• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Team Checking... As usual

Not so sure if the current team i have is at its full potential (1 factor being none of them are at 100), so, going with the flow of the rest of the people, gonna have my team checked out by the pros.

Charizard @ lvl 80
Jolly
236 HP
Attack: 174
Defence: 158
Sp. Attack: 198
Sp. Defence 166
Speed 226

Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Fly
Blast Burn

Tyranitar @ 71
Docile
246 HP
Attack: 219
Defence: 176
Sp. Attack: 157
Sp. Defence: 170
Speed: 122

Crunch (replacing with dark pulse)
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Hyper Beam

Dragonite @ 64
Adamant
211 HP
Attack: 247
Defence: 148
Sp. Attack: 131
Sp. Defence: 148
Speed: 127

Dragon Rush
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Outrage

Nidoking @ 63
Relaxed
187 HP
Attack: 158
Defence: 128
Sp. Attack 126
Sp. Defence 109
Speed: 136

Earth Power
Megahorn
Horn Attack
Double Kick

Feraligatr @ 58
Brave
186 HP
Attack: 170
Defence: 153
Sp. Attack: 123
Sp. Defence: 108
Speed: 99

Waterfall
Surf
Hydro Cannon
Crunch

Lugia @ 76
Quirky
279 HP
Attack: 175
Defence: 238
Sp. Attack: 167
Sp. Defence: 258
Speed: 198

Extrasensory
Recover
Hydro Pump
Aeroblast

Please review!

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Is this team going to be for battling other people with? If so, then your team is far below 100% :X
I would strongly suggest you read over this thread here

If your team is solely for in-game purposes and you don't intend to face other people with it, then I should inform you that you're no longer allowed to post those in the clinic. When the forums borked and got rebooted from scratch, the clinic rules changed a bit [at least, I assume that's when it went into effect]

Anyhow, suggestions for your team:
- Blast Burn, Hyper Beam and all attacks like them are a major no-no when facing other players. The turn spent recharging can be used to set-up any number of unstoppable forces while you can't do anything, especially if you'd have to switch out after the recharge turn.
- None of your pokemon seem to be EV trained. Tyranitar's attack should have been about 200 by the time it was level 50 assuming a semi-standard build.
- Level doesn't really matter. Once they know all of the attacks you want them to and have been EV trained, you can set levels to 50 or 100 when battling other players. Pokemon above/below the set level will be temporarily changed to match it.
- Finally, Lugia is considered 'Uber' among most players. Using it in battle won't be allowed in most places :S

I'll be a bit more detailed if you can edit your team to follow the guidelines in the thread I linked to above :)

[Edit]
Check my sig for a decent Nidoking that isn't hard to get :)