• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Teh Drawings of Firefox

I am thinking I do not know this "much smexly" elfy-guy of whom you speak. @_@

But it is cool! A nice job with the coloring, especially!

But...he's...sagging...without...boxers...X_X

I mean, sagging WITH boxers is bad enough...-_- Other than that I love it. Good job.

NOW GO TO WORK ON YOUR MANGA, YOU ARTIST-SLAVE! HIYAAAAA! *cracks whip*

*brick'd*

He's not sagging, that's his stomach-area! :p

Alright, I need ideas on a color scheme for mister Maseter's (pronounced similiar to "Master's") clothes. Ideas?

Rathe-MaseterSKETCH.png

Oh, and...

PichazardChristmas-1.png

LinkX-MasSmall-1.png

Now it's hard ta' read the print, though. ::)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heh. It might be a couple of weeks too early to put this up, but what the hey *points to avatar*

Thanks again, Firefox. Your new guy has Ash-like clothes, eh? ^^

What can I say, another success! *claps madly*
I'm thinking something blue-ish for a color scheme...

Ok that's it! Now you've been coming in here every so many days with yer cool drawings and it's made me feel like doing it too! I'm making a drawing!!!

*scurries off to prepare for teh drawing (goes to get jelly-beans, copper bolts and an obtuse elliptoid)*

Hey Fire Fox can you make me a ChristmasCharmander that I can use as an avatar? I meen if its not to much trouble.

Finishe dthe X-Mas banner thing, and wanted to show it before I started asking questions on how to save it, how to upload it, and the like. This is just a flattened version of it, but I still have the original saved seperately.

PokemonBannerNO.png

Yick, it scares me. :-\ :'(

Oh wells....I guess... ,>.>

But it's scary in a cute way, and that's all that really matters. ^_^

Although, Chikorita's feet look a little...2D...and that's kinda scary...I guess?

I

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heheh... and you were worried about Quilava's paws being too big? It's super cute! Probably the best of all ^^

I love the expression on that Chikorita, too. Can't wait to see this up as an actual banner ^^

The christmas banner is very cool. O and ypou dont need to make me a Charmander Christmas thing that I can use as my avatar since Christmas is 5 days away.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
http://www.pokecharms.com

:D

Thanks very much Firefox, the banner looks even better than I could have imagined. Would have been nicer a little earlier, but meh - we'll keep it up till the New Year anyway. ;)

About time I started this!

Coloring will commence immediately, Persian-chan~

Persian-Kitten-Sketch.png

Erm, this DOES look like a Persian, right? :p

*pets fluffy kitten*

After this is the beginning page to my ToA manga, and then another picture, etc. I'm taking my time, otherwise I burn myself out on drawing and instead degenerate to vegetable-status in front of my PS2.

Yay!

*brick'd* =3

O_O

O_O

O_O

*faints*

OMGOMGOMG! O_O *glomps picture* KAWAIIIIIIII! O_O I love it sooooo much! O_O

And it looks fine...definitely not the Sugimori Persian, but cuter...which is better...cuz cute pwnz everything else. X3 I also love the fluffy-ness, and it's legs are done really well. It reminds me of one of my kitties, Shannon. She kinda does that thing with the paw up sometimes. ^_^ I can't wait to see it colored! ^_^ *happy happy*

*rolls around happily in praise*

Yay!

Persian-Kitten.png

Colored Versian~

I was going to do an avatar-sized one, but I wasn't sure if Persian-chan wanted one. ::)

PS - I FOUND OUT HOW TO MAKE TRANSPARENT BGs! YOSH!~~

O_O

O_O

O_O

*spazfoamdie*

Ayumu: Sorry, y'all, but the cuteness and sheer awesomeness was too much for Persian. So she died. In memory of Persian, we are putting this up as her desktop image, attempting to resize it as an avatar, running around in circles, staring off into space (a la Persian), and stealing all of her melon bread. 'Cuz I like melon bread...yeah.

^_^ *glomps*

*is glomped*

Yay, j00 likes it!

*cheers*

I'm starting to think that my colored renditions are better than the sketches when it comes to my art. Maybe it's cause I smudge the picture a crapload since I'm left-handed....

*looks at hand, which is covered in graphite*

Hm.

Anyways, yay to ya, Persian. Sorries I almost forgot about it!

Persian-Kitten-Avatar.png

Wow. That is awesome. After I finish typing this, it is straight to the "profile" button for me so I can put it up as my avvie! ^_^

*glares at sprite with broken leg* YOU'RE FIRED! X3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Looking snazzier than ever with the color, Firefox. Nice work :)

And again, I lol @ Persian's reaction. At least she died happy ;)

Erm, just a quickie I made to use as an avatar. As told by the text, its a shot of everyone's favorite Pikachu, Shiden! :p

Shiden-Avatar-BIG.png

Um...

