• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tanzo Region League RP

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Take on the challenging Tanzo region gyms and elite four and tackle the ever dominant Team Sound in this RP! To join,sign up at the discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/tanzo-region-pokemon-league-discussion.17098/

The wind breezed over the quiet Lifelong Town. Hardly anyone lived here, yet, there was enough housing space for many. Professor Cherry sat eagerly in a chair in her laboratory to the end of the town, awaiting for new trainers to arrive, to take up the task of filling their pokedex. The Tanzo region itself did indeed have pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola, meaning it was the perfect place to fill up the pokedex. There was also the pokemon league challenge. Professor Cherry and her husband had been forging this league for a while now and it had gone through many changes, yet, it was still one of the most challenging. Cherry knew new trainers could only arrive in Tanzo via the airfield on the cliff edges or via a ship, so she looked out her window every so often as to make sure.

Melody stood on a large ship that was taking trainers to Lifelong Town from the other regions. For a while, she wanted to see the great Tanzo region-one which had an insanely difficult league. Her father and mother had adopted her after finding her on the streets of Lifelong Town itself. He took her from that same town to another region-the Azoro region. However, her father had died from a disease. Her mother waved goodbye when that strict parent had gone and allowed Melody to travel with her companion, Cleffa to the region. Melody heard the sounds of Wingulls flying and even saw a Wailmer in the water. After the grueling 4 day trip, she arrived in Lifelong Town. However, there was a loud crash as another ship crashed into the side of the one Melody was in. Jumping down from the sky, Melody could see from the side of the ship that there were men and women in black clothes and hoodies attacking with their pokemon. Fleeing for her life, she went down the stairs to her cabin, sirens playing their alert sound. She tripped over. She got up and saw one of the black clothed grunts with a Whismur. Whismur attempted to tackle her. A man in a suit was behind them.

"What's...going on...Cleffa!" Melody became deaf for a few seconds and even lost sight as another Whismur jumped onto her face.

She awoke. The grunts had gone. The young man, who was about Melody's age, lifted her hand.

"Did my Cleffa get rid of them?" Melody asked.

"Sadly no...you look wounded. My name's Tomlin. You're going to be alright."

"My name's Melody."

"Melody! I'll get a doctor to look at you. We're both bounded for Lifelong Town so when we do dock, i'll make sure you're healed up."

"Thanks!"

Tomlin grabbed Melody's hand and took her to an infirmary. It turned out that the attack had been carried out by the villanious Team Sound. A number of passengers had actually died and had been kidnapped. The captain was able to get out of the Team Sound ship's way and dock the ship at the harbour. For some reason, the Team Sound ship had gone away. It was just an ordinary Team Sound terrorist attack. When the doors of the ship were finally opened to Melody she was so relieved. Tomlin followed her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beruto came out of the ship before noticing a boy and a girl that caught his eye. Beruto walked over to them before realizing who the woman was. "Hello in Beruto I swear I've seen you on tv before"Beruto said to the girl infront of him.

Melody, who believed the strange guy was talking to her turned to him but she was silent.

"You'll have to excuse my friend over here." Tomlin said. "She's very shy. I'm Tomlin Echoes. Beruto's your name huh? Very exotic. Where do you come from? Presumably it's the Azoro region, since you just came out of the same ship we were from?!"

Melody tapped Tomlin's shoulder from the side and whispered. "I thought we were going to the lab?"

"We can bring him along as well if I think he's here for the same reason we are. I mean, everybody on this ship should be new trainers." Tomlin whispered back to the young girl.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Liam got out of the ship and immediately saw two trainers in front of him. Regem followed his trainer out and was happy to be in the fresh air. He looked at the trainers and their Pokemon and decided they were good enough. He hopped to the Pokemon and cheerfully said, in Pokemon Talk,"Nice to meet you!" Liam went to where his Pokemon and the trainers were and introduced himself," Hi there, nice to meet you. I assume you're all starting trainers, like me, and are headed for the lab. Correct? Anyways, this is my friend and partner, Regem." He already felt happy that he could make friends so fast. "I hope they like me," Liam thought a bit worried.

"Yes we are going to the lab! I've recieved an invitation from Professor Cherry to come to her lab here in Lifelong town. It appears this nice girl i've just met also recieved the invitation." Tomlin said to Liam. "Name's Tomlin by the way. That girl's called Melody." Tomlin pointed to the short quiet girl beside him. "And that's Beruto." Tomlin pointed to the other young man. "What about the attack on the ship? I've heard some trainers were abducted. They say those were Team Sound grunts! What do you guys think of the whole matter?"

