms are dissolving though...) Keep on arting; I'm looking forward to the rest of your art, if it comes.

3. Nim

Nim

I think that looks really good Tun. I love the way you put so much detail in the hair. Good work and keep it up. Id love to see more. :)

4. Hee, thanks. ^^ I didnt' notice those replies earlier on. xD Well, my graphics tablet isn't working, but I have some sketches from a while back.
    [​IMG]
    Iiiiit's ...
    Rusuu!
    Just a lil' charrie I made a while ago.
    LOVE HIM NAO.

5. I love your touchpad drawing and (even though you totally stole my art thread's name) I am looking forward to any more art you happen to upload!

6. .__.; Sorry about the whole name-stealy thing. I've skimmed through your thread before, and came across the name a fair few times, but I can't say I thought of your topic name as I created this topic. >3> But ah well - I can change it if you like. (It's just that it matches my sprite thread :x)

BUT ANYWAYS:
    Thank yaahhh . C:

7. You have a cool thread. I love the style you have with people. Teh colors are magnificently fun to look at. I love that shade of blue.

What kind of requests are you looking for? I might want to make one, but I want to know what they entail.

8. Thaaaanks. x3 I always like the colours to be fun, and not too bright and bold buuut enough to look good. C: Aaaaaand that shade of blue is my favourite colour. I 3

9. Hey agaaaiiin ~
    Here ya are, Naanny:
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/21aelx5.png[/IMG]
    Hope you like it. ^^
    Oh, and sorry about the "Naanny" bit - I couldn't find Script on my netbook, and I just found that font quite suiting. x3

~Tun

10. Ohmigoodnees, I squealed upon seeing this

11. Nyee, Thankieess ~
    Also, you're welcome x3 I'm happy you like it ~