• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Teh Drawings of Firefox

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I see it as plumes. The charmander line is vaguely dinosaurish, and quite a few dinosaur species were actually plumed. So yeah, I see charmanders as mostly scaled, however, few plumes every once in a while - especially on males - do add a little something.

It's all yours, daxx0r! Sorry for no-detail flames...I tired, but Photoshop scofed at me and started to make the edges transparent...somehow. :-\

Kazan-Big.png

And Maybe-Avatar sized?

Kazan-Avatar.png

If it's too big, just tell me, and I'll resize!

Oh. My. God.
It's awesome!!! The coloring and shading is perfect, and believe it or not, but I like the flames like that - don't know why. It's very vibrant!

*dies of cuteness*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
LOL... And the number of people using avatars made by you continues to rise XD

Nice work on the coloring. You know my thoughts on the "hair" thing, but if that's what dax wanted then I guess I can deal... Cuddly ^^

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
... It's not fair... You make me jealous... *refuses to use your avvy* ... *gets upset again*

Of course the only reason I'm upset is because of your sheer awesomeness, so it's nothing to worry about. ^^

LOL... And the number of people using avatars made by you continues to rise XD

Nice work on the coloring. You know my thoughts on the "hair" thing, but if that's what dax wanted then I guess I can deal... Cuddly ^^

"Colouring" pfft using the American spelling of it... lol Jk. Some of the people I know scoff me for saying Z as in Zee instead of Zed ::). Yah I think it looks very stunning in colour. It's so bright 0.0 and like daxx0r said, very vibrant.... me likes it!

Heh, two birds in one stone, there! ^_^

I don't want to make many comments until I see it colored (it always looks better), but I dunno...the furry head? Charmander don't have fur...meh, it's stylistic. Better than the Charizard, at least. X3

I love the expression and the body...and the flame-tail looks awesome. I can't wait to see it colored!

...I should go draw Ayumu now...*stares at blank paper*

I resent that :( >:(

I'm gonna have to borrow that Charmander one.

Prepare for Teh Cutest Thing Evar! (Model #25906)

West-deviantID01-NOT.png

Waiii! SUCH BIG EARS! *squees to death*

Shizam!...coming soon in color, and pasted into a box for my deviantID! West, the (so says I/he) demi-God of Illustations, also known as the Ezu no Kami in Japaneseyness. (didn't know the word for 'demi'). The two symbols (kanji) on his cheeks make up "Kami" (god) when put together....probably something else entirely separate...

^-^

After this is done comes Pokemon Era page 1, so be ready and waitin'!...and waitin'!...patiently! ;D

Wow, cute-supreme! I'd love to have a god that looked that way :p
Looks awesome. I was looking through your previous art, and I must say, you keep improving with every single picture you put out!

The Kanji is a nice touch as well!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Waits to see if he has blue hair* ^_~

He's pretty cute, though I can't help but chuckle at the fact that your DA ID is male and not female. Although, guess I can't really talk. A lot of people picture Linkachu as male even though I'm female, eh? Stel is the only one so far who's ever drawn it feminine. Not that I'm complaining - and it is mainly my fault since the Linkachu in my short story was male (not to mention Raiden on Pskl) - but it's something I've noticed ^^

*sticks out tongue* He's my fursona! Actually I've thought about drawing li'l comics starring me. Or...meh head, maybe. Just figured out how to draw a rendition of myself. xD

Oh, this picture just popped out outta nowhere when I was scraping out my Pictures folder....it's so 'freakin' packed with pictures I forgot I even did.... :-\

Roses.jpg

The ONLY realistic drawing I have ever/ever will do...I think it was just a passing necessity. "OMG, must....draw....roses!" Or something...

*is brick'd*

Done about three years ago (when I was almost-12)

0.0 O.O those are really good roses. The leaves and petals are amazing and, the shading is well done. That's good for a 12 year old ^_^

First off: the furry. It's cute...but I want to wait until it's colored to squeal over it. ^_^;; I also think it's funny you use a male thingy for your ID. Of course, I shouldn't talk, since I neither have an ID nor the software for my scanner. I shall draw an ID when I have my scanner installed...this...weekend?

Second: the roses. Woow...twelve? That's really good. The shading was great, but the lighting looked a little bit off on some of the petal on the bottom one. But I dunno...I don't see any roses around me to compare them to. ^_^;; They're still great...even for older peoplez (like me). w007 for roses!

Colored deviantID it is. Used a new way of doing lineart, as well as made colored lines instead of just all black - probably a one-time-thing with the lineart, though.

West-ID-1-1.png

*too busy being pissed at foolish French teacher (always giving us words to translate that we. Don't. Know) to exclaim or be enthusiastic about preparing to start first page of Pokemon Era*

:-\ :'(

And I'm ready for bed, too...(have EIGHT paragraphs to decode)

Totally cool! Very original idea to color the ears differently (as well as the hair), but I sorta like it actually;
And, as usual with your drawings, it's super cute!

The line art thing makes it look less cartoony as well... Well, I mean... you know what I mean *brick'd*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Bricks*

I love the touch with the ears and the characters on his face. Maybe I didn't get blue "hair", but a blue ear tip is just as good ^^

*sigh of weariness and mixed feelings*

Anyways, I impulsively recalled at some point wanting to do a Leafia picture, and this is my take on the awesome new Eeveelution.