Cruz stepped off of the ship. Now was his time. He seemed to be the only experienced trainer of the group, but he wasn't going to take it for granted. As he stepped off he saw several trainers engaged in conversation. He overheard an older guy -maybe a little older than him- ask the others what they thought of the terrorists. Cruz stepped into the empty part of the circle and said, "They're terrorists who think they got it down right. Let me tell you, they don't." His thick eyebrows furrowed until he said, "Some people don't understand. Back off and leave us alone!" he shouted at the empty spot where the ship was. He turned back to the group and said in a dazzling smile, "I'm Cruz. Griffon. And this-" He threw out an ultra ball that released a Houndoom when it hit the ground, "Is Anubis."

"I didn't quite catch a glimpse of what they were trying to do, but i've checked a news bulletin and I think they are from a group known as Team Sound." Tomlin said to Cruz. "I think they left after achieving what they wanted. Name's Tomlin by the way." The young man said, putting his hand out to Cruz. "Nice to meet ya!"

Melody fixed her eyes on Cruz. She didn't say anything. "Oh, that's Melody, we also just met on the ship during the attack. She's kind of shy." Tomlin explained.

Conner grumbled bitterly to himself as he walked off the ship, it was the same bitter grumbling that had begun as soon as the Team Sound villains left the ship. "Those Cowards, how dare they attack us and leave!" he growled causing Litleo to look up and growl as well, but Conner's fit was soon distracted by the new town ahead of him. "Lee?" the small pokemon's tail wagged as he jumped up onto a stone and gave a triumphant roar, Conner grinned at his pokemon and thought to himself 'Tanzo Elite Four here we come'. Not far from him was a group of trainers of varied ages gathered in a circle, they seemed to be talking about the attack on the ship. Conner patted Litleo's head before walking towards the group with his lion cub pokemon in tow.

Tomlin noticed Conner but didn't say anything because he was distracted with Cruz and the others.

"I'll talk to him." Melody whispered to Tomlin. Melody was a pretty, yet shy girl. She found that she was better talking to people younger than her anyway.

"Hi?!" Melody said, in an odd tone to Conner. She didn't normally talk first in a conversation.

Athena stood on the deck of the ship, leaning on the railing. Her black tie flapped gently in the sea breeze. She looked out into the distance, wondering what those grunts wanted and where they were going to strike next. While lost in thought, her Eevee walked up next to her and nudged her leg gently. Athena looked down, giving her Pokemon a smile.

"Let's get going," she said to her companion.The girl picked up her bag and disembarked the ship, Eevee following next to her. Once on land, Athena looked around and spotted a group of people talking to each other. She walked over to the group. "What's going on here?"

[OOC: So I changed my Pokemon to Eevee from Sylveon. Didn't realize it was supposed to be a stage one, my fault.]

(OOC: It would be best to do so but I think that if you did not realise the rule then it need not apply, I only introduced it just now)

Tomlin was lecturing the whole group about the Tanzo region and how they all needed to visit Proffessor Cherry to get a pokedex and poke balls to start the journey. "Hi. We're all introducing ourselves! I'm Tomlin, who are you?"

"I think we all better start heading to the lab!" Melody said but only really Tomlin, who was next to her, could hear.

"That's Melody, by the way." Tomlin added.

A helicopter breezed over Lifelong Town. In it, a reporter to Tanzo Prime-a company which reported news going on in the Tanzo region. In the helicopter were a group of reporters. The driver had dropped off reporters in different towns. The only one left was a talented reporter by the name of Bree. She seemed foreign, but she came to the Tanzo region and became a famous reporter. She had a white scarf and she was there to report the terrorist attack. The helicopter displayed footage of the trainer ship. It had a large dent in the side where the Team Sound ship had crashed into and another one, which appeared as a crater in the other side of the ship.

"I'm live from Lifelong town, where the ship containing Trainers from various regions, has docked at the port in Lifelong town. About 1 hour ago, the ship was attacked by an unidentified ship, now believed to be associated with the terrorists Team Sound. They attacked the ship themselves and kidnapped many trainers, who were going to be starting their journey. They also brutally injured many trainers." The camera footage of the attack and the current state of the ship was shown. It was displayed on a large screen that had been deployed in Lifelong town. Most cities and towns had these bulletins displayed on skyscrapers and on large buildings too, but Lifelong town wasn't that big. Bree was a flying type trainer, but also loved to use weather pokemon. Her Castform, Oracorio, Skarmory,Altaria and Talonflame flew in the air around the helicopter to assist her.

