• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Teh Shiny Arts of Tun

[move]Come one, come all, to the (kinda) magical, wonderful(ish) display of Tun's Artwork! ... *cricket cricket*[/move]

Righty-ho, here I am, and I guess this is my gallery of work. I'm Tun aaaand I've been drawing for a while C: Most of these drawings will be done on my Acer Netbook, by, not tablet, not mouse, but TOUCHPAD. (And probably on MSPaint)

So here we are:

My siggy:
wirgvp.png

Well, it's just me ... being me ... with my nickname ... nd stuff.

The full version of my sig:
svjmdi.png

Heeeeyy its me again! : D With fadey/scribbley arms. C:

Dang, I wish my Graphics Tablet could connect to my netbook. D:
If you're/I'm lucky, my brother might (for once) let me use his Graphics Tablet on the home computer - which makes for BETTER art! (which would be better for everyone's eyes ;))

REQUESTS AND OTHER SHIZNITS
Yeah, I guess I take requests, though Im not sure anyone would want my art. But anways, heres my status:
REQUESTS: Open - free space : 3
Current requests:
None.

Completed requests:
Pixel - signature to the style of mine.

SO YEAH! Come back later for more "art". ;)
~Tun
(comments plz.)

Yeah, I like this small amount of art Tun! (I dunno why your arms are dissolving though...) Keep on arting; I'm looking forward to the rest of your art, if it comes.

I think that looks really good Tun. I love the way you put so much detail in the hair. Good work and keep it up. Id love to see more. :)

Hee, thanks. ^^ I didnt' notice those replies earlier on. xD Well, my graphics tablet isn't working, but I have some sketches from a while back.
2e17fnt.jpg

Iiiiit's ...
Rusuu!
Just a lil' charrie I made a while ago.
LOVE HIM NAO.

I love your touchpad drawing and (even though you totally stole my art thread's name) I am looking forward to any more art you happen to upload!

.__.; Sorry about the whole name-stealy thing. I've skimmed through your thread before, and came across the name a fair few times, but I can't say I thought of your topic name as I created this topic. >3> But ah well - I can change it if you like. (It's just that it matches my sprite thread :x)

BUT ANYWAYS:
Thank yaahhh . C:

You have a cool thread. I love the style you have with people. Teh colors are magnificently fun to look at. I love that shade of blue.

What kind of requests are you looking for? I might want to make one, but I want to know what they entail.

You have a cool thread. I love the style you have with people. Teh colors are magnificently fun to look at. I love that shade of blue.

What kind of requests are you looking for? I might want to make one, but I want to know what they entail.

Thaaaanks. x3 I always like the colours to be fun, and not too bright and bold buuut enough to look good. C: Aaaaaand that shade of blue is my favourite colour. I 3

Hey agaaaiiin ~
Here ya are, Naanny:
21aelx5.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/21aelx5.png[/IMG]
Hope you like it. ^^
Oh, and sorry about the "Naanny" bit - I couldn't find Script on my netbook, and I just found that font quite suiting. x3

~Tun