• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

TCG new expansion + World Championship

Eh... Anyone into TCG here? :)

New expansion "Steam Siege" provides many new cards and (what's most exciting to me) dual type cards like Fairy/Psychic Gardevoir or Fire/Water Volcanion.

Also new championship is getting closer and closer and I can't wait to see brand new tactics or/and totally known and old school ones refreshed.

What are your opinions guys?

I bought a box of steam siege last week. Really disappointed, it seems to be a quite awkward set. Yes I do like the dual type cards, but they are a bit niche, I'm also really annoyed we have another gardevoir ex, generations is plugging the old gardevoir and mega, now we have another and another mega, when there are other pokémon capable of mega evolving that we should have had in a set by now, instead we get 2 gardevoirs, I now have every gardevoir ex from gen 6 and when i get the standard art mega from steam siege I'll have all the megas too. Where's my mega garchomp ex?!