It looks better avatar-size? ^^; Sorry for teh lameness. Took me all of 2 or so hours to draw & color.

PS - I've discovered how to create moons, but the same technique phails for planets (i.e, clouds, landscapes, water). Figures. :-\

T3h m00n is m0st spiffy. X3

Hey...for a quicky...that's REALLY good. I wish I could do that in 2 hours! @_@ His expression is so...so...so Shiden. He's all fuzzy, too. X3 He looks great with the background and the...whatsit called? The light-glare thingies...-_-;;

My only complaints...eh, sometimes, if I stare too long, I think he needs a mouth. But that's a stylistic thing...so meh. Also, the head is big in contrast to the rest of the body, but again...that's kinda how Pikachu are.

Bleh. Coolness reigns supreme in this thread.

Waiiiii, A Linkachu (this version has blue eyes for some reason >.>) trying to get a sword out of the ground.

*cuddles innocent-looking chibi Raichu*

Sword-n-the-Linkachu-Norm.png

And all mess-ups are hidden in tiny-avatar-size~

Sword-n-the-Linkachu-Small.png

Ain't it teh cutest?

PS - Haha! Non-human eyes! I just added irises to the Pika/Riachu eye!

It's super-cute! ^_^ I love the eyes - they're great.

Uh...my one complaint, is I'm not sure if I would have gotten the "sword-being-pulled-out" thing if you hadn't mentioned it. Maybe it's just because the Linkachu is very distracted, and isn't pulling hard! ^_^ But that makes it cuter...so...*glomps*

I just wanna cuddle up with it and hug it forever and ever and ever!!!
That has got to be the cutest looking Raichu in the world FireFox - How do you do it?!

And throwing together that Shiden picture in two hours is pretty damn good - especially since you're drawing it on paper and scanning it in!

The Persian looks great too - a little too roughed up for my taste, but all the same a good job!

PS. I found a really awesome planet/moon making tutorial on the net. If you're interested you should check it out athttp://gallery.artofgregmartin.com/tuts_arts/making_a_planet.html

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Firefox... YOU ARE A GOD! XD

*Squee overload*
*Dies*
*Auto-cast Life*
*Looks at it again*
*Dies*
*Rinse and repeat*

It's not just that its based on my silly persona that you deserve praise. Like the others said, that has got to be one of the cutest Raichu I've ever seen. Man, the official artwork has nothing on your quality. If there are mess ups on that larger version pic, I sure can't see any ^__^

And I didn't mention it in this topic, but I love that Shiden pic. Yes, I do want to hug it. Very, very insanely ;D

Maybe it's just because the Linkachu is very distracted, and isn't pulling hard! ^_^

Someone just walked by holding a large pizza ;)

And to think, I spent over a half hour yesterday trying to figure out what to use as a new avatar... lol.

Hahah. Large pizza, eh? I guess ya don't want that nice, shiny sword much then...*throws a pizza slice at Linky, grabs sword out of ground, and runs far awaaaaay*

I like your new avatar...but did it take ya half an hour? Really? And a total "lol" at your reaction. ^_^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hahah. Large pizza, eh? I guess ya don't want that nice, shiny sword much then...*throws a pizza slice at Linky, grabs sword out of ground, and runs far awaaaaay*

*Watches her run off*
:*(
*Continues eating pizza*

I like your new avatar...but did it take ya half an hour? Really? And a total "lol" at your reaction. ^_^

If you mean the avatar I had yesterday/earlier today with Pika and Porygon... it probably took over a half hour to choose it. Either none of my other pics were good enough, or they wouldn't fit right when resized ^^;;

'cause I lurv daxx0r and he deserves it for RPing daily and endlessly wif me!

Ish Kazan~

Kazan-Sketch.png

daxx0r said I conveyed him correctly, so Yosh~ ::)

Heh, two birds in one stone, there! ^_^

I don't want to make many comments until I see it colored (it always looks better), but I dunno...the furry head? Charmander don't have fur...meh, it's stylistic. Better than the Charizard, at least. X3

I love the expression and the body...and the flame-tail looks awesome. I can't wait to see it colored!

...I should go draw Ayumu now...*stares at blank paper*

First of all: Thank You so much FireFox!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome, and I can't wait to see it in color!!
*jumps around the room with delight*

As for the fur, I actually requested it, as you say, for the stylishness of it. It's been put in there in a rather ...discrete way as well. The rest of the body doesn't look furry at all, if you know what I mean, so it still looks Charmanderish.