AMJ sigh as the ship finally docked. She was hugging Chastiefol, her Rowlet, the whole ride since 1 she was getting a bit of a motion sickness, which can only be cured by cuddling something 2 the whole attack thing put a lot of stress on her, good thing she was prepared. Her amber eyes glided towards the three unconscious people beside her, three of them had feathers stuck in there shoulders, back and torso. The feathers had a purple liquid dipped into it.

AMJ narrowed her eyes at them, she was no foreigner towards violence in fact she was an expert at avoiding and protecting herself from it. She and Chastiefol had conducted moves that will not only affect Pokémon but also their trainers. Fighting in that way is unfair but villains don't play fair so why should she? No she is not a villain mind you but many seems to have thought so. Which is also the reason why she decided to go to this new region for a new start hopefully people here are not so judgemental.

"I'm Athena, and this is Eev," Athena introduced herself and her Pokemon. She looked around at the group. "Quite an interesting group we have here."

Eevee wandered around the group, looking at the different trainers and Pokemon. Once it was done with looking at the group, Eevee rejoined its trainer.

AMJ walked out of the ship and stretched, Chastiefol landing on her head messing it up even more but AMJ didn't care. She looked around and saw a police nearby and lo and behold it's Officer Jenny! She walked towards her "Um... Officer, there sort of a trio of unconscious grunts on the ship. They need medical attention." She informed meekly before running off.

She breathe in as she looked around the place "Alright where's the lab?" She asked no one in particular as she looked around the new place.

Officer Jenny called for the medical services to patch up the grunts that remained on the ship after AMJ called her over. Immediately after this, the grunts were arrested. However, the police force didn't have much power in Tanzo. Their actions were monitored by Team Sound itself.

After Tomlin said a bit about his background to Athena (He came from a foreign region originally to meet his family who lived here), his thoughts started to turn to moving on.
"Guys, we should all travel around Tanzo together, collecting the gym badges along the way!" Tomlin announced to the group. "Come on, let's go to the lab!" Tomlin started walking towards a long, large building with a white roof. Melody followed with her pokemon, Cleffa, who was now on her shoulder.

Proffessor Cherry sat in her lab reading a pokemon proffessor's magazine written by Professor Oak. A group of trainers had already recieved their poke balls and pokedexs and she was awaiting the next batch. She occassionally gave out starter pokemon to the desperate. She wore a white lab coat and glasses and she was particularly tall. Her assistant, Alice loved to research pokemon with her and give out pokemon to the starting trainers. Alice had just had the time to dye her hair from a blank white colour to a brown colour. She saw trainers approaching, led by Tomlin.

Cherry stopped reading and looked up, seeing Tomlin at the door. "It's time for another batch!" She said to Alice.

AMJ was near the lab after many embarrassing asked for direction moments, but as she near the lab she notice a bunch of other trainers going in the same direction. She had her hood up since she hates the day so she wasn't worry that they will know her specific gender or face. She looked at the ground before, as discreetly as she can be, rerouted her destination to a near Ice Cream Parlor which is a bit far from the lab. She'll get her turn when they leave for now she'll just enjoy her ice cream "C'mon Chastiefol, ice cream is not that bad." The Rowlet stubbornly shook its head before turning away. She sigh, well maybe half enjoy her ice cream.

Athena silently agreed with Tomlin by nodding her head slightly and followed him and Meolody to the lab. Eevee was close on her heel before Athena bent down and allowed Eev to hop up on her shoulder. Athena looked at buildings as they headed to the lab. She wasn't overly impressed with the port town, but it was different than her hometown of Goldenrod.

Conner's gaze went up to Meoldy, she seemed so uncomfortable. With a huff he rolled his eyes, he never understood why trainers thought they had to be nice to each other. After hearing Tomlin he scoffed and looked down at Litleo, obviously the older male was the unsaid leader of the group. He eyed each trainer in the small group of newcomers and accessed them slightly- Litleo, who was less judgey bounced around the feet of the trainers and occasionally purred as he looked up at them. As they neared the lab, Conner picked up Litleo who's tail lashed back an forth with distaste but he didn't complain. It wasn't amazing, nothing really special but Conner never really set high expectations for the place so he was alright with that. With a shrug Conner began to find windows among the group and he slipped between people until making his way to the front of the line, he was really in the front exactly but at least he could see where they were going from the spot he walked now.

