• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Tatile's looking for Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not entirely sure why, but I have the sudden urge to get those silly things. In return I can get a fair few Sinnoh Pokemon, not including Legendaries or Spiritomb (I haven't got another DS nor have I had the chance to sit down and run around with Xanth). I've also got several other non-Sinnoh's, as one would expect.

So, without further ado, I would like:

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile

As I have Emerald and Sapphire I don't need any of those starters, and I've already gotten the Sinnoh ones via the GTS.

So, if you have any of these available, just let me know, either here or by PM. Let me know what Pokemon you want in return (or possibly random items, not TM's though, sorry, I've not any of those spare); obviously getting specific natures will take time, as will breeding moves.

Thanks in advance guys.

I can get you Bulbasaur and Squirtle, any gender.

If you have any extra of the R/S/E starters than I would like to trade.

I appreciate the offer Gaby (I'm assuming I can call you that), but annoyingly enough my DS hates me. Why is this important you may ask? Well, LoN has already, kindly, bred me my wanted critters, I just can't them from him quite yet, nor can he get the critters I offer in return.

In retrospect, I should have locked/closed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.