• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Team Tussle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Reader! I am Valiant of team Tussle and you are invited to join Team Tussle in it's plan's. If you accept, A Trailer will come to pick you up to become a member. If you don't accept, burn this letter before anyone else can read it. It's up to you, and Traitor's will be dealt with accordingly. It's your choice, as your not forced to do this.

-Your Future leader or foe, Valiant.

Rule's:
-All Pokecharm rule's apply.
-No Romance beyond a Kiss.
-If you want to be a Admin, Just ask.
-Cussing is Allowed.
-Have Fun.

Trainer Sheet
Name:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Like's:
Dislike's:
Pokemon:
Other (Optional):
Team Rank (
If on team Tussle):

My sheet

Name:
Valiant
Appearance: Valiant has messy brown hair and Sunset Sunglasses. He wear's a white Hooded Gengar Sweater with Rolled Up sleeve's, Revealing many Tattoos. Under The Hooded Sweater is a Grey Shirt. He wear's Black Jean's and Leather Boot's. A Gold Chain with the Letter's T.T on it Hang from his Neck. T.T most likely Stand's for Team Tussle.
Personality: Valiant can be Violent and Harsh sometime's, while Lazy other Time's. He's a Great Leader who View's Member's of Team Tussle as Family. He's Independent, But he has a Soft side. Only his Best Friend and Pokemon have seen this side, However. He is Also shown to Be Cunning and Clever
Hobbies: Inventing, Battling, Sleeping, Music
Like's: Team Tussle, Rain, Money, Darkness
Dislike's: Traitor's, Sunshine, Laws, the 'Po-Po'
Pokemon: Arbok (F), Poliwrath (M), Gyarados (M), Seismitoad (F), Bastiodon (M), Vespiquen (F)
Other: His Vespiquen is Always trying to get him a Date
Team Rank: leader

Trainer Sheet
Name:
Ballista
Appearance: Ballista is a light skinned boy. He is around 19 years old, and has spiky brownish-reddish hair with a bright red streak in the center of it, and bright blue eyes. He wears a silver chain necklace around his neck, along with the usual Team Tussle Attire.
Personality: Calm is a word to describe Balli, but he can also be serious in the right situation. He prefers to work by himself, but when help is needed he won’t complain. He will do whatever his superior asks of him without question, for he knows the consequences if he chooses not to...
Hobbies: Drawing, Painting, playing with his pokemon, writing.
Likes: Art of all types, music, fire and dark type pokemon, keeping to himself.
Dislikes: Being yelled at, large crowds, heights.
Pokemon: Albatross (Mightyena) (M), Fangs (Houndoom) (F), Kine (Swellow) (F)
Team Rank: Grunt
Other: The boy never seems to speak, mainly because he had the inability to do so... Instead, he communicates via writing or body language. It may look weird, but it works!

What a day... Just recently, Ballista found a letter in his mailbox talking about some sort of organization to join. “Team Tussle”... How interesting! The young boy didn’t have much to do with his life, so this could be his chance to shine! Or so he thought. Now he was waiting outside with his three pokemon for the trailer to come pick him up. With a tap of his foot, he stood patiently, hoping that the trailer would appear soon...

The Trailer Came through the Neighborhood. "All right...Your a future Member, right..." the Driver said, Gesturing him to come inside it. "Your going to have a Long day Today. but your lucky." the Driver said. "Now come on, Get in here." They said. "The leader always meet's with the New people of the Team the day they Arrive. Now hurry up. I ain't got all day." the Driver said.

With a nod, he rushed inside the vehicle before motioning for his pokemon to follow. He decided to show the driver his letter, that way he knew that he was indeed looking to become a member of this team. It was obvious that Ballista wasn’t a talkative one, but he still managed to get by without saying anything. The boy could barely contain his excitement! Finally he would get to do something with his life!

the Driver Smiled. "The Base Isn't far. Your Pokemon can Stand good against light rain, Right?" the Driver said, Closing the Door behind Them. "Off we go. We just have to pick up a Few People. Or maybe Not. I don't know I got a List of Name's. Your...Ballista?" The Driver Guessed, Looking at a Piece of paper. "Whatever." they said, Driving into some light rain.