After a couple of minutes of relishing the warmth rays of the sun. AMJ had grown bored and decided that, crowded or not she'll go to the lab grab a Pokémon and a pokedex before starting her exploration of the new region. Her Rowlet landed on her hooded head, as she race walked to the lab.

Boredom is a disease she always hated to have but seemed to always catch. She sigh. Her life sucks sometimes.

Kota had gotten off the ship and headed for the lab with his partner, Swirlix, also ignoring the other people that were also heading there. He was overly quiet for some reason, with the thoughts of meeting new people here, while also worrying about what happened on the boat. He sighed and continued down the path.

Tomlin dashed over to the door of the lab and held it open for Melody and the others. "Quick!" He shouted. Tomlin looked back over to the inside of the lab and he could already see a large group of trainers. Professor Cherry was standing in front of them and started to make a speech.

Melody walked inside, in a rush. "Whose idea was this?" Whispered Melody.

"Mine...we need to get the other trainers in here..." Tomlin replied.

Professor Cherry had begun her speach. "Welcome to the world of...."

Her assistant, Alice had immediately noticed Tomlin and Melody as they had entered and saw that they were late. She was the only one to walk over to them.

"There's another group coming! Stop the speach!" Tomlin said to Alice.

"I'm sorry but once Proffessor Cherry's started, she won't stop. I'm Alice, one of the Professor's assistants." The young woman said.

"I'm Tomlin, and that girl with me over there is Melody."

Tomlin had held the door open for a while now. Cherry had stopped speaking and gave all the trainers pokedexs and pokeballs, some starter pokemon for the newer ones, who hadn't got a companion pokemon. Melody approached Cherry.

"It seems I forgot about you two." Cherry said to Melody. Melody nodded. Alice whispered something in Cherry's ear. "I've been informed that another group of trainers in coming with you?"

"Yes!" Tomlin shouted.

"Normally, by this time, I wouldn't be accepting any more trainers to recieve their dexs and pokeballs." Cherry looked at the two. "But, i'll make an exception. One more group will be allowed to start their journey around the Tanzo region!"

"That's good news!" Tomlin cried. "I'm Tomlin and this is Melody" Tomlin pointed to Melody. "We got a good group of trainers going, I promise you!"

Melody stood in front of Cherry and waited for the others to arrrive.

AMJ set her eyes on the lab as she quicken her pace. She was about to push the door when "Normally by this time.... I wouldn't be accepting anymore trainers... receive... dexs and pokeballs." AMJ's heart quicken as she took in the information. She stayed by the door contemplating, planning.

If she doesnt get her dex she could still asked for a Rotomdex from Prof. Kukui but it will take time or she could asked one of the veterans for their pokedex, she'll have to modify it but it'll take longer than the order. Oh well, she'll just asked the Professor for one.

With a sigh she pushed the door open, to reveal the bunch of trainers from the ship earlier. She winced, she hates crowds. Pulling her hood down a bit she quickly made her way to the professor but since her attention was on the bunch she didnt notice the girl that she was about to collide into. Good thing her loyal Pokémon pulled her hood but it also caused her to lose her balance . She yelped as she fell to the floor, her hood was pulled a bit but it was still in place, thankfully. "Ow... was that necessary?" She asked the flying grass quill Pokémon who giggled at her.

AMJ flinched as she looked up at them. Her eye twitch not in annoyance but in nervousness. She hurriedly stood up, before bowing at them "I'm Asra Mikaela Jones. N-nice to meet you." She introduce herself in her panic state 'Great job, AMJ. First impression and you already got tag for being suspicious.' Her conscience said. 'Shut up.'

She force herself to calm down as she looked up at them again. However she avoided eye contact, as she looked to the floor, her hand scratching her cheek "I... um... it must be because I... sorta... stray from the group." She fake a cough in both of her nervousness and awkwardness.

Kota arrived at the scene to see AMJ, Tomlin and Cherry, still silent as usual. He could see that Asra was just like him, too. Sighing, he stood still whilst looking at the ground.

Tomlin pulled a wierd face at AMJ, but then smiled at her. "Nice name. I'm Tomlin. That's a nice name you have."

Melody empathised with AMJ's awkwardness. "I'm Melody" She whispered in the girl's ear. "Let's stick together."

Melody also noticed Kota arriving. Alice and Cherry were already on the scene.

"Alright then, anyone who missed the previous trips can tag along!" Cherry exclaimed, noticing Kota arrive. She felt sorry for him turning up late. Cherry walked back to her desk.

