• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Teh Drawings of Firefox

Rath Illuser, the shapeshifting fox! He can alter anything about himself, AND he can also alter and shift anything he touches! He's better than a normal shapeshifter XD

This is him in fall, hence the brown tones and green eyes. Bet they'll be blue for his winter pic~

Rath-FallID1.png

Aw...so cute...I luff the ears. And the leaf blowing by is a nice touch. His expression is good too-kind of shy (the arms go with it well).

The only problem I noticed was the headband's placement. It kind of looks like it goes through where the ears would be...but I guess it could go underneath...-_-;;

Sorachu01.png

Linkachu is Link + Raichu, right?

Well behold Sora + Pikachu.....Sorachu!

A new form of yours truly....go spikey hair and cute hats!

Alrighty, turns out I was able to get my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Contest picture finished in time after all.

After a new mouse, a completed picture totally deleted, and a Gary picture put off (as well as 5 pictures destroyed by an unfortunate Coke accident)...I present, the Really Cruddy and Poorly Done Picture.
PokemonMysteryDungeonContest.jpg

Anyone who says 'I don't get what Bulbasaur is saying." gets brick'd.

:-\ :p

Oh, and I had to put it in ebil JPEG format for the contest. Demon Format, Demon Format!!

Yay! A new picture! ^_^

It's really good. I love the poses, and the Pikachu is just plain cute with its little cap. ^_^ The Bulbasaur's vines look good too, and the whole picture is just...cool. YAY FOR GOOD PICTURES! (But poor Pichu!)

Uh...what is the Bulbasaur saying? *brick'd* OW! >_< Is it saying that Pichu always falls in? Or that Pikachu pushed it in accidentally? Or that it has to use its vines to hold the Pikachu up? -_-;;

*brick'd*

I SWEAR ONE DAY I WILL FIND YOU, BRICK-THROWER, AND WHEN I DO, Y'AREN'T GONNA BE THROWIN' ANY MORE BRICKS 'CAUSE YOU'LL HAVE A PLASTIC SPORK IN YOUR ARM!

*brick'd*

X_X

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Uh...what is the Bulbasaur saying? *brick'd* OW! >_< Is it saying that Pichu always falls in? Or that Pikachu pushed it in accidentally? Or that it has to use its vines to hold the Pikachu up? -_-;;

I don't want to be brick'd, but I think Bulba is referring to the fact that it easily could've used Vine Whip to save the Pichu without the added panic from Pikachu.

*hides*

Anyways, it's really cute/fun. Hope you win something for this compy ^^

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Why is it all our resident artists do nothing but put down their own fantastic work?

*Bricks all three of you*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Agreed. IMO, it's nothing but a defense mechanism. Everyone's too freakin' modest :p

You don't need to be "perfect", and over time, you'll sharpen your skills. But for right now, your pictures are great and I love seeing each new one you post.

And I'd ask for a request, but I know you're already bogged down with pics. So maybe later ^^

I know your really bogged down right now fire fox but could please please please please(gets brick'd) (ouch!) do a charizard/ charmeleon picture please? When ever you get around to it?

Despite what awkwardly enough appears to be popular belief, I'm not very swamped at the moment. Due to my recent spillage-incident I only have one big picture to do (that would be the Comic cover I get to start ALLLLLL over...hooray -_-;)and two small ones that'll take maybe a day a piece.

So, I'll get to work on a Charizard, Picha', though I admit I'm bad at serious-er Pokémon. And I'd loik to hear what request you have, Link~~

Noww to begin Gary's Chikorita pic. which I find adorable.

PS - *brick'd* X.x

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, GREAT WORK! I feel I should be a more active poster in this topic, but then again, most of the time all I've had to say is "wow!", which would probably get Katie to ban me for spamming :p

Seriously though, as Oak and Link are saying, your stuff is not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. (In fact, it's not bad at all) I know at least I could never compete you, and me being horribly narcissistic, that's saying quite a bit ;)

PS. A Charizard picture would be awesome! And I'm sure you can pull of a serious-er Pokémon. Besides, if not, make it horribly, horribly cute !

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
And I'd loik to hear what request you have, Link~~

Christmas Raichu! :D

That's it. I just want a Raichu picture that's Christmas-y (maybe dressed up as an elf? Tends to be what my sprite avatars are), and possibly something that could be later cropped to be used as an avatar. Since I know you'd do an awesome job at one, I'm putting out the request, but that's all it is. If you don't get around to doing it, np ^^

...I UNDERSTAND THE MYSTERY DUNGEON PICCIE NOW! OMGSPAZ! O_O

Ooooh! A Chikorita? A KASAI! OMG! O_O Yay, I can't wait to see it! ^_^ Is it cute? Huh? Huh? Is it? Is it? ...^(^_^)^ *happy dance*

Oh, and after you finish all the requests (I know it could take awhile, but I at least want to say my request), can you draw a Persian? Not an evil one? Pretty please?

Oh, but don't rush. It's not a first priority. I just want it...some time...before the DP release in America. ^_^

(maybe I should try drawing some more so I can draw my own pictures -_- )

F

foxoffire

Unfortunately, my school-computer won't let me log on to my regular account (it's blocked), but it did let me make a new account...hence the 'Firefox @ school' thing. 'cause I felt dumb-tastic as a guest. XP

Anyways, I hae finished Linkachu's christmas-Raichu sketch...and I'll do Charizard as soon as I find a decent reference picture....but Picha, any particulars? Or shall it just be standing there? (most likely looking unhealthily adorable for a Charizard).

