• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Plasma in a New Region

ok i see what i did wrong my bad i fix it

Name: Drako
Trainer or Team Plasma (team plasma rank):Trainer
Personality:Like to battle gym leaders in each regions, energetic when it come to meet new pokemon
Pokemon Team: Houndoom, Swampert, Noviern, Lucario, Alakazam, Gengar
Looks:Messy hair, Brown eyes, pale skin
Clothes:Red and black shirt, Brown trench jacket, black shoes
Original Region: Kalos

@Kronos175, have you gotten permission to have a legendary Pokemon on your team? If you haven't, that's against Pokecharm's rules.
i have fixed it sorry i didn't see the rules bout legendary pokemon

Not trying to be pushy or anything but what did you think of my bio
i give it a 10/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Willow
Type: Ghost
Team: Sableye, Lampent, Misdreavus(uses a Spiritomb outside of battle)
Badge: Ominous Badge
TM: Shadow Ball
Looks: Willow has flowing, unkempt black hair. She wears a billowy dark purple dress, black leggings, and black platform shoes. She tries her best to look classy in order to hide the look of something missing in her piercing green eyes. Her skin is ghostly pale.
Personality: Willow is quiet and reserved. She carries a morose air to her, and always seems to be pining for something.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Friendly reminder to various n00bs that in accordance to the RP forum rules, restrictions exist on the use of Legendary Pokemon.

Friendly reminder otherwise that enforcing the rules is entirely staff's job. If you see a violation, report it. Do not minimod.

Had my eye on this for a while. Here we go!

Name: Omega Carvine
Trainer or Team Plasma (team plasma rank): Trainer (Johto champion)
Personality: Loyal, untrusting of certain individuals
Pokemon Team: Shiny Swampert (Swampy), typhlosion (Scorch), Gengar (Alpha), Milotic (Siren), Electivire (Blitz), Gliscor (Torn)
Looks: Brown eyes flecked with red, longish white hair streaked with ginger, tall, almost permanent smile, athletic
Clothes: Black shirt and jeans with a yellow hoodie and yellow headphones
Original Region: Johto

I'll add Sarah later.

There's little to no antagonistic firce I've noticed. Let me fix that.

Name: Phog Blunth
Trainer or Team Plasma (team plasma rank): Admin
Personality: Cold and unforgiving, Phog lives for two things: his paycheck and making others miserable. Don't ask him questions about his team, scars, or his role: he is rather irate and can wield a gun. Let's leave it at that.
Pokemon Team:
Nin, Ninjask (Female)
Eev, Flareon (Male)
Zig, Linoone (Male)
Aro, Lairon (Female)
Dri, Drifblim (Male)
Looks: His face is scarred, worn, and much too old for his otherwise young body, which is pasty pale and tall. Not to mention muscular.
Clothes: A black beret hiding his mop of bleached blonde hair, while a black vest hides a beige shirt. His pants are grey jeans, and a muddied pair or beige boots are under it.
Original Region: Hoenn

I'm probably too late but oh well.

There's little to no antagonistic firce I've noticed. Let me fix that.

Name: Phog Blunth
Trainer or Team Plasma (team plasma rank): Admin
Personality: Cold and unforgiving, Phog lives for two things: his paycheck and making others miserable. Don't ask him questions about his team, scars, or his role: he is rather irate and can wield a gun. Let's leave it at that.
Pokemon Team:
Nin, Ninjask (Female)
Eev, Flareon (Male)
Zig, Linoone (Male)
Aro, Lairon (Female)
Dri, Drifblim (Male)
Looks: His face is scarred, worn, and much too old for his otherwise young body, which is pasty pale and tall. Not to mention muscular.
Clothes: A black beret hiding his mop of bleached blonde hair, while a black vest hides a beige shirt. His pants are grey jeans, and a muddied pair or beige boots are under it.
Original Region: Hoenn

I'm probably too late but oh well.
Sorry, you are too late to join, I closed it already... :?

I feel so bad, and I'm not so good at not changing my mind, so...
@BurbleBurble, @OmegaCarvineplays, @Lost Shadows, you can join! If your character's a trainer though, you should probably just show up somewhere in Neclau Town, since we really are quite far into the RP...
(I can't help it but let you join, I'm just that sort of person...)

Last edited:
Oh wow, thanks.

...what should Phog be doing? Moving a group of grunts and himself into position to injure/interrupt/kidnap the protagonists, only to be stopped by the new guys?

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Name: InkHeart
Pokemon:
Luck(Glaceon)
Stitch(Gabite)
Maxim(Donfan)
Egg

Trainer or Team Plasma: Trainer
Personality: Quiet, but interested, likes the occasional joke
Appearance: Fair skin, messy brown hair, sea blue eyes, has six fingers on each hand.
Clothes: White shirt with a old fashioned clock on it, gray jeans, black converse sneakers, and a green army jacket. Always carries around a green leather bound book, his personal journal.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of doing some fan art. So tell me who wants to be in it and which Pokemon.

Btw Omega thinking about team vortex is from a series I'm currently writing.
I do! Can you draw Marilynn and her Duosion?
Do you mind putting in Amy and her Slurpuff?
Lady and Potchy, Tyle and Dusk and maybe Ego and Grace? I don't have any sketches for Ego so I'll have to draw him real quick lol.