• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Technicality: Looking Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey again! It's me, Hibiki!

Well, I wanted to start this post to ask a couple of questions, actually. Questions to get to know what you guys think and what your deepest, darkest desires for the World of Pokemon are.

1. What do you want to see in the upcoming games?

This is includes Black and White. There may be a boatload of features they have not yet shown us. The Live Caster and Passing By seem to be the ones we've been waiting for (even though Passing By won't be of much use to us here, and Live Caster just has four people in the same room *redundant*) but what else? What else are our hearts yearning for? What else do our thumbs want to get numb over? WHAT?
That is what I am asking YOU. What do you want to see in the upcoming future, whether it be 20 years ahead when we're in the 8th Generation in 2018?

2. What would you like to see of the new Pokemon Anime: Best Wishes?

This is a hollow question I myself cannot fill. What exactly could there be that you guys want to see? Do you really actually want to see Team Rocket again? Or should they be recycled? How about Ash? Would you rather new and fresh characters get started? Do you want to see all the characters from the upcoming games, 'Black' and 'White'?

All these questions to be answered...and I'll answer one.

I think that Ash SHOULD go to Isshu, like he is. Main reason: If the characters in Black and White are supposed to be 16-18, then Ash ALREADY fits the bill of the male protagonist. At the end of the DP Saga, Ash will be 17 (started in Sinnoh at 15, two years have passed).

Anyway, feel free to explode!

~The Professor

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Mmm... Good questions, Hibiki, but sadly topics already exist for both of these questions on the Black & White forum. I think it'd be much more useful if you posted your comments and questions on that board instead.

Anime discussion: http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/http:/ ... ic.php?t=1

Your B/W question is very broad, however, and would fit into a number of threads on that board.

Gonna lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.