And after Charizard comes Persian, which I always thought looked cute :p

But I'll only be coloring in the Raichu-pic. after I am done with the Gary & Chika...which I am currently coloring.

Eh maybe christmasy just so i can avatar it and keep it up for a while

Maybe like holding a big sack? With a santa hat on its head?

It's really up to you I'm just gonna make it my avatar

OakandChika.png

For the record, it didn't take me a week or however long it's been just to do this picture. I finished it on Thursday, but yesterday my computer was completely flipped out, and today it's been going at the speed of smell. :p

The GOOD news is that I have the first 2...TWO...Mystery Dungeon comics ready to be scanned and colored, as well as Linkachu's Christmas picture (won't tell you what it looks like to build up anticipation ;D ) I am now starting the Dungeon Venture-comics cover once again. Bleh.

I'm going for having three pages done(meaning colored and all) by Saturday (the next)...w00t. And in that time I also want to complete Linkachu's pic.

PS- I'll get to the picture, rinok, ASAP...but it might be a week or two. Sorry for the wait everyone. :-\

KAWAII! ^_^

I totally love the pic of Gary with his Chikorita! It's soooo cute! I love how Chiko-chan is winking...awwww! And the clothes (like the lab coat and cargo pants) are done quite nicely. The shading in general is nice-it looks very even and neat. You also did a nice job with the expressions of the two-they look happy!

Uh...stuff to improve on...gaaaah...I can't think of a whole lot. X_X The floor looks a tad off, though...a bit flat. Maybe next time you should make the squares...uh...not square. You know, like...the top side shorter to make them look more three-dimensional or something? I dunno.

And I can't wait to see your MD manga! ^_^ Post it soon, please! >:3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
That's just too cute XD Nicely done, too.

Can't wait to see what you cooked up for me ^_^

Haha! Toldja, Linkie, that I'd finish tonight! Sorry about the poor BG, but at least you get Coka-Cola font!

:p

Here's the normal and avatar-sized piccies.
LinkachusChristmas.png

LinkX-MasSmall.png

Next is my first Pokemon's View page...then Charizard, X-Mas style.

XP

Pity, not many comments-sy things on the cover. Ohs wells, On to chap. 1, pg. 1!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks muchly so, Firefox! ^^

I'm going to need to crop it a bit more for the avatar, though. But yay. This year I'll actually have a non-sprite Xmas avatar ;D

Waaai! I'm so sorry I didn't comment on the last few drawings! O_O

Anyways, the Raichu picture is so cute! ^_^ *squeal* The ears looked a tad too small though. I always pictured them just a teeny bit bigger, but that may just be Persian. Persian is weird. Very, very weird. It also seemed a bit scrawny, since the sprites always make it look kinda pudgy. ^_^;;

I like the Coca-Cola font. X3 And the background is cool. I

I dun't mind you not commenting, but I suppose I am a moderate attention-lover. :p

The ears are all slim-y for the Christmas version; Link suggested elf-ears, and that's as close to them as I could get with a Raichu ::)

And the body is all slim-y because..er...Linkachu works out a lot!

*brick'd*

*runs off, being brick'd*

Next Picture up, behold the Christmas-spirited Charizard! Is anyone getting the format for my Christmas commissions? :o

Hope you like it, and if not, I'm sorry.. :-\

PichazardChristmas.png

He melted the patch of snow around him, that's why no white is there!! :-X

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I have one qualm with it, as Stel once pointed out about the Suta-Raito artstyle... Charizard is a lizard with scales - not fur! :p

Otherwise, it's a very cute drawing and even though I didn't ask for it, I likes it ^^

:o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I love it. Thanks for doing the drawing

edit: Fire Fox, would you mind shrinking that picture so i can use it as an avitar?

I think the fur-not-scales thing is cute. ^_^;; But it is still a cool drawing! It kinda reminds me of that Neopet...Shoryu? Shoyru? Something like that. Or that one game thing I saw one...Spyro? I don't even remember what it looks like...but yeah...^_^;;

I love that scarf! KAWAII! ^_^

The head-to-body ratio makes it look WAAAY different, but since you're going for a cute style, I don't think it's too bad...

I really don't have much else to say. Sorry. ^_^;;

Oh, it is? Funny...how did I think of Spyro? ^_^;;

In other news...while perusing your old pictures, Fire Fox...I noticed that Buoysel picture.

That picture, since I love it so much, is now my desktop. I COULDN'T RESIST THE TEMPTATION! Sorry! ^_^;;;;;;

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
(shrugs) Well, regarding Charizard, I'd assume that it's possible that quilled/plumed variants exists, a la velociraptor. The absolute lack of NECK bothers me, though. >>

NickXWinter.png

*cuddles her deviantART persona muchly*

He is much smexly, and I shall brick anyone who mocks his manly smexy-ness.

*is brick'd*

I cann't be brick'd! I am the bricker!

*brick'd*

:-\ I said, I am -

*brick'd*

XP

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
He's elven! XD

Love the shading on the pants, and the clothing is simple but pretty cool looking. Like those green eyes, too. But where's the beret? ;)