"You lot. All of you, this time. As you know, the Tanzo region contains many pokemon. As a pokemon researcher, it is my role to collect data about the interesting species that can be found here. I've assigned a large group already to help me fill up the data already using a device known as the Pokedex. I will always need the extra hand, because there are still some pokemon that I haven't found." As Cherry said this, her pokemon assistants, including Alice started to hand out Pokedexs. "You know, it's a good thing I keep spare pokedexs."

Cherry gave Melody and Tomlin their Pokedexs. "Where are you from?" Cherry asked Tomlin.

"I'm from a region just over the sea called the Ecktos region." Tomlin said. "I have an uncle who lives in Lifelong Town though."

"What was his name?" Cherry asked.

"Larry." Tomlin said.

"Larry...do I know anyone called Larry..." Cherry tried to think of all the residents of Lifelong Town. She had gotten to know most of them since it was a tiny community town.

"Larry Crabapple? As in, Professor Crabapple?"

"What?" Tomlin replied. "He was a professor?"

"I think he was the professor before I was around here..." Cherry said. "I saw him once at a professor conference. I think...he's dead now."

"Dead? But I came to Lifelong Town just to see him!"

"I'm sorry but he's dead." Cherry stated. "He passed away a month ago I think. Smart man...but he was always very comical and kept getting his research stolen."

"Who by?"

"Those Team Sound members of course! I forgot to ask, how did the ship ride go? I heard about the...attacks but...you didn't say anything about them?!"

"We survived. But a few people were reported missing."

"Thank goodness you're all okay!" Alice shouted.

Conner eyed the pokedex in his hand as he put Litleo down, "Pretty neat." he smirked quietly to himself. Kota and Arsa had both arrived late from the group. If they all got off the ship together it made him wonder where the other's went. They better not have already fought the gym! Shaking his head Conner shrugged before narrowing his eyes, "Where is the closest gym?" he asked Alice. He accepted the pokedex knowing it wouldn't be any extra trouble, but he honestly didn't care for such idle chatter.

"That would be Garristone City. It's not too far from here. All you have to do through route 1 and then through a small cave we call Crystal Cave. It's got a millitary base there. But be careful, as we have heard reports that there's hooligans around there. If I were you guys, I'd stick in a group." Alice explained.

Tomlin heard this, along with Melody and it gave him the buzz of competitiveness. "I suppose we all should have a shot at the League challenge!" He shouted. "Where do I sign up?"

"No need to sign up, you just have to turn up at the gyms!" Alice said, smiling at Tomlin.

"But first, you will need a strong team of pokemon." Professor Cherry added. "That's why I ordered a large shipment of these for you and the others." Cherry lifted a large box of pokeballs onto the table. It was already below half way in terms of how full it was. "Each one of you will get five pokeballs to get you started. Being as most of you here never have caught a pokemon yourselves, I guess this will help!" Cherry handed out 5 pokeballs to each of the trainers in the room.

"Cool." Tomlin said, looking at one of the pokeballs.

"I have some work to attend to. But, Alice, could you help show the ones who don't know how to...to maybe help them catch their first pokemon?"

"Sure!" Alice exclaimed. Alice started to collect all of her things into a bag.

"So where are you from?" Cherry asked Melody.

"Well...um..."

"Speak up!"

"In truth, I was found right here in Lifelong Town when I was 5 years old. I was...an orphan...but I found two foster parents who stopped by and saw me on these streets. They took me in as their own and took me to the Azoro region. It's a good distance from here..." Melody spoke up and it shocked Tomlin because he had seen her so quiet before.

"Do you not remember your time here before?"

"No..."

"Where did you get that Cleffa from?" Tomlin asked.

"My father, I mean...foster father, caught her for me. I've had for a long time now."

After about half an hour to 40 minutes later, Alice had finished collecting her things. A wieghty backpack was on her back. "Everyone follow me! We can catch pokemon together!"

"I guess i'll be seeing you guys!" Cherry said sweetly to Tomlin and Melody. "Do be careful and safe! Good luck on your pokemon league challenge!" Cherry waved and smiled as Tomlin and Melody started walking towards Alice.

"Thank you!" Tomlin shouted. "Thanks for everything!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Conner sat idly for what seemed to be an hour, small talk turned into conversations between some people but he just took a spot on the floor and sat down. Litleo ran circles around the lab, he was careful not to knock anything over in his playful rampage finaly Alice came back. Conner gritted his teeth as he examined the pokeball, Litleo was his partner for so long yet when he thought about it he had never caught a pokemon before. Litleo was abandoned with his pokeball, and Conner can't ever even remember thinking about catching another pokemon. With a shrug he stood and called Litleo to his side, "You ready to become champions?" he grinned at the small pokemon who whisked his tail and purred in response. Conner huffed as he followed Alice.