At the words “light rain”, Balli cringed. While he wasn’t a fan of rain, he knew that his houndoom disliked it even more than he did. There was no use in trying to return her, though. She’d just pop right out of the ball again. He nodded at his name being said, then showed the sleeve of his jacket, which indeed had his name stitched into it. With a sigh, he leaned back into the seat, hoping that the ride would be over soon.

He had Rode toward a Wall of some Sort. a Gate blocked the Entrance to a Base of some sort. "Here we are. Be careful on the way out and Remember: Never break the Team Rule's." The Driver said, Giving them a Umbrella. "Your gonna need this Umbrella." He added, and Opened the Door, Waiting for them to Leave the Trailer.

With a smile, Ballista took the umbrella and hopped out of the trailer. Once he was out, he started to walk over to the base, making sure to keep his umbrella over the He turned around and waved to the driver one last time, then off he went!

A Scanner Was on the Wall next to the Gate. "LETTER SCAN." it said, as a Blue light came from the Pad. "LETTER FOUND. WELCOME, TRAINER." The scanner said. The Gate's Opened, and Somebody Came out. "Hello?" He said Looking around. The Person Spotted Ballista. "You must be a New Recruit. Hello! I'm Valiant." Valiant Explained. "Your sure to like it here. Come on." A Arbok Came from Behind Valiant, and Hissed.

Ballista reaches out to shake his new leader’s hand, but when the arbok hissed, he quickly retracted it. He knew how dangerous and vicious pokemon could be, and it was obvious that this one didn’t like him very much. When he was hissed at, the Mightyena by his side started to growl back in defense.

"Arbok! No!" The Arbok stopped, And Stood at Attention. "Sorry. She isn't that Nice to People they don't know." they Patted the Arbok's head. He started to walk away. "Come on. You need a Tour of the Base." he said, as His Arbok made a Come here Gesture with there Tail, Meaning they should Follow.

At that moment, the ‘yena stopped growling as well, realizing that the arbok was just defending it’s trainer, which was understandable. Ballista quickly followed Valiant into the base, excited to see the place. He was smiling, but not too much, just a half smile to show his excitement, but it wasn’t enough to make him come off as a childish person.

"This is the Main room!" he Said, walking inside the Building. The floor was covered in Red carpet, and a Chandelier hung from the Sealing. "Like this so Far?" He asked. "When your not charged to live, you can actually afford MANY thing's." He said, as a Few Grunt's ran through. "It's good to live here for so many people." he said.

Name: Nick
Appearance: Brown hair, a blue beaten up hat of his favorite college, brown long-sleeve shirt, blue jeans, and gray running shoes. He has tanned skin and glasses. He has a scar on his chin and a few up and down his arms from his time as a trainer.
Personality: He cares a lot about his Pokemon. He works his butt off to keep himself and his Pokemon in top shape, sometimes even pushing himself and his Pokemon too hard. He knows how to get his way and is quite Clever. He can solve any puzzle in a matter of minutes. In the later parts of his journey, he was compared to a snake with his cunningness.
Hobbies: Battling, Running, and Reading
Dislikes: Weakness, Betrayal, and not taking responsibility for one's actions.
Pokemon: Bisharp (M) and Kingdra (M)
Team Rank: New Recruit
Other: Nick is a failed trainer. He came close in many leagues but never had enough to win it. Finishing in the top 8 two times, top 4 two times, and top 2 three times. At the beginning of his journey he was enthusiastic and outgoing, but now as a result of constant failure, he comes off as careless and sarcastic.

Nick wandered to the destination where the letter said a member would meet him. Nick had a sour taste his mouth after losing to a new kid in the Kalos League in the top 8. That was his worst placement since his first league. He shuddered in disgust. He wasn't gonna be weak again. He had decided to join Team Tussle on the hope that he could become stronger. He proposed the idea to his Pokemon. He had hoped this would get him in shape to challenge the league in his home region, Kanto. His Pokemon hated the idea and turned their backs on him. All except for his first two Pokemon, his Bisharp, formerly a Pawniard, that snuck into his bags after he bonded with it on his vacation a few weeks before his journey, and his official starter given to him by Professor Oak, Kingdra, formerly a little Horsea. He smiled back on the times at the beginning of his journey as he waited for the presumable leader to show up. A van pulled up and a man jumped out.

