• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Team Cosmic: Evil team RP Discussion

What region should the rp take place in?

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johto

• Hoenn

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Unova

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Kalos

• Alola

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
You have joined the new Team Cosmic. This team is primarily focused around Fighting and Ghost type pokemon and there goal is to obtain all of the Z-Crystals and capture the Mythical Marshadow as they believe that they can harness the power of the Z-stones and Marshadow to unlock a pokemon's true potential to create more powerful pokemon which they can use to control the regions and soon the World!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now just a few Rules:
we will only have 3 Admins so first come first serve
you can have up to three characters
team cosmic is mainly focused on ghost and fighting types so please have at least one pokemon of each of those typing's
No mega or Legendary pokemon
No God modding
Have fun!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bios:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory: (optional)
Other: (optional)

Pokemon:
Species:
Nickname: (optional)
Personality:
Appearance:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Bio's

Name: Yvonne Cain
Personality: Yvonne is a perfectionist and wants everything to be done a specific way and that there is no room for failure in Team Cosmic. Yvonne handpicks who joins Team Cosmic by testing the applicants in many different trials and will only accept 1 or 2 people from the hundreds that might apply.
Appearance: Yvonne has long black hair that slowly turns to green as it gets to the bottom, she has orange eyes and wears a long black lab coat, a white shirt, a pair of black pants, a pair of black boots and a pair of white gloves.
Backstory: Unknown
Other: N/A

Species: Kommo-o
Nickname: N/A
Personality: Kommo-o is very competitive and hates to lose Kommo-o doesn't really care what it does as long as it gets to show off its strength.
Appearance: Normal

Species: Shedinja
Personality: N/A

Species: Infernape
Personality: Infernape is hot headed and is very easily aggravated even the slightest thing could set him off .

Species: Aegislash
Personality: Aegislash is calm and collected it does everything with grace and perfection like its master.

Species: Lucario
Personality: Lucario is much like his trainer and believes in absolute perfection. Lucario tries his hardest do do everything perfectly the way his master wants him to do it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader:
Yvonne Cain @Lil Eliza123

Admins:
Diane Harper @Crims0n
Ivan Bar @koopa000
Luke Hall @Rhabby

If anyone has any ideas for the plot of the rp please let me know, I'm open to suggestions

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Diane Harper
Personality: Diane is demanding and forces everyone that's under her to do things her way. Not merciful and not modest. Diane usually goes all out on everything. She is determined to finish everything diligently.
Appearance: Diane has brown blonde long ombré hair with hazel eyes. Black crop top paired with skinny blue jeans. She wears black combat boots and cute earings and necklace as accessories.
Backstory: (optional) Will be revealed during the rp
Other: (optional) N/A

Pokemon: (Assuming admins only get 3-4 Pokemon)

Species: Froslass
Personality: Calm, Mature

Species: Chandelure
Personality: Fiesty, Energetic

Species: Gallade
Personality: Loyal, Determined

Species: Toxicroak
Personality: Laidback, Unwilling

Last edited:
Bios:
Name: Ivan Bar
Personality: laid back, very intelligent
Appearance: wears a jacket over a shirt both in the team color, grey pants and black shoes
Backstory: (optional) to be revealed

Pokemon:
Species: Drapion
Nickname: (optional): Drake
Personality: act tough but is very caring
Appearance: Shiny

Pokemon:
Species: Rotom
Nickname: (optional): Volt
Personality: a prankster
Appearance: normal

Pokemon:
Species: Mimikyu
Nickname: (optional): Mini
Personality: kind of a Dandere
Appearance: normal

Pokemon:
Species: Heracross
Nickname: (optional): Sakura
Personality: is very kind but can get frustrated at times
Appearance: is female

Also I thought there is usually only 3 admins

Well that's an interesting question and I understand that right now
Z-crystals are only obtainable in Alola but I don't think that they will just leave it there and it's most likely that the Z-crystals will be obtainable in future games like zygard, you are able to create the 100% form just by obtaining the zygard pieces in alola when according to other sources the zygard pieces are scattered all over the world, it's not exactly the same situation but it adds to the point

Bio:
Name: Luke Hall
Personality: Luke is a very carefree guy normal, but is very serious when it comes to his work and securing success in what he does.
Appearance: Luke looks like your average, athletic, teenager. He is lightly tanned, has dirty blonde hair, and has blue eyes. He wears black jeans, black running shoes, and a white long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up. The 'Team Cosmic' logo is printed on the front of it in a dark blue.
Backstory: Luke was a normal child and turning his early teenage years he was actually a normal Pokemon trainer. He came across Team Cosmic and ended up joining and eventually made his way up to Admin. (Very detailed, I know.)

Pokemon:
Species: Blaziken
Personality: Basically acts like Luke's best friend and is very loyal to him. (Was his first Pokemon)
Appearance: Regular Blaziken.

Pokemon:
Species: Hawlucha
Personality: Acts like a classic Mexican wrestler and likes to show off.
Appearance: Regular Hawlucha

Pokemon:
Species: Decidueye
Personality: Loyal to Luke, enjoys to battle.
Appearance: Regular Decidueye

Pokemon:
Species: Gengar
Personality: Just flat out creepy and likes to lick things.
Appearance: Regular Gengar

THE LORD'S JUDGEMENT WILL THINK ABOUT THIS RP AND PONDER THE LIFE ESSENCE OF LIFE

Yea sure, I'll join... Lemme go make my character

*sees that three-admin limit has been reached* Again. Life really hates me when it comes to these RPs. ;-; Guess I'll just make a--HOLD ON A SEC!!!! Could I maybe use my own team as a rival team? With a changed motive to match the plot of the RP, of course.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Hi there. This RP does look interesting so I could maybe send in a form for a lower ranking member of team Cosmic. What I would say is, you are going to ask for permission to use z crystals but what about Marshadow? Do you not need permission to use him?