Melody and Tomlin stood outside the lab with Alice in front of them. "We'll go to route 1 to catch a pokemon." Alice said. She walked towards a long narrow path with trees on either side. There were groups of patches of long emerald green grass. Mostly normal type and bug type pokemon existed on this route, but sometimes there were pokemon of other types. Weedles and Caterpie nibbled the grass, with Sewaddles walking around near the trees. Pidgeys, Tailows, Pikkipeks and Fletchlings flew onto the trees, pecking nearby bug types they saw. Rattatas, Sentrets and Yungoos were fighting each other in packs up ahead in further pieces of grass and three Budews ansciously tried to avoid this conflict. There was a great number of youngster trainers in shorts on the sides of the route, training their pokemon. Two of them were even in the grass trying to catch rare pokemon.

Melody was yet to see her new best friend's companion pokemon. He hadn't even mentioned it.

"Right so the first thing to do is search for the pokemon you want." Alice said. She looked into the tall grass ahead and spotted a Poochyena. "I think that will do!" She got closer to the pokemon. Next, Alice sent out her pokemon, a Sneasel. "You've got to take out your pokemon and then weaken it. Sneasel, use quick attack!" Sneasel dashed forward towards the Poochyena. The Poochyena was hit and was pushed back considerably. "Now, throw your poke ball!" Alice threw the poke ball at the Poochyena and it wobbled three times and clicked. "There! That's how you catch a pokemon! Who wants this pokemon? I have plenty already!"

"Me!" Tomlin exclaimed.

"Alright." Alice gave the pokeball to Tomlin.

"Thanks."

Tomlin sent out his companion pokemon, which happened to be a Yanma. Next, Tomlin spotted a pokemon-a Starly. He had Yanma distract the Starly. A tackle attack weakened the Starly. Tomlin tossed the ball and it wobbled three times and clicked. Tomlin celebrated. "Yes!"

"Well done." Alice looked at the others. "Well, I guess I have to go. I've got research to do and a lot scheduled. I guess I'll be seeing you guys sometime soon hopefully. If you have any problems, stop by. I'll leave you guys to it!" Alice wandered off, back to Lifelong Town.

"Bye!" Tomlin shouted, at the top of his voice. He couldn't believe she was going already but knew he could teach the others should they get stuck.

"Sounds easy!" Conner smirked before walking away from the group. He was the first to depart from the herd of trainers and rolled his eyes, some of them were too shy for their own good. "Alright pal, this is your chance to get some training in. I mean it's obvious you're already more experienced than some of the other guys over there. But we gotta make sure we win." he grinned cockily before a whirling ball of black and red flew over his head. Conner just hardly ducked the attack, "Hey no fair! You're suppose to aim for my pokemon!" he huffed irritably before looking at the poin-bug type. He didn't know what it was, but it looked cool. "Venipede." the pokemon hissed as Litleo charged at it with a tackle. "Headbutt!" Conner commanded not giving the Venipeded time to get to his feet. Conner then tossed a pokeball onto the pokemon who got sucked in and within 3 beeps Conner knew he had begun to fulfill his team. Although that one guy, Tomlin, he had 3 pokemon already. With a shrug Conner knelt down and patted Litleo's head who purred and pranced triumphantly in a circle. Conner then released his Venipede who glared at Conner before hissing and turning his back to the boy, after scanning the small bug-like creature Conner gave it a thumbs up of approval, "Poison type, eh? Welcome to the team." he grinned before looking up to see how the others were progressing. Venipede didn't mind the praise as Litleo tapped it and it unfurled itself to make it look larger. Then Venipeded took off in a mad chase after the cub, Litleo who was much more agile than his buggy teammate ran happily with his new 'play mate'.

Last edited:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
[Narrator]
(In Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh)

Here we have the house of the Atmos family. You see... In this strange family, there is three mothers and one son. The three mothers, Lithia, Strata, and Tropae each represent Pokemon Trainer, Coordinator, and Breeder separately. However, their son is a different case. Young Paeon Kanestu Atmos, or PK for short, wants to be a Pokemon Caretaker, an expert in Pokemon care. That would be fine... If he wasn't such a Scaredy Meowth! He's scared by anything sneaking up on him! And don't get me started on Beldum, any fire type, big or small... He's afraid. Anyways, here we see the family wishing their young PK of on an adventure.