"Crap we missed you! You're late for the tour newbie!" The man said with a smirk. Nick growled at the name. "Well get in the van stupid!" The man yelled as he got back in. The driver revved the engine as Nick glared at the man. Then, Nick hopped in and they drove away in some direction, unknown to Nick.

(OOC: Bios are placed in spoilers to save space, and another bio is included for my Fakemon after getting permission from the RP creator to use my Fakemon.)

Name: Her name is Ling Suei.
Appearance: Ling stands at a short height of 4'10" and has pale skin, short black hair in the style of a ponytail and brown eyes. She has on pink safety goggles and a gray gas mask that covers her mouth and nose. She wears a pale pink cape that is behind her black shirt and gray skirt, as the cape goes down to about halfway on her skirt. The cape has the emblem of Team Nebula on its center area that shows when someone is taking a good gaze at her back. The emblem is the letter N in a shade of darkly black that has two dashes going through horizontally on the center area; along with a white circle on the letter's center area that also has some gray spots over it. On the center of her shirt lies the emblem of Itonidon, as it is a modest, but mostly grayish circle with a small, green circle being in the center with the entire circle being surrounded by a small, white rim that is preceded by another rim that is aquatic blue. She has on black oxford shoes with a black bow tie near the tongue and eyelets and medium-sized white socks that have a comfortable fit.
Personality: Ling tends to be quietmostly when out in public since she does not exactly interact with others as much as a social butterfly would under normal circumstances. She tends to be rather gentle around her Pokémon since her Pokémon can be easily startled and communication is something that her Pokémon is beginning to grasp after some attempted training between the two.
Hobbies: Science research, robotic studies, communications training with her Pokémon.
Like's: Finding new, valuable information in researching, caring for her Pokémon, authentic foods.
Dislike's: Constant battling, prolonged sources of loud noise, jokes. (Mostly for her Pokémon since she does not want him to become bugged due to memory overload as a result of high stress.)
Pokémon: She has an Itonidon. (See the character bio for more information.)
Other: She was formerly a scientist in the head of robotics and machinery in Team Nebula until the team disbanded for unknown reasons a couple of years ago.
Team Rank: She may choose to become a recruit or a grunt at first if she likes the team and decides to stick with them.
Name: His real name is currently unknown, though his nickname is Zilo. (See autobio section for more info.)
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does look awfully young even to the trained eye.
Species: Itonidon / Lil' Cleaner Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type] [type]Steel[/type]
Appearance: Itonidon is a small, mostly humanoid Pokémon that resembles a robot. He has a primarily gray body and a slightly large head to body ratio. He has solid green eyes, and his mouth has no teeth whatsoever. There are two flat, perfectly circular protrusions on the sides of his head that are in the shade of a cloudy gray. His arms and legs are modest sized, as his hands each have five small fingers while his feet have five baby-sized toes. Both of his hands and feet seem to lack any claws or nails upon closer inspection and are in the shade of a cadet gray. His moderate sized, thin tail is shaped like a squeegee upon closer analysis. It is mostly a gray tube that is flexible and made for the purpose of transferring water and other materials in and out of his body and/or other areas. The end is shaped like a smooth rubber blade, though it is slightly more thicker to allow more room for cleaning and for another prime function of his.
Personality: Zilo is described from his trainer to be a modest, reserved Pokémon that often speaks only when prompted to. He tends to avoid large areas of debate and sudden, loud noises since his random-access memory usually becomes overloaded from all the pressure and causes his body to become bugged until the overload is resolved. He does not really like being on a team as much after learning how the harsh the police were compared to the previous team his trainer was in.
Autobio: Hello, I am Z1-L0 and I am known as the little cleaner! You may call me Zilo or that other name that my trainer usually calls me if you wish. Although a lot of people tend to see me as being a little robot, I still have more than what it takes... even if a storm decided to take me down. The only thing I can remember right now is that I went to a private school and studied this thing called chem or something like that I think. I was usually alone for most of the day and my mother would be worried sick. Come to think of it, I think that it feels awkward to have to be in a strange body like this every day now.
Ability: Synchro Drive (Countering an enemy attack significantly increases the Pokémon's focus, as the power of the next move used is doubled. This is the signature ability of Itonidon and its evolution family.)
Primary Moves: Pound Rush, Cleansing Wash, Vacuum Draw, Sud Spreader
Other: Due to short supply of the Pokédex in his trainer's home region, he was slightly modified with a special chip that grants him the ability to communicate more effectively with humans and also have other various functions of the Pokédex and other things. The visual display is present in his system to allow for information to be easily observed and stored if needed.
Fakemon Creator: Me
Poké Browser Entry A: "No one knows its origin, as some speculate that its memories were brought back to life after a terrible storm while others contest that it was a failed project from a mad scientist."
Poké Browser Entry B: "It has been said that this Pokémon was developed for its gifted skills discovered not too long before its prior life was taken by Mother Nature."
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Condition: Tough
Category: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%, but can be evaded more easily
Power Points: 25
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An elementary move that most species of Pokémon learn from the start or early on. The user strikes the target with a series of quick strikes.
Effects: The chance of critical hits increases when all strikes connect.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Condition: Cute
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 15
Target: Self or Single Ally
Range: 15 Meters from user if on Ally
Description: The user purifies themselves or another Pokémon from all impurities and harm inflicted from before. The move's potency is increased when the target has more debuffs and status conditions.
Effects: Heals the target by 25% max HP without debuffs and up to 75% max HP while also gradually removing all debuffs and status conditions.
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Condition: Cool
Category: Status (Counter Move)
Power: N/A
Accuracy: 10% to 90% (Depending on attack's power, this is the success rate of this move.)
Power Points: 10
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Can be used up to 10 Meters from self
Description: The user gathers in a substantial amount of energy and draws in all incoming attacks to absorb the attack. However, absorbing too much power from the attack can sometimes backfire, so choose wisely when to execute this move!
Effects: After absorbing an attack successfully, the energy is stored from the amount of damage the attack would have inflicted. The energy can be used to increase an attack's power or simply heal one's self. Absorbing too much power will inflict double the damage the attack would have otherwise inflicted and stun the Pokémon for a brief amount of time.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Condition: Beautiful
Category: Special
Power: 1−15 x 10 (Damage scales with range.)
Accuracy: 5% to 75% (Accuracy scales with range.)
Power Points: 20
Target: Single Enemy / Multiple Enemies (This attack can hit multiple enemies due to the attack's wide spread.)
Range: Up to 0.25 Meters / Piercing (Effective range before power and accuracy start to fall.)
Description: An advanced move that some species of Water-type Pokémon learn later in their teenage or even adult years. The user launches a salvo of lathered bubbles on the target. This move is excellent for using against hordes of wild Pokémon due to its ability to hit multiple Pokémon at once.
Effects: No secondary effects.

