• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Team Wright vs Team Layton

Wright or Layton?

• Team Wright

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Team Layton

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
a pretty old game now, I know but I want to see how people here think of the subject. Feel free to have friendly debates, as long as they are kept friendly!

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I've been on team wright forever, due to my biasness in the field of criminal law, and not detective stuff.
Too bad court isn't like Phoenix wright games, haha.

Personally I am on team Layton. I was exposed to those games first, even if my terrible attention span and shot temper mean I won't be finishing a game anytime soon!

I'm on team Layton because I've never played Phoenix Wright, and I really like the story and character design of the Layton games. Though I have to admit that I have difficulties playing the Layton games on DS, so I let my brother play them and I watched him play. By the way I don't know if any of you played "Layton Brothers" on the phone, but I did and I really enjoyed it! I think it was awesome and I really hope they will make games like this on consoles.

I have played all of the Professor Layton Games and a huge nerd about them. Yes, I will admit that Phoenix Wright has some really deep stories and continues going but I still love my Laytons. The way that this simple game can make me cry in a blink already tells you the story is wonderful, and the characters and puzzles are amazing. I wish they would continue after The Unwound Future with Luke' letter but instead, they gave us Layton 7 which isn't related at all, and personally I am not Fond of Layton Brothers, since Layton isn't actually in it.