"So... the Tanzo region?" "Yes sweetheart, and don't forget, we can just get Tropae to give you the puppy dog eyes." "... That's a lost cause... But... will I see you again?" Of course sweetheart, we love you and wish you the best of luck."

As PK flies away from his home, with only his Beldum and his bag... we can only find out what happens next as the journey continues...

Orson would be at the airport, Staravia Airlines. "Tanzo is the name, right, mother?" Orson asked. Her mother would nod. Orson would look at the blue skies of Rioma, and wish it goodbye. The plane would take off as Orson cuddles Jet and the plane lands in Tanzo, and Orson would wake up, running out and smelling the air.

AMJ gulped as she pulled her hood to cover her face, well half of her face. 'That went... well' she thought as she followed the group. She'd saw many people catch Pokémon they either weaken it first before catching them or they could just steal it from someone else's possession. She sighed as she purposely let herself get left behind. She stopped and watched the group walked in further in the Route, once they were out of sight she backtracked before she rerouted away from the path and into the woods.

Chastiefol was high in the air but not exactly out of the tree lines, she followed the Grass Quill Pokémon being careful to push away any obstacles that stand on her path. After a couple of minutes of walking they finally reach "A pond?" She looked up at Chastiefol questioningly, "Let-row rowlet." Chastiefol crooned as he landed at the edge of the pond, AMJ giggled "If your thirsty then you could have just told me." She said before walking over to the Pokémon.

They both lounge at the edge of the pond, with Chastiefol drinking from it. AMJ sighed as she felt a little sleep, she yawned, her eyes drooping until "ROW!" Surprised AMJ turned to her Pokémon who was sent back by a bubble head Pokémon. Wait, what?

AMJ blinked as she stared at the spider-like Pokémon with a water bubble on its head. The Pokémon suddenly turned towards causing her to flinch "Dewpider!" It declared before releasing a String Shot attacked towards her, or at least thats what she thought. AMJ moved quickly, her years of experience from being a street rat kicking in, but what she didnt know is that the 'String Shot' was actually 'Spider Web'. The string split forming a web that caught her foot, she gasped as she landed face first to the ground. "Dewpider!" It shouted before preparing another attack towards her, fortunately, Chastiefol tackled the bug/ water Pokémon which sent it flying to the pond.

Chastiefol flew towards her using Peck to remove the web, AMJ rubbed her knees before standing up. They both looked at the pond and saw Dewpider on the other side. It turned towards them "Dew-pider!" It roared before it releases multiple bubbles. "Leafage!" Chastiefol flew up, leaves encircling him and glowing bright green, it shot towards the bubbles exploding into dew drops upon contact, the attack cleared the bubbles away and attacked Dewpider. It was super effective.

Dewpider weakly stood up but was having immense difficulty at it. AMJ shuffled in her bag before pulling out an empty Pokéball, she handed it to Chastiefol who flew towards the Dewpider. Once directly on top of the bug/water Pokémon he dropped the Pokéball, it dropped in it's water bubble falling down until it bump the Pokémon's head. A red beam shot out and hit Dewpider, the beam then sucked in the Pokémon, encapsulating it. The Pokéball rolled and shifted, once, twice and thrice... "Capture Success." AMJ said. As Chastiefol delivered the Pokéball to her, she took it and Chastiefol landed on her head.

"Oh, I'm certain this'll be easy and understandable." Kota thought sarcastically as he took one of the Pokeballs and went into the luscious grass in search of a Pokemon. He searched until he found a Shroomish. "Hm. This one looks promising. Alright, Swirlix, lets go!" said Kota as he sent the cotton candy Pokemon into battle against the small mushroom. "Swirlix, use Fairy Wind!" he continued and Swirlix did, and after getting damage in on it, he threw the Pokeball. 1... 2... 3... Click! The Shroomish was successfully captured. "Nice!" Kota smiled and picked up the Pokeball, putting it in his bag where he also kept Swirlix. "Good job Swirlix. Return." He said as he put Swirlix back into its ball.

AMJ let out Dewpider to get to the Pokémon "Hm~ how about... Triton?" she asked as she twirled the pencil in her fingers. "Der!" The water bubble Pokémon cheerfully said, AMJ grinned writing the name down. "Ok, I think its time to get back to the group, yeah? I'm sure they didnt notice us leave, so it'll be fine as long as we get there on time." Chastiefol nodded in agreement flying up into the air this time he was really out of the tree lines, searching it for the group. "Row!" He shouted as he flew towards the group's direction. AMJ returned, Triton into his Pokéball before following Chastiefol in a sprint. A few minutes later she arrived at there spot, she panted and lie down to a nearby tree and watched them catches Pokémon. Chastiefol flew down and landed on her lap, she patted its head for a job well done since she's to tired to say it herself.

