• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Team Tussle

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's not that bad. They have admin training anyway. So..." they cut themselves of mid sentence. "Your Pokemon do good against light rain, right?" they asked, changing the subject. He clearly started to sweat a little. "Okay, I have to admit...Boss won't like your attitude much." he admitted after a while.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Wolfe groaned. For one thing, her Flareon Scorn completely despised rain, and two, she was already, probably going to be disliked by the boss... Valiant? She like the way his name sounded. She abruptly turned curious. "Hey, guys, what attitude does Valiant even like anyway? Obedient Caterpies? Oh," she cut off, realizing she had just insulted the trailer drivers. "I mean, not you guys... uhm... sorry, you know what I meant." It was not like Wolfe to stutter, and she blushed faintly. What the hell? she thought, raising a hand to her warm cheek. What was wrong with her?

"It's fine. He just like's the 'obedient yet unique' attitude." the driver responded, with a hint of sarcasm. "I'm kidding. He doesn't care how you act if it isn't disrespectful to others." he said. "Anyway you both got that warning in the letter right? The one that said 'traitors will be dealt with accordingly.'? Well, when they mean accordingly..." he said, shaking a little. "Well, lets just say you don't wanna do it..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Wolfe shivered a bit herself. This man obviously respected Valiant, but she couldn't help feeling that Valiant slightly... terrified this guy. "Alright," she mumbled, turning to rest her chin on the window pane of the open window. She didn't speak the rest of the way there.

(Can you guys arrive at Scott's soon?)

It was becoming colder outside, or maybe it was just Scott's thoughts. He sent out Incineroar, and the heat instantly made the trainer satisfied. Incineroar was able to do multiple things with his fiery belt, changing the heat, and even being able to make it solid. That is just a single example of how Scott trained his Pokemon. As well as being usually tough to beat in a battle, they had uses in everyday life for him. His apartment had no heating system, so Incineroar was an essential.

'No trailer, yet. I'm becoming more impatient.'. Porygon-2 looked quite nervous, in-case of his trainer having a meltdown. Incineroar whipped the letter out of his pocket, and read it. The Pokemon looked confused, and Scott picked it out of his paw. He released the other two Pokemon, Ninetales and Grimer, and re-read it. Now you all know why we're out here, in the cold, waiting. Not long after, he returned everyone apart from Incineroar.

When he sat down, he didn't notice he had sat on Incineroar. However, the Heel Pokemon didn't even care. He held his trainer, like a child, and Scott smiled. Then he remembered the situation, and his smile faded. Scott sat there, getting more impatient by the second, again.

The trailer slowed to a stop. "Alright, take some umbrella's and have fun." the driver said, smiling. "Now go. I got another place to get to, and its getting cold." he said. This time, he got up himself and grabbed the two. He was surprisingly strong. He then placed them down outside. Then threw some umbrellas. "Bye!" he said. The tires squealed as the driver left. He raced past a yellow light, taking a sharp turn. He slammed his brake's in front of another old crib. "Alright! Come on, get moving! Go, go, go!" he said. He noticed the position the two were in. "Err....I guess I can wait a little?"

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Wolfe groaned and quickly opened the umbrella. The entrance to the base was surprisingly small, and she had to duck in order to get through. Inside, a dank hallway led to a light at the end. Wolfe was reminded strongly of the scenes in movies where a character dies and sees a bright light at the end of a black hallway. She shivered. "Daniel, out," she whispered, tossing the ball toward the ground. A Duision, with its two pulsating brains, popped out and peered at her with its big black eyes. It hovered in the air. "Keep a look out, Daniel," she murmured. "Don't let anything out of your sight." It nodded.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Wolfe edged towards the doorway. Daniel went in front, eyes closed, scanning telepathically for any sign of danger. This was a well - practiced move they had learned together. The light started to fade as she got closer. Wolfe frowned. It looked... nice. Like a place you could enjoy yourself. She entered slowly and sat on a red - velvet couch, peering at the crystal chandelier above her head. Suddenly, a mechanic voice broke the silence. LETTER SCAN, LETTER SCAN. WELCOME, NEW TRAINER. ENJOY YOUR STAY. Daniel floated uneasily beside her, its brains thrumming.

As Scott took a look to the surroundings of the apartment, he realised that the road around the location was packed in traffic. 'Oh. So that's why I'm sitting out here longer, waiting for a trailer that might not even be-'. Scott shouted the last word, louder. '-real!'. Incineroar suddenly got up, upon realising fully, what the situation of his trainer was in. The Pokemon put the human around his neck, and Scott clung on. 'Incineroar- wha- OH!'. Incineroar was now pouncing across the pavement of the side the traffic was on, and it was clear to see that if the trailer wasn't going to come to his trainer, the trainer would go to the trailer.

About half-an-hour later, Scott noticed that there was a trailer, with a man, who didn't look too pleasant. He tapped Incineoar hard, and he stopped. He jumped off, and knocked on the door of the vehicle door. 'Tussle?'. In-case the person wasn't part of the team, just 'tussle' might leave him confused, with no idea of what was going on.. maybe even cause a battle. If the man was in the team, then he'd probably get what he meant. He stood there, and some of the drivers were taking glances at him, to make sure he didn't make eye-contact with any of them. Scott didn't seem to notice.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Wolfe paced out of the room to the hallway again and stood by the entryway, peering into the rain. Valiant was nowhere to be seen, and she was bored. She decided to wait for the driver to come back, because she could think of no one else that might want to talk to her. Besides, he was going to be bringing back a new Tussle member...

Trainer sheet
Name:Nate
Aperance:has white hair and a blue tail coat with a black tie and black gloves wears grey jeans along with white sneakers and has lime green eyes
Personality:is kind but sometimes a bit harsh always up for a battle and is confident
Hobbies:drawing,training his Pokemon and battling
Dislikes:cake and painting
Likes:training Pokemon for anyone,battling and all his Pokemon and others
Pokemon:Dragonite(M),Luxray(M),
Lycanrock dusk form(M),Lucario(M),umbreon(M),
Houndoom(F)
Team rank:(if on team)can he be a admin please
Other:(Option)
I don't have anything to do so I'm going to wait for a bit then rp

Status
Not open for further replies.