• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Teh Purple Fanbar Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long abscence, I'm back! With a new bar!
ubd7630yi6.png

I just got into A.A., and I can't get out!

More new bars! This has become my main project! These won't be submitted to Jeydis, since she already made her own of these 2.
ubd9124tr1.png

ubd5399hb2.png

Edit: Weird. URL tags were added in mysteriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
More new bars!

Someone better post soon, I hate editing to show these, but I also hate multi-posting!
ubd7876dj6.png

ubd9505pz5.png

ubd6117sw2.png

ubd3489js4.png

MORE NEW! these are a new set.
ubd2537ew7.png

ubd6799ae4.png

OK here is a post ;)

I like the Gen 1 & 2 bars! Just a thought but, why not try your hand at making a future generation bar?

And BTW...I don't see the Gyarados bar.

Ooh! Thought of one!

Text: Elvia Fan
Sprite: Misdreavus on the left, Mismagius on the right.
Background: Don't really know, kind of like a ghostly feeling. Purple mist maybe?

I like Sem's fic. ;D

Ooh! Thought of one!

Text: Elvia Fan
Sprite: Misdreavus on the left, Mismagius on the right.
Background: Don't really know, kind of like a ghostly feeling. Purple mist maybe?

I like Sem's fic. ;D
ubd8175sv6.png

Came out nicely! I reversed which Pokemon was on which side because this way it was more aesthetically pleasing to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumpity bump.

I just downloaded GIMP, and I decided to try this.

userbar.png

I tried to download the right font.  It NEVER WORKS!!!

EDIT:
I fixed the font.

nowmadeingimp.png
The bar says all.

EDIT 2:
Now with the fixed font and the fact that I figured out how to do the shine, I am set with the new bars!

chaoticplayer.png
I'm sorry if you think I'm nerdy for it, but I WUFFLEZ Chaotic! *Chuckles on his way out the door, waving a Marqui Darini card in the air.*

EDIT 3:
hbkfan.png
A wrestler.
NatuFan.png

XatuFan.png

Hey, I like your fanbars and want to request one.

Text:Insect Fan

Sprites: An Armaldo, Pinsir, Scizor, and Yanmega. Two on one side of the text, two on the other (I don't care about the order).

Background: Something forest-like or if you can't find/do that, just a shade of green.

Thanks!

Yay! thank you, I'll put it on my sig as soon as I know how (I think it's different than other sites right?) Should I link it to this thread, credit it to you, or both (if I should link it, you'll have to tell me how).

Yay! thank you, I'll put it on my sig as soon as I know how (I think it's different than other sites right?) Should I link it to this thread, credit it to you, or both (if I should link it, you'll have to tell me how).

Thanks! Most people just credit me, but if you want to link it, you should use this code:
Code:
[url=http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/smf/index.php?topic=4377.0][img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg224/PurpleHero/GIMP%20Made%20userbars/buglord.png[/img]
Im not saying you should link, but if you want, that's fine! However, if you do, please also credit me.

As for making your signature, Profile

Teh Purple One has been banned, so I doubt he'll be posting anymore. As of now, unless one of the Admins decides to (Not the mods, the Admins), this is locked until further notice.

You locked the other one Stel. His sprite thread. Only reason I check was due to the Chat Log. XD Otherwise, I had not a clue, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.