Conner sat criss-crossed as he scanned the group, some kids went in for round two but he was perfectly fine with ended his 'capturing quest' for now. Litleo let out a small roar as he pounced from behind causing Conner to lurch forward and gag, he sputtered slightly before turning to see the small pokemon beside Venipede, at least those two were getting along. A girl (AMJ) had just arrived and laid down by a tree, what made her so tired? He narrowed his eyes, were had that girl gone? It seemed she was disappearing and reappearing all day. He sat for only a moment longer before standing, he wasn't the kind of person to sit while his questioned remained unanswered. She was one of the younger trainers in the group as well, Conner walked up to the girl and gave her a blank stare. "Tired?" he asked, "It hardly been an hour." he gruffly stated as Litleo raced to be by his side and Venipede reluctantly followed.

Melody looked around, in a 360 turn. She saw the people in the group easily finding and catching pokemon. She saw Tomlin catch the Starly, Connor's successful attempt at the Venipede and became jealous at seeing Kota catch a Shroomish, one of Melody's favourite pokemon. Noticing AMJ's Dewpider finally inspired Melody to go forward. She needed to do something on her own. She needed to catch a pokemon.
In the trees, a song started to be sung. It was a lone Chatot. The parrot pokemon had migrated all the way from tropical islands and warmer jungle-like climates in the region, but it would only be for a few days. It immediately stood out to Melody because the other bird pokemon flew away from it. Melody could relate to this pokemon, being socially isolated herself. She walked up to it and threw a pokeball at the Chatot. It wobbled twice, then broke out. Noticing this, Melody started to run up to Chatot. Chatot started to fly down the route, singing on the way. Chatot landed on the various trees on the side of the route. Chatot finally stopped, not too far from Crystal Cave actually.

"It's okay...I'm here for you...I'm lonely like you..." Melody whispered. Chatot heard and it's eyes watered. Melody tossed a pokeball at the pokemon and caught it.

As Melody celebrated, Tomlin was working his way up the route, battling each of the youngster trainers. The first one had a Zizagoon, which Starly easily defeated. The next one had a Lillipup and a Fletchling, which were taken out by his Yanma. Two more challenged him to a double battle with their Plusle and Minum. More single battles followed, as he took out a youngster with three Rattatas, a youngster with a Venipede and Caterpie and a youngster with a Weedle and a Spearow. He found them all to be weak and easy and, after battling all 6 of them, he was ready to go into Crystal Cave. Melody could not believe how Tomlin had gotten so far ahead of her and, after battling only 1 or 2 of the youngsters, she gave up and decieded to follow him. A hiker stood outside of Crystal Cave. He was there to test people to see if they were ready for the next area.

AMJ let her Dewpider out, he looked around and saw other trainers who was catching Pokémon he crawled to AMJ's side and observed the others while she sat there with her eyes closed, not like anyone would notice. After a few minutes Dewpider decided to crawl on the tree, disappearing from its thick leaves, just as a boy walked up to AMJ.

"Tired?" AMJ looked up to the speaker who gave her a blank stare. Oh boy, what now? "Its hardly been an hour." AMJ wanted to scoff and retort "Very creative, you must have graduated in mocking school with flying colors." But she instead she said "Oh yeah?" In a monotone and seemingly devil-may-care tone. She liked being sarcastic but with this type of boy she'll only get more trouble than actually gain something worth it. She allowed her hood to be pulled back a bit when she looked up to gave the boy a look that state 'your-a-waste-of-time' but it'll probably be interpreted as another blank stare.

"You're going into Crystal Cave already?" Melody asked Tomlin as she approached some of the Youngsters for a battle and saw her friend approaching the enterence to a strange and dark cave.

"Yep! To be the best, you gotta get movin'!" Exclaimed Tomlin. Tomlin moved towards the enterence.

"Halt!" A hiker shouted, putting his hand up. He wore big thick boots and a rainhat. He looked pretty strong. "In order to pass into Crystal Cave, you must battle me!"

"Why?" Tomlin asked.

"Crystal Cave's got alot of strong pokemon. No place for newbies!"

"Fine, you've got a battle!" Tomlin and the hiker shook hands.

"Go Machop!" The hiker sent out the green humanoid into battle.

"Go Starly!" The bird flew into the battlefield. "I think i've decieded on a name for you...how about Starla!"
The Starly grinned at Tomlin to signify that it agreed.