• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Team Fortress RP

This may be one of my more idiotic RP's...Thats saying something.
1. You must be either a red or BLU, no Gry
2. You MAY have Romance, No Descriptive Content
3. You MAY have a little bit of 2 Classes, *Scout, Medic, ECT* ONLY TWO!
4. Cookies n' cream.
5. I may need to add more.

Name:
Weapons:
Info:
Past:
Attire:
Personality(NOT NEEDED):

Name:Nito
Class:Scout/Spy(Scopy? Spout?)
Alliance:Red
Weapons:Hales Own Silver Botkiller MK.II Scattergun, Pretty Boys Pocket Pistol, Holy Mackerel/ Festive Sandman*W/ A knife at the end*, Cloak And Dagger*AKA: Cloak and do nothing*
Info:Nito Is Much like a Scout, Most Likely Going to the Front Lines, But Sometimes Tries to Keep a Low Profile.
Past:NIEN
Attire:The Cool Cats Cardigan, Troublemakers Tossle Cap., Hot Heels.
Personality(NOT NEEDED):

Name:Max
Class:Medic/Pyro(Medro? Pydic?)
Alliance:Blu
Weapons: Degreaser, Medi Gun, Ubersaw,
Info:Much of A Pyromaniac, But The Hurting Is not as Rewarding as the Healing
Past:Nope.
Attire:Just the Pyro gear With The Fire Proof Medic Robe
Personality(NOT NEEDED):

Last edited:
A TF2 RP? Seems interesting. I'd like to try my hand! And if possible, could I play Mr. Conagher (Engie) as well?

Name: The Commando (Real name unknown)
Class: Engineer/Scout
Alliance: RED
Weapons: Gemini (a blaster which fires lasers and can create a short shield), an SMG (that's actually good. It's not the crap's carbine.), The Handy Device (a mechanical wrist that he can switch between different modes)
Info: Has helped RED in secret before. Works alone, and has built himself a hidden outpost.
Past: A former Mann Co. employee, The Commando took himself and his inventions out when Grey Mann took over. He's been fighting alone all this time, but soon he'll meet up with some of the mercs.
Attire: Wears a red (if with BLU than a blue) scarf around his lower face, and wears a military vest and black suit with red (or blue) stripes.

He's the Commando. It's mainly that he's got the speed of the Scout and smarts of the Engineer.

On the topic of Engie, perhaps I could actually play Mr. Dell Conagher in the RP? It wouldn't be TF2 without the classic nine.

Name: Jem Longarm
Alliance: Blu
Class: Sniper/Demoman(Demper? Snipman?)
Weapons: Missile Launcher Mixed With A Sniper Rifle, Called Missile Rifle, Eyelander, Huntsman.
Info: Works From A high Point, But Useful In A Close Up Fight.
Past: Unknown
Attire: Bomb Beanie, Criminal Cloak, Golden Garment, Archer's Groundings.
Personality(NOT NEEDED): Rude, Arrogant, But Willing To Help His Team Win.

I know this is a strange concept for a TF2 character, but it was the best I could come up with.
Name: Ander Schultz
Class: Austringer (Offensive Class)
Alliance: BLU
Weapons: Bird of Prey (Primary), Handgun (Secondary), Gauntlet (Melee)
Info: His default weapons are a peregrine falcon, a flintlock pistol, and leather falconry gauntlets. When using his primary weapon, his Bird of Prey will attack one member of the opposing team until ordered otherwise. Of course, his bird can be killed as well.
Past: A former member of the Danish royal guard who stepped down from his position after a bought of mental illness. It was here that he realized his love for bird training; a trade that his father had always called his passion. Ander later went on from killing game for sport to killing people for money. He became a popular mercenary for his efficient assassination practices, as his birds are intelligent and masterly trained, making for a clean kill without getting the blood on his own hands.
Attire: A ushanka; a blue double button jacket; a black belt with a silver belt buckle; dark grey slacks; and black dress shoes.
Personality: A very dutiful and respectable man. Although bloodthirsty and visually intimidating, Ander is very enthusiastic and extroverted. He is very attached to his birds and tends to treat them as his equals.

Yeah, C's feeling kinda lonely. We also need some people to play the other classes. SOMEONE has to take at least the Spy.

FYI for people who don't know, I'm also taking Engie.

I'd say either 2fort or Well.
Also, question. Does this take place before, during or after Grey Mann's takeover of Mann Co.? Because if it's before then I'll have to remake my character's backstory, as the takeover of Mann Co. is part of it.

For formality's sake, I'm going to make a character sheet for Engie.

Name: Dell Conagher
Class: Engineer
Weapons: The Rescue Ranger, The Shoulder Sentry (a smaller level 1 sentry gun that Engie carries on his shoulder, I can explain how it works later), Wrench, Construction PDA
Alliance: RED
Info: The classic Engie from TF2 that you know and love.
Past: Unknown. However, he did create the life extension machines for the Mann brothers and the Operator.
Attire: Hat With No Name, Builder's Blueprints, Idea Tube, Rocket Operator, Iron Fist, Roboot, classic goggles

Alright, so this means that RED and BLU are allied. Or perhaps Mr. Conagher and the Commando could be the ones that propose the alliance?
On that topic, we should figure out something. Out of the main nine characters, who's on RED and who's on BLU?

And Heres His New Attire, Got The Old One Out? Good.
Name:Nito
Class:Scout/Spy(Scopy? Spout?)
Alliance:Red
Weapons:Hales Own Silver Botkiller MK.II Scattergun*On Rare occasions, Australium Scattergun.*, Black Dahlia*Pistol*, Holy Mackerel/ Festive Sandman*W/ A knife at the end*, Cloak And Dagger*AKA: Cloak and do nothing*
Info:Nito Is Much like a Scout, Most Likely Going to the Front Lines, But Sometimes Tries to Keep a Low Profile.
Past:NIEN
Attire: Xeno Suit, Southie Shinobi, Hermes, Or In Short Cases,
loadout.png

Personality(NOT NEEDED):