Leafia-Sketch.png

...now, to color or not to color, that is the question.

Is it worth it, guys? *feels bad for ruining Stel's awesome take on Leafia*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
...now, to color or not to color, that is the question.

Is it worth it, guys? *feels bad for ruining Stel's awesome take on Leafia*

Don't feel bad about your own art. Different styles are what separate each artist, and this is clearly not a bad picture. Both styles are good ^^

Anyways, this actually looks quite good as is, but if you have the time and energy to color it in, why not?

Someone should draw a Glacia sometime, because while seeing Leafia art helped me warm up to it, Glacia is still rather "meh" worthy IMO (still have yet to view its Sugi art, tho, and that definitely helps get your mind around it better).

AAAAH MY EYES THEY BURN! *leaves topic*

I'll comment on it later...I bet Leafia looks great (I saw a breif snippet of it before I scrolled back up), but I won't look at it because it's a Sinnoh Pokemon. T_T

*pokes sig* 98 days left before I can see Sinnoh Pokemon on-purpose!

It's okay Charmander, it's logical for you to not understand. Persian has decided to avoid seeing the Shin....Sinnoh *shudders at pitiful dub.* Pokemon until the game comes out, perhaps to preserve the excitement of seeing brand new designs.

Persian, dun't look!! *puts a censored tag over COLORED LEAFIA, NYA!*

Leafia.png

And I don't think anyone will use it, but it's custom to do an avatar-sized one now, for some reason.

Leafia-Avatar.png

*accidentally looked at Suto-Raito's God Pokemon and feels untalented and unable-to-make-three-levels-of-shading* :-\ *snuffle*

Oh trust me MarineMilotic will use this......and she has! ^_^ Looks awesome by the way! It's sooo adorable. Like I say, you give me cute fix X3 *sniffs* :'( I feel left out now......

If you want an avatar, I dun't mind doing them. Still waitin' for MSDL to tell me what she want me to do, but if you have anything in particular ( I can do stuff other than just Pokemon, if ya' want. :)) Tell me. I'm actually working on the first Pokemon Era page (geez I'm slow, but that's what I get for wanting my pages in nifty color, huh?) right now, but I'll get on it ASAP.

*hopes this won't register as a spam-full post* :-\

If you want an avatar, I dun't mind doing them. Still waitin' for MSDL to tell me what she want me to do, but if you have anything in particular ( I can do stuff other than just Pokemon, if ya' want. :)) Tell me. I'm actually working on the first Pokemon Era page (geez I'm slow, but that's what I get for wanting my pages in nifty color, huh?) right now, but I'll get on it ASAP.

*hopes this won't register as a spam-full post* :-\

Wow really! thanks ^_^ ummm Ok I'm going to post five requests and, you can pick the one you would feel interested in drawing. Koroboshi, Mimilop, ralts, bonsly,and volbeat. Don't worry on what to pick either because I like all of these equally.

It's okay Charmander, it's logical for you to not understand. Persian has decided to avoid seeing the Shin....Sinnoh *shudders at pitiful dub.* Pokemon until the game comes out, perhaps to preserve the excitement of seeing brand new designs.

O ok. so hes waiting for the game before he sees any of the new pokemon. and also that Leafia is so cool.

Yup. I'm waiting for the game to come out before I see any most of the new Pokemon. I think I've managed to avoid quite a few...I know some names of ones I've never seen, but meh.

But sometimes I fail (usually not on purpose) and see one. It's bad.

Oh...but you should know...I'm a girl. Not a guy.

I repeat. Persian is a girl. X3

The sketch for Alex Bock - A kawaii-ful Ralts. Trying to poke a butterfly with marking suspiciously similar to a Butterfree.

Bocks-Ralts-Sketch.png

If ya' don't like it or prefer a different Pokemon, say the word. Sketching is my favorite part of the entire picture-making process. ;D

I think it's freaking kawaii X3!!!!!!! but I don't know ....you said if I perfer something else I should tell you but, then I feel rude and meen... hmmm I really do like this, no joke hmmmm maybe if you could draw a mimilop and then I could decide on which one ^_^: sorry -_- I just can't decide between a mimlop and this cute little ralts X3 sorry for this, I feel bad now *sniff*

SQUEEGLOMPRALTS! 8D *huggles* That Ralts is sooooo cute. And it has it's eyes open...awwwww...

The butterfly with the Butterfree markings kinda makes the Ralts look uber big. ATTACK OF THE KING-KONG-RALTS! O_O

But not. X_X It's so cuuuuute, though.

Ah...but since you're gonna go draw a Mimilop, now I gotta stay away for now...T_T

3 MORE MONTHS! X_X 3 MORE MONTHS! AAAAARGH! >_

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Three months... so short, yet so long...

I agree about the eyes. It just makes the Ralts look even more cute ^^

Fire Fox is really good at drawing animals so, I'm sure her Mimilop will look just as good *thumbs up* ;) and yes, showing ralt's eyes are the best part X3

Are you mad, I love it X3 X3 X3 X3 it's soooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee squee fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sqqqquuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I choose Mimilop for an avatar!!! X3 Thank you so much Fire Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!