• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Teachers

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Does anybody here/has anybody here have/had a teacher you just can't stand? I do. My science teacher.

I got into an 'arguement' with him earlier. I'm really pissed off with him and how he treats Natalie and Sam, and doesn't treat Josh. He's always uber fast at telling Nat/Sam to shut up, but when Josh is being his arrogant bar-steward self, he ignores it. Right behind his back, me and Josh had an arguement (which I won obviously - Josh is too stupid to realise I was calling him and ignorant, arrogant little twat).

Anyways, I won, and Nat's now my best friend.

But does anyone here have a teacher/have had a teacher they just couldn't stand?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Have fun with that, Coco! :wink:
It's a sad truth, though. No matter how great a teacher you are someone is usually always going to hate you. Law of averages maybe?

Anyways, there are a few professors in my Nursing program who I can't stand: one because she was just all around an insentitive person, the other because she was trying to tell me what to do when it wasn't her right whatsoever. As much as I love people "looking out for me" (/sarcasum) I'd rather deal with problems myself or be approached by the right people (not some prof. who think's she's all that). That woman was totally out of line, and the hell she caused me that semester had me on the verge of cracking.

Some people don't know when to back off :?

That's my big problem for teachers. They always try to "help" you out. But in fact, they never leave you the hell alone. I hate that with a burning passion.