BIC:
“W- what is this p- place?” The robotic Pokémon quietly asked while his body quivered, as he followed along close to his trainer’s right side. His trainer blended herself with the running grunts for a brief moment to avoid any unwanted attention. His eyes flashed at the main room for a split second, as the visual display read:

NOTICE: OBSERVING...

TIME: UNKNOWN
OUT TEMP: 19.2°C
KPA: 53.74
RAM: 780/5000
WEATHER: RAIN
CONDITION: FINE

ENGAGING SCANNER...
SCANNING...

ANALYSIS:
SUBJECT: UNKNOWN
THREAT LEVEL: 07, HIGH
DESCRIPTION: HOODED SWEATER, SUNGLASSES, BROWN HAIR, GOLD CHAIN, 75% PROBABILITY OF LEADER
CAUTION- ENGAGE ONLY IF NECESSARY

LOADING POSSIBLE RESPONSE...

YES/NO
IS EVERYTHING OKAY?
WHAT IS THIS PLACE?
DO I HAVE TO BE FORCED AGAINST MY WILL?
SCREW OFF DORK.
(NOD/SHAKE HEAD)
(RAISE LEFT HAND)
(DO NOTHING)

The little Pokémon decided to hide behind his trainer’s legs without a word to anyone while hoping the leader could get the tour over with.

