• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Team GEN: The Conquest of the World.

Well, here is an idea I got. I wanted to create a Roleplay about an evil team, and this is what I thought. The only thing that I have not thought about is the region where we mainly focus the story (although probably we'll go to other regions along the story).

Welcome to Team GEN. We care for our dear planet and our Pokemon. We understand the importance of maintaining an equilibrium between the environment and human progress, but, lately, human progress was overwhelming and it's quickly destroying several biomes and consuming a lot of natural resources. So, from our organization, Team GEN (Acronym of Generating Environments Now) is trying to recover some of those ecosystems and taking care of careless Pokemon. Always remember that protecting the Earth and the biodiversity of the...

Not at all... Newcomer. That's just a mask. It's all a mask. Team GEN doesn't care for that at all. Behind the curtain, there is something darker. We wanna take control of all regions, by force. Science has always be stopped for the morality... You know... This is going too far, that's not moral, this can hurt someone... In our organization, we are sure that we could have achieved so many things by now. All stopped by moral rules. We must conquest all regions for imposing our ideals and achieve our objective. But do not forget to our "Mission" of protecting the world as long as we have enough technology to face this challenge.

Experimentation and science will be our weapons. We'll experiment with our Pokemon to make them stronger, and even with humans if it is necessaire.Genetics are the basis of life, that's the reason why we must capture Mew. That would mean a completely advance for our researches and investigations, so we'll be able to forget that "mask" you've heard before and manipulate the life itself.

Our headquarters are in what we know as the ARK, a crystal complex with connected to other several small complexes with the form of form of hemispheres. On the visible part of the complex there are big rooms recreating different biomes, but underneath the surface, there is a huge laboratory complex where we command our plans.
So... If you want to enter, you are welcome

Rules:
  • Be gentle with the other RolePlayers.
  • Please, write properly. We all commit mistakes (and I must admit that I may be probably the one that makes most), but please, try to avoid then as much as possible.
  • One line post will be not allowed.
  • Try to be regular replying, especially when someone is waiting for you to talk.
  • No Z-Moves will be allowed, and I may add Mega Evolution (after asking for permission) if I see that the posts are regular.
  • We will use this thread when we need to talk about the story.
  • Put in "Other" the word "Balloon" just to make sure you have read the rules.
  • You can play as 2 different characters: one, a member of the team; another, a "hero" that will try to stop us.

Character Info:
  • Name:
  • Appearance:
  • Personality:
  • Job: (grunt, scientist, mechanic, admin...)
  • Backstory:
  • Fight Theme: (I know that t this sound awkward, but I saw in other thread and I thought it may be a good idea)
  • Other:

Pokemon Team (remember, just until 6 Pokemon):
  • Nickname:
  • Pokemon Species:
  • Personality:
  • Other:

Before ending, I'll remind that I am open for ideas you propose. And other things... There will be only 3 admins (I'd like one to be a scientist, like a supervisor of all the experiments and that stuff, but it's not obligatory). I'd like to be the leader of the Team (I'll add my character bio when I can). I'll create the post when I think that we are enough people.