• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Team Phantom Rises Disscussion

Oh, cool, thanks ^^ Only Two Ocs right?

Name: Lance (Le Ice)
Home region: Numera
Numera is a dark and desolate island, with all manor of Pokemon variety. It is a high crime location, and the rest stop for most Pokemon smuggling operations. There are select community members trying desperately to clean up the region, and have it recognized as an official Pokemon liege area, but thus far the Society has ignored their requests.
Growing up there is hard, and usually shapes the trainers to be so.

Regions Traveled: Having grown up in Numera, Lance quickly became one of the stronger trainers there, aiding in taking down a criminal syndicate. He became the mock champion, but the title was stripped from him when the Society denied Numera official status. He spent a great deal of his time afterwards, rescuing Pokemon end ending criminals. His jobs have taken him to Sinnoh, Johto, Kanto, and even Alola. Though that last one may have been his employers attempting to give him a much needed break...
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 193lb (tis muscles)
Hair: Blonde nearly white
Eyes: Such a light colored blue they appear almost white with hints of blue in them. An Icy color that cuts into your very soul and being!
Clothing: He wears what fits... but his work attire is a black sweater with black cargo pants, and black work boots. It off sets his pale skin...
Identifying Marks: He has a claw mark scar running down his left arm.
Team: Valor (I see what you did here XD)
Pokémon (Species, Nickname, Gender, Ability, Hidden Power, Special Features, History/Personality, etc.):
He has quite a few friends. For the sake of space I'll only fill out his main party. If I have to bring in the others I will post their stats but I will attempt not to.
Charizard/ Bell/ Female/ Blaze/ hm?/ She's mute/ He grew up along side her/ She's rather kind and always looking out for her Icy.
Espeon/ Essy/ Female/ Synchronize/ ??/ Not really/ The youngest of the twin sisters he has/ Quiet and rather stoic. She tries hard to stay in charge.
Vaporeon/ Izzy/ Female/ Water Absorb/ ?/ Her fin has a nick in it/ The eldest of the twin sisters he has/ Out going and fun loving. She rather be a child then an adult.
Nidoqueen/ Nida/ Female/ Rivalry/ ?/ She has an 'x' shaped mark on her chest/ She and Lance go as far back as his childhood, playing with Bell and Nido alike/ She's motherly, but has a fierce temper.
Aggron/ Dust/ Male/ Sturdy/ ?/ He has damage on the hard plate metal by his head. A scratch by his nose/ Nearly as quiet as Lance, he rather prove himself through his strength than anything else.
Glaceon/ Dina/ Female/ Snow cloak/ ?/ Nope/ The daughter of Essy and Reem, she struggles to prove herself against her brothers and desperately tries to be like her mother.
~Boxed~
Tyranitar
/ Feraligator/ Zoroark

And second

Name: Skylar Valdez
Home region: Earth Realm 3
Regions Traveled: Alola, Kanto, Johto
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 152
Hair: Charcoal black
Eyes: Soft blue
Clothing: anything in style at the moment. Though he prefers cargo pants and work boots.
Identifying Marks: A hairline nick on his right brow
Team: Mystic
Pokémon (Species, Nickname, Gender, Ability, Hidden Power, Special Features, History/Personality, etc.):
Gerninja/ Sperk/ Male/ Torrent/ he wears a red bead bracelet on his left leg/ Merp/merp
Golduck/ Lennard/ Male/ Dampen/ he's missing a finger on his left hand/ Rescued by Skylar at a young age, he now treats the man as a butler would/
Feraligatr/ Abby/ Female/ Torrent/ Missing a tooth/ Probably Skylar's most volatile pokemon. She doesn't always listen and has been known to attack him on occasion.
Mantine/ Jack/ Male/ Swift Swim/ Cunning and kind, he's often seen helping out.
Milotic/ Saundra/ Female/ Marvel Scale/ Quiet and a bit vein.
Dewgong/ Billy/ Male/ Thick Fat/ Goofy and fun loving. He's head over flippers for Saundra.

(Can you tell who's been around longer?...)

Okay I have some time, so I posted. My posts are going to go slowly, and if I have not posted and you want to message me on discord (ONLY to check on my status) dm me for my username and numbers