Indeed Ballista did like the place, it was something he hadn’t seen before, so it was definitely interesting. He nodded, taking a few moments to look and gaze at everything around him. His miuth was agape, but no sound came out. The only thing that could be heard at that moment was silence, along with the softest sprinkle of the rain falling down outside.

"Hmm....I heard somebody. A Robot?" he looked around, with a Look of Anger on his face. "COME OUT, INTRUDER! OR MY ARBOK AND SEISMITOAD WILL!" he said, Throwing a Pokeball. The Blue Toad like Pokemon stood at attention. So did the Arbok. "Find the Intruder. Or the Grunt." they said, as the Pokemon started looking around. The Seismitoad Looked outside, while the Arbok looked Inside.

The robotic Pokémon cowered behind his trainer the moment when he noticed the leader’s glare on their face. He tugged on his trainer’s leg while his body quaked. His vision display read:

DOWNLOADING DATA...
NOTICE: CONCENTRATING...
MATCH = 1
CHECK = 1

ALERT: COMBAT IMMINENT // FIND COVER NOW // COMBAT IMMINENT...
WARNING: LOW RAM / HIGH KPA...
PRIORITY OVERRIDE: BACKUP CALLED...

ENGAGING COMBAT MODE... 039281...%..
.AWRIGN: RMA... OVE...R.LO.A...D...
...DNAGE:R UNST..BALE K...A.P.. ..... ..
CHEC...K = .. 0.. ....

"Look, we're not intruders or anything. We're just here to learn more about the team and possibly become a member soon. If you're going to be treating my little Pokémon like this, then I'm afraid that I'll have to take my science elsewhe- Ahh!" Ling calmly responded before almost falling over after the little Pokémon emitted a harsh, ear-piercing cry!

"Ugh... Dammit! He's probably entering that panic state again! Thanks a lot man! I gotta find a way to calm this little dude down before he goes nuts on everyone!" Ling thought before grabbing the robotic Pokémon and attempting to keep him as still as she could.

He turned, Looking at A Trainer and Robot. "I'm so sor-" "AUGH!" he yelled covering his Ear's. "What is that thing!?" he yelled over the Sound. "Cause it sure can Scream!" he added. His two Pokemon Came right into the main Room, as the big frog like Pokemon covered it's ear's. The Arbok looked around a Shrugged. "I'M SO SORRY. I Was Just Alarmed!" he said. "MAKE THIS HELL STO-O-OP!" he yelled. "I SWEAR I'M GOING TO GO DEATH SOON!"

“He’s easily scared, and I’m pretty sure you already put him in some sort of panic mode,” Ling replied before keeping the robotic Pokémon held with a tighter grip after noticing him attempt to squirm out of her arms.

“Hey, look up at me. I understand you’re probably quite stressed from the person yelling at you, but everything’s fine. He was just not used to seeing us. If you want, I can take you somewhere else for a little break,” Ling stated to the Itonidon in a calm, motherly tone.

“N- n- n- n- no... I- I- I... f- fi- fi... ne...” Zilo replied in an almost inaudible, infantile tone before quietly mewling in his trainer’s arms and turning away from the leader.

“I’m not sure if you’re fine, because you’re starting to feel awfully warm... and there’s some steam coming out of your tail thing,” Ling responded before noting the Pokémon the leader had.

“O- okay... I- I s- st... op... l- lie... g- g- guy w- wi... th... g- gh- ghost d- dr- dress... s- sc- scary, a- and l- lo- loud!” Zilo faintly cried while shielding his eyes with his arms. His vision display read:

WARNING: LOW RAM / HIGH KPA...
NOTICE: OBSERVING...

TIME: UNKNOWN
OUT TEMP: 19.4°C
KPA: 689.82
RAM: 4938/5000
WEATHER: RAIN
CONDITION: FINE

ACTIVATE COOLANT... Y/N
ACTIVATING COOLANT... 100%
COOLANT ACTIVATED...

DOWNLOADING DATA...
UPDATING DATA... 100%
UPDATE COMPLETE...

