• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tales Of Vesperia RP?

Oi, Its me, This is A New Rp, Onto the Rules,

SPECIAL RULES:
You MUST have the Artes of the Clone you Are, For Instance, My OC would have Yuri's Moves,
Yadda Yadda.

Normal:
Mild Swearing,
mild Violence
1. Mild Shipping,
2. I cant think of Any.

Clones Taken:
Yuri(Me)
Repide(Me)
Estelle
Karol
Rita
Raven
Judith

Jay:(Eeveechu151)
Lily:(Eeveechu151)

Others will need to Check with me To make a Random OC for the Team.

Name:
Weapon:
Basic Arte:
Other?
Personality:

Name: Nitro Unciko
Attire:White Hair, Black Hat, Much like Yuri's Attire.
Weapon:Starts From Compact Sword All the Way To Whatever Sword/Axe.
Basic Arte: Azure Edge
Other? N/A
Personality: Lemme think

Name: Kota
Attire: Whatever You call Repede's Attire
Weapon:From his First Dagger to that One.
Basic Arte: Sonic Dog
Other?: N/A
Personality: Learn ;3

Last edited:
...you really just completely ripped Yuri off... At least change the last name, man. Come on. Anyways, I'd like to create two OCs.

Name: Jay Drakoth
Attire: Blue vest with black flower pattern, white t-shirt, black pants, brown hair, brown wrist-bands.
Weapons: Frost and Flame (Dual katana)
Basic Arte: Dragon Spin (Spins around rapidly for five quick hits, then ends with a double jab. Can Daze.)
Other: Has lived in Dahngrest all his life, and has just started up his own guild; Dragon's Fang.

Name: Lily Gardenia
Attire: Wears a torn, purple dress over her brown track pants and black long-sleeved shirt, as well as a purple headband and two purple wristbands.
Weapon: Undeterred Vow (a staff that can unlock its lower section to become a sword)
Basic Arte: Lightning Jab (Takes electricity from the sky and jabs forwards, striking her opponent with a powerful jolt of lightning. Can Stun.)
Other: Comes from Heliord, but left after her father was wrongfully accused of and jailed for a crime he didn't commit. Fled from the city, is now traveling Tolbyccia by herself.

Neither of them are clones, actually. I said I was creating Original Characters, not clones. You could technically say Lily's a Rita clone because they're both mages, but that's really not true...