1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teh Purple Fanbar Zone

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Purple Hero, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After a long abscence, I'm back! With a new bar!
    [​IMG]
    I just got into A.A., and I can't get out!

2. New bars!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDIT:
    More new bars! I didn't feel these needed a multi-post.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. More new bars! This has become my main project! These won't be submitted to Jeydis, since she already made her own of these 2.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Edit: Weird. URL tags were added in mysteriously.

#43 Purple Hero, Jul 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  4. OMG. This, was my greatest work! The text proves I read the rules!

[​IMG]

5. More new bars!

Someone better post soon, I hate editing to show these, but I also hate multi-posting!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MORE NEW! these are a new set.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. OK here is a post ;)

I like the Gen 1 & 2 bars! Just a thought but, why not try your hand at making a future generation bar?

And BTW...I don't see the Gyarados bar.

7. Mudskipper, I would, but I wouldn't know where to begin. I suppose, I could make a Platinum bar, though.

8. Cool can I have one?

Text:Kill me if you can
    Sprite/Picture:Latios
    BackGround:Blue Lightning

9. [​IMG]
    I gotta say, I like this one!

10. Ooh! Thought of one!

Text: Elvia Fan
    Sprite: Misdreavus on the left, Mismagius on the right.
    Background: Don't really know, kind of like a ghostly feeling. Purple mist maybe?

I like Sem's fic. ;D

11. [​IMG]
    Came out nicely! I reversed which Pokemon was on which side because this way it was more aesthetically pleasing to me.

#51 Purple Hero, Jul 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  12. Denied.
    Did you even bother to read my rules?

13. sorry I'll just remove it. :-[

14. I see you already did, but you can edit the text on it and I'll make it for you!

15. Bumpity bump.

I just downloaded GIMP, and I decided to try this.

[​IMG]

I tried to download the right font.  It NEVER WORKS!!!

EDIT:
    I fixed the font.

[​IMG] The bar says all.

EDIT 2:
    Now with the fixed font and the fact that I figured out how to do the shine, I am set with the new bars!

[​IMG] I'm sorry if you think I'm nerdy for it, but I WUFFLEZ Chaotic! *Chuckles on his way out the door, waving a Marqui Darini card in the air.*

EDIT 3:
    [​IMG] A wrestler.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Hey, I like your fanbars and want to request one.

Text:Insect Fan

Sprites: An Armaldo, Pinsir, Scizor, and Yanmega. Two on one side of the text, two on the other (I don't care about the order).

Background: Something forest-like or if you can't find/do that, just a shade of green.

Thanks!

17. W00tz! Go insects! Oh, wait... I don't like insects.
    [​IMG]

18. Yay! thank you, I'll put it on my sig as soon as I know how (I think it's different than other sites right?) Should I link it to this thread, credit it to you, or both (if I should link it, you'll have to tell me how).

19. Thanks! Most people just credit me, but if you want to link it, you should use this code:
    Code:
    [url=http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/smf/index.php?topic=4377.0][img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg224/PurpleHero/GIMP%20Made%20userbars/buglord.png[/img]
    Im not saying you should link, but if you want, that's fine! However, if you do, please also credit me.

As for making your signature, Profile

20. Thank You! I could have sworn I checked that before, oh well! ;D

21. Thank you for mentioning the "Teh vs. The" in your sig! Nem always said in the Chronicles "The Purple One".

22. Teh Purple One has been banned, so I doubt he'll be posting anymore. As of now, unless one of the Admins decides to (Not the mods, the Admins), this is locked until further notice.

23. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Hn. I was certain I locked this actually after I banned him. >>;

24. You locked the other one Stel. His sprite thread. Only reason I check was due to the Chat Log. XD Otherwise, I had not a clue, ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.