ANALYSIS:
SUBJECT: UNKNOWN
THREAT LEVEL: 10, CRITICAL
DESCRIPTION: HOODED SWEATER, SUNGLASSES, BROWN HAIR, GOLD CHAIN, 99.9% PROBABILITY OF LEADER
CAUTION- TARGET MAY BE ARMED WITH WEAPONRY, EXTREME FORCE AUTHORIZED AGAINST TARGET

"Is the Robot fine?" he asked, Getting up. His Pokemon Followed. He Was slightly Able to see what the Screen said. "What type of...Extreme...Force...?" he said, his Pokemon getting themselves ready. "Well at least it know's I'm the Leader." he said, Crossing his Arm's. "That look's Dangerous. Then again, I don't back off when Threatened!" he said, as His Arbok Seemed Ticked off, and the Seismitoad Looked at the Robot. "When it want's to start it can get up. Or maybe it's changing it's mind."

“Hmm... Are you reading my tablet? I’m just seeing what’s wrong with him since the text was a bit buggy earlier. I’m not sure if he’s going to trust you after what I’m reading right now,” Ling responded before booting off her tablet she discreetly held in her right hand. She carefully folded the tablet back into the size of a small phone and placed it back in her pocket.

“I suppose the others might want the tour to continue on until it’s done,” Ling thought before noticing Zilo tapping her left arm and pointing at the ground. The robotic Pokémon was gently placed down as requested, as he hid behind his trainer’s legs while waiting for the leader to get the tour over with.

Nick got out of the Van and stumbled a little bit. He was a bit dizzy from all the sharp turning. He looked up and saw a man and another trainer with a robot. Nick studied the two as they talked before walking up to listen. Nick realized that they were talking about the robot. He walked up a little closer, "Hi, I'm Nick. I'm looking on where I'm supposed to go to sign up for Team Tussle?" Nick said.

Name: Scott Gallagher
Appearance: Scott has black, perfectly combed hair (with a red streak down the middle), and tanned skin, with brown, nearly red, eyes. His clothing usually includes something lazy with a dark colour scheme, such as a dark black t-shirt, and ripped black jeans. He has red trainers, an odd, red and black amulet-like thing around his neck, and a dark grey backpack.
Personality: Scott is a person who is to be taken with caution. He is not loyal, and will flee when he finds the timing right. He is moderate at being a thief, and also quite cunning, and also sadistic. His appearance can also make him look more intimidating, which can scare the faint of heart. However, he surprisingly has a soft spot for his Pokemon, and is ferociously defensive of them.
Hobbies: Training him and his Pokemon, battling new trainers in his city, stealing from people.
Dislikes: Old things, no freedom and sunlight. (By the second one, I mean total loss of freedom, he's fine with having a leader)
Pokemon: Porygon-2 (G), Ninetales (M), Incineroar (M), Grimer (F)
Other (Optional): Does own a house legally in the city. Also, about Porygon-2, he managed to snatch a Poke-Ball from a idiotic scientist, and so far, that's his favourite Pokemon.
Team Rank (If on team Tussle): N/A

(Please may you post, if the RP is still open, to let me know where to start? Thanks in advance.)

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
Trainer Sheet
Name:
Grace K. Jacksons
Appearance: Grace has gorgeous strawberry blonde hair that is long and curly. Her eyes are large and a deep blue. Her entire body is covered in light freckles and she is overall very petite. She often wears more pastel lighter clothes such as a white sweater and a pink skirt with pink converse. She puts a lot of effort into her appearance.
Personality: Grace seems to be a naive girl, and can often shut down anyones suspicions about her with just a glance. While she is naive, Grace is actually quite smart and scheming. She is good at keeping secrets, but will often spill them anyway just out of spite. She is immature, and it takes a lot to earn her respect. She takes a liking to fairy types and that is basically all that is on her team.
Hobbies: Pokemon Performances, Baking, Biking Around the City
Like's: Cute things, pastels, her Pokemon, baking, anything sweet
Dislike's: When things don't go her way, dark colors, being told what to do
Pokemon: Luna (Sylveon, F), Doodle (Mimikyu, M), Cupcake (Shiny Ribombee, F), Aurora (Alolan Vulpix, F), Kumo (Altaria, M), she doesn't have a 6th pokemon
Other (Optional):
Team Rank (If on team Tussle): Can she be an admin? If not grunt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grace walked into the apartment's mail room, her heels clicking against the hard floor. She twisted her key to open her mailbox, and one letter fell out, it seemed fairly ominous. Grace opened it, curious as to what could be inside, it said:

Hello, Reader! I am Valiant of team Tussle and you are invited to join Team Tussle in it's plan's. If you accept, A Trailer will come to pick you up to become a member. If you don't accept, burn this letter before anyone else can read it. It's up to you, and Traitor's will be dealt with accordingly. It's your choice, as your not forced to do this.

-Your Future leader or foe, Valiant.

Grace smirked as she closed the letter, this seemed like just the kind of fun she was hoping for.

(Dude's...This is a RP thread. You can't just POST a character application and not roleplay! And, I'm guessing this character isn't on team tussle? And, @Bunberry, sure. I have a whole in-roleplay-day's worth of admin training. If I didn't mention this, I'm only appointing 5 admins. Now 4, because a spot is for @Bunberry )
"Alright...Some more to pick up." the driver said, stopping at a hotel. "YO! I got somebody named Grace on this list! You coming or what?" they asked into a microphone. "Okay, sir. Don't talk so loud." a voice on the other end said. The person on the other side slid in there roller chair, and pressed a red button. "Hello! Can Grace K. Jackson's PLEASE come to the front desk! A van is here to pick you up." The voice seeped out through the speakers. "Thank you!" the voice seeped again, before stopping. "She'll be here in a minute." the person said into another microphone.
-------------------------
"Alright! Lets get this tour finished up. We have training to do, to make sure you guys aren't idiots like the OTHER people who screwed up to a 11 year old." he said, grinning. "This way." he said, walking up the stairs. "That's no request." he added, sounding a little more harsh. His Arbok and Seismitoad followed up the stairs. The Arbok stopped halfway up, looking back at the others. "Hisss...." It's warning screeched through the ears of everyone in the room. As if it was trying to warn them of something. Then it made its tail into the shape of a letter. It's obvious they wanted everyone to remember what was said in the letter. It then had gone fully up the stairs.

Scott opened the door to his apartment, and out of the door came about 10 letters, blown into the air by the wind. Luckily, most were junk, but he noticed 1 letter that was different to others. Quickly, he grabbed a Poke-Ball, pulled it forth, and fired out his Porygon-2. 'Retrieve the letters.'. The Pokemon, without any problem, levitated over to all the letters, and clipped them all in its beak. Now, he had the letter in his hand and was reading it. 'Hm, Team Tussle sounds like fun. But what do I do with the letter? Just... wait for a trailer?'. Porygon-2 peaked over his shoulder. 'Yeah, we'll be in a Team, sound fun?'. Porygon-2 shook it's head in a strange way, which Scott was used to being a normal nod.

He walked back to his apartment, and quickly packed some of the things he owned, most was junk he'd stolen, anyways. Still, his backpack was quite heavy afterwards. He locked his room, and left the key and a note in the lobby. He waited outside, holding a burger, waiting to see if any trailer would appear. The letter peaked out of his pocket, and blew in the wind.

"Alright. Hurry and get in. I got another apartment to hurry to, ma'am." the driver said, opening the door. "Come on. I ain't get forever." he added. He seemed to be in a hurry. Like, a real hurry. "So...you gonna get in or not?" he asked after a little while. "I don't mean to rush you so like this, it's just I have ALOT of people on this list." he explained. "So just get in please..."

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
"Yes sir." Grace said, walking into the truck. Usually she'd be a bit more suspicious about this thing, but she wasn't this time.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Name: Wolfe Laurent
Appearance: Wolfe is lean and tall, with emerald eyes tinged with grey and long, dark brown hair. She dresses casually, usually with a tank top and sweats. She always wears a black choker with a sliver, circular pendant. There are no words written in the metal. She has a strange aura around her, and most seem to want to avoid her.
Personality: Wolfe is a serious person, with a full - out battling personality. She hates optimistic people, and she also hates fake hope and enthusiasm. Whenever she loses a battle (which happens very rarely), she often shuts down, going into a strange mental stance. Her Darmanitan helps her strengthen her mind so she can speak mentally to him while in this state. She can sometimes stay in the trance for days on end.
Hobbies: Surprisingly, Wolfe loves to take walks with her Pokemon. She believes that Pokemon are better friends then anyone can have, so she is usually found in at least one of their company. When she is not, she naps. She takes LONG naps.
Like's: Pokemon and sleeping
Dislike's: Optimistic people (DUH), loud people, annoying people, ect.
Pokemon:
- Pignite - Eric (M)
- Darmanitan - Milo (M)
- Duision - Daniel (M)
- Flareon - Scorn (F)
- Braviary - Airalin (F)
- Bouffalant - Kio (M)
Team Rank (If on team Tussle): N/A

Wolfe stared into space, slouching on the beat - up couch. The letter slot chimed, and with a groan she pulled herself up. Her Pignite, Eric, followed behind her, ready for any sign of danger. A single letter lay on the worn welcome mat. She slit it and read quickly.
Hmm. Whatever this, 'Team Tussle' was, she wanted in. Her life had been almost destroyed at this time, living in a housing development that had recently been destroyed by a hurricane. She handed the letter to Eric, who nodded. She scanned the page again, then flipped it over. In fine print, it read, "Wait for the trailer." Wolfe shrugged and sat on the ground. Really, whatever this was, ANYTHING would be better than this.

Last edited by a moderator:
'It's been a while... I don't think this Valiant person is actually coming. Maybe it was a joke. Maybe someone thought for a joke to do this. Maybe I'll find the person. Maybe they'll pay for trying to manipulate my emotions.'. Scott looked over to Porygon-2 who looked absolutely reluctant about the thought to start searching for someone. 'Nevermind.'. He slumped down, and looked over into the sky. 'I hate this. Nothing ever went right, and here I am. I don't even know how to feel about it.'. Porygon-2 pointed over to the backpack, leaned against the wall. Scott looked over and sighed. 'I can't be bothered to unpack that yet. Maybe the trailer will turn up, maybe the list's just big or something and I'm near the bottom.'. He stood up and got the backpack, and decided to wait a while longer.

The car rushed as soon as she walked in. "I have a nearby client." he explained, as the car raced a red light. It had drived into a run down street, stopping in front of a certain run down house. "Alright." he said. He opened the door, seeing the two. "Your Wolfe?" the man said. "Get in here. Or are you willing to burn that letter?" the driver asked. He examined Wolfe. "Hmm. Alright, just get in here."

Last edited by a moderator:

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
"So, uhm, mister, where exactly are you taking us?" Wolfe asked the driver. Her Pignite snorted a pit of smoke threateningly. She shook her head slightly at him, and he stopped, but continued to glare at the driver.

“Uggh, this is dumb.” Tyler threw the letter away. Tyler flipped the open sighn around to say closed. He chugged his 5th bottle down and turned the television on. “This is why you don’t trust goddamn letters, if you have something important to say e-mail me.”

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Wolfe leaned back. The driver seemed cross and hurried, so she turned to observe the other members of the bus. A short girl with strawberry - blonde curls sat quietly on a soft bench, smiling absentmindedly. The guy they had just picked up was slouching on a seat across from Wolfe, his coloured hair waving softly in the cool night air that was breezing in through the open window. Well, THIS seems like a pleasant group, Wolfe thought grumpily. No wonder the driver was rude, having to deal with these kind of people all day. "Who're you?" Wolfe asked the girl, but also turning her head slightly to include the man.

"My name is not of anyone's business. What you NEED to know, is that the group is much more welcoming than I am." he said, practically reading his mind. "Not to worry, Valiant won't hurt anyone he doesn't need to. Well, Unless he's challenged. He'll never back down from a challenge." they said. They flashed a little smile, before returning to their driving.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
"Hmm," Wolfe muttered, suddenly cautious and alert. She called back Eric into his ball after throwing him a stiffening glance that clearly read, to anyone, Don't do anything, just trust me. "So, drivers... where are you, exactly, in this, 'Team Tussle?' What's you're rank?"

"My rank? I'm Valiant's secretary." he explained. He drove down a rock paved road, as it started to lightly drizzle. "We're almost there. We just gotta get farther down this road." The driver explained. A looming building appeared in the distance. "Just a little while longer, and we'll be there."

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
"Fantastic! I can't wait!" Wolfe said sarcastically. She was starting to get cold feet. "Am I a grunt or something? That'll be boring